Late Night Run (Part 1)

"Pack meeting tonight."
Liam always reminded me of the pack meetings so I wouldn't forget he's a great friend who is hot and funny. I'd go for him I wasn't so head over heels for Theo which is stupid because I don't even think he knows me.
The pack meeting was about the usual be careful at nights, control your shifts, but they also announced that Theo wouldn't be joining the pack.
I don't get what Stiles has against him but he normally is right so I guess it was whatever but I was still a little disappointed.
One night when I couldn't sleep I went on a run to clear my mind, just as I turned the corner I saw a wolf. I slowed down to a stop but once a bush covered the wolf I started jogging again.
Once I got to where the wolf walked up at I decided to run up that path it led to my street and I figured the wolf walked off to else where so why not. As I got to the bushes I saw him stand up, it was him.
Theo Raeken was the wolf. As he stood up I froze in my spot and admired his incredibly sculpted body and noticed everything that was attached to it as he turned around. Once I made it to his eyes I noticed that he was staring at me as if he was stripping me in his mind. I blushed and he smirked.
He moved closer and I felt the heat radiating all over his body. He looked me in my eyes looked down at my lips and slowly turned his head as if he was about to kiss me then dove to my ear and said "Ladies first." With an outstretched arm, I began to walk away in a hurry but I turned around one more time to see if this was all real.
When I did I saw him holding his little but not so little Theo as he gave me a two finger so salute. "Definitely real" I said to my self as I began to run home.
- Next Day at School
I was walking down the hallway with some of my friends from 2nd period when I ran into what felt like a brick wall before I fell on my ass I was caught by two strong arms. When I looked up it was Theo with his signature smirk I couldn't help but stare at his lips.
"Glad I ran into you." He says this next part low enough so just I could hear it "With clothes on." I blush something furious and speak "Sorry about that last night I didn't know that-" "It's fine, did you enjoy the view?" "What?" "Of the stars last night they were shining so bright."
He only laughs more at my expression before I realize it he's backed me into the boy's locker room where we are all alone. "You know (Y/N) I think you shouldn't bite your lip one it give you away two leaves little room in my pants for comfort." Did he just say I turned him on, damn I'm still biting my lip but I don't want to stop especially knowing the effect I have on him.
"Sorry just a bad habit I guess" I say then resume biting my lip. "It's almost like you need a little help or something with your lip. I know it's probably delicious but I think you should stop before there is none left." "Make me." I don't know where the sudden boldness came from but I welcomed it.
He looked down at me and made his eyes glow as he stepped closer, I looked up and did the same as I help close the distance. "How do you think I should make you?" He kisses me softly then says "Like this?" then he kisses me harder forcing our tongues to collide "Or like that?" before I can answer he continues his merciless attack at my mouth.
He picks me up carries me to the wall behind us and I wrap my legs around his waist and shove my hands in his hair. When I open my eyes I see Scott and Stiles looking at us in full shock.
I pull back and hold their stares long enough for Theo to put me down. After he does I run out of the locker room with my hair a mess and out of breathe. I can hear the boys talking to Theo
Stiles: What the hell were you doing with her?
Theo: We were both caught up in the moment calm down.
Scott: Theo that's like our little sister there is no calming down.
Theo: Look I didn't mean for this to happen.
Stilies: So you were just using her? He sounds furious now
Theo: No I wouldn't do that she's a great girl,
Scott: Damn right she is-
Stiles: Are you trying to get closer to us through her? I swear I will shove wolfs bane down your throat and missile-toe up your ass if you even think about using her for something like that.
Scott: Stiles he wouldn't do that, right? He says with more bass in his voice
Theo: Right, I swear I'm not into her because of that she's a great girl
Scott: We know. So if you even think about hurting her, there is no amount mountain ash that can keep me from coming to get you
Theo: Guys I understand how much you guys want to protect her but I'm not gonna hurt her.
Stiles: You better not man I swear I'll-
Scott: Okay Stiles I think he understands us. You better treat her right man I don't want to have to not like you.
Theo: I swear I'll treat her like a princess!
Scott/Stiles: Queen!
Theo: I'll treat her like a queen, I swear!
I try to hurry and run off before they notice I was outside but I cant help but have this dumb grin on my face, because of how over protective Stiles and Scott are and because Theo actually cares about me.