Irony

"What, seriously? Why do we always play these shit games?" you ask.
Once again, you are hanging out with the Teen Wolf cast who, for some reason, loved to play stupid games from middle school.
"Yeah! Come on it'll be fun!" someone says.
Holland comes up beside you, "Don't stress about it, it's not that bad. Plus we make it a little more interesting."
"Alright," Tyler says taking center stage of the room, "the game is 7 minutes in heaven. Everybody sit around in a circle alternating boy-girl. If the bottle lands on you, the two of you shall enter the closet for a thrilling 7 minutes. To make things interesting, we shall include drinking. If it lands on you, take a shot. While your not in heaven, drink a beer. Got it? Everybody cool with it? Good. Let the games begin!"
Grumpily, you join everyone's slow movements to form the circle. There were a few people you didn't know from Teen Wolf that were there, and there were a few friends-of-friends as well as old cast members in attendance. This was probably good for you seeing as you didn't even want to play the childish game and more people meant a bigger circle, decreasing your odds of getting landed.
For some reason, there happened to be more guys than girls there. So the common theme of the game was two guys going into the closet.
Ha. How ironic.
So far, you got landed on twice. The first time it was by Daniel Sharman. He was gentlemanly about it, only giving you a kiss on the forehead.
Then you ended up having your spin land on Max Carver. You were super embarrassed and sent Holland apologetic looks.
She didn't appear worried though. Which was good because nothing happened between the two of you. Well, you shared a quick, awkward, peck on the lips but that was all in the name of the game.
The second time you got landed on, it was by Tyler Posey. He cheered and whistled when it happened but he wasn't so big about anything once you two were actually in the closet.
In fact he didn't even try to make a move on you. He simply said he knew there were boundaries and he didn't want to make you uncomfortable. He was surprisingly sweet considering the way he had been acting earlier. On your turn you landed on Holland.
This night was full of ironies.
Once inside the closet Holland asks, "So how mad at me are you right now?"
"Why would I be mad at you? I thought you'd be mad at me."
Holland raises an eyebrow, "Should I be mad?"
"Not unless you're super jealous of a peck on the lips..."
She waves her hand, "No that's cool. I've had to do that before. I've also had to kick somebody in the balls because they were being a douche."
"Oh well I haven't had to do that."
"Good. So are you having fun?"
"Surprisingly yes."
Holland smiles, glad that there wasn't anything going on to disrupt your friendship. As a joke on the guys, when the seven minutes are up, the closet door swings open revealing you two in a compromising position.
Ha.
They all groan while you two smirk, wink, and take your seats.
On Holland's spin, she lands on Dylan. It's nice to see the irony of the evening continuing. After agonizing minutes, the two emerge from the closet.
Dylan blushes, avoiding eye contact from you. He quickly takes his spot and spins the bottle. It goes round and round until you are staring down the end of the bottle.
Oh my god, you instantly thought.
Your and Dylan's eyes quickly met and then just as promptly tear away from each other.
Some people laughed, some people clapped, all knowingly.
You took a shot that was placed in front of you, color rising to your cheeks. Nervously you stood up and walked to the door. Dylan followed you inside.
The silence between the two of you was deafening. You were fighting every inch of your body from fleeing.
"We- We don't have to do anything," Dylan stuttered.
"Ok," you replied, surprisingly sad that nothing was going to happen.
"I mean...unless you...unless you want to..."
You swallowed. This was it. This was the deciding moment.
You took a step closer to him, afraid to look in his eyes.
Gently, he lifted your head, forcing you to look at his beautiful brown eyes. Slowly, without breaking eye contact, he closed the gap between your lips.
That saying, when you meet the love of your life that there are sparks when you kiss?
True. Completely true. You thought it was a lie. You thought it wasn't real. You were so wrong.
You got lost in his kiss. All your nerves washed away. Everything tingled, the two of you became one. You never wanted his kiss to end. It was perfect.
"God, I've wanted to do that for so long," he says as you two break for air.
And then the door swings open.