You'll Tell Him Your Pregnant Preference

Derek Hale:
"Are you alright in there, Y/N? You've been in there for a while," Your boyfriend, Derek, said as he knocked on the bathroom door.
You didn't know how to tell him. You were pregnant with his baby. You were pregnant with Derek Hale's baby. How were you going to tell him about this?
For starters, it was unexpected. You didn't even know if Derek wanted children. You felt like you were about to cry and Derek must have heard your heartbeat go up because the bathroom door opened and in walked Derek.
"What's wrong? Are you sick?" Derek asked, kneeling down beside you.
"No, I'm not sick," You said, wiping the tears from your face. "I'm pregnant."
Looking up at Derek he looked...shocked to say the least.
"Are you mad?" You asked.
"No, of course not. It was just unexpected...unexpected but we'll make it work; I promise," Derek said, kissing your lips.

Isaac Lahey:
"Isaac, you're going to be a father," You say to your boyfriend.
Earlier on today you'd taken a pregnancy test (or three, just to be sure) and they'd all come back positive. You didn't know if Isaac and yourself were ready for a child but you knew that the two of you would make it work.
Isaac wrapped his arms around you and hugged you, resting his head on your shoulder.
"This is awesome news, Y/N. I'm going to be a way better father to this child than my dad was to me," Isaac said, sniffling in between every couple of words.
You kissed Isaac, wiping his tears away and hugging him back. Everything was going to be okay.

Scott McCall:
Melissa had been the first person to work out that you were pregnant. You didn't mind, seeing as she was a nurse (she was bound to work it out eventually) but right now you didn't know how to tell Scott.
Scott was due back from the vetenary clinic any second now. You decided that you were going to tell him now rather than later.
"Hey, Y/N," Scott kissed your lips and rested his hands on either side of your hips.
You'd seen Scott a few hours ago at school but you'd missed him since then.
"Scott, there's something I need to tell you," You said nervously.
"Is something wrong?"
The two of you sat down on his bed and Scott held your hands in his.
"Whatever it is, Y/N, we can work through it. I promise," Scott kissed your forehead and rubbed his thumb against your hand as he held it.
"I'm pregnant," You said, quietly.
"Y/N, that's great news! I know we're still in school but it's our last year; we're going to be such great parents," Scott's smile was huge.
You smiled with him, glad to know that he was okay with the situation. You thought that he was going to be really upset but you couldn't be happier with the way things turned out.

Stiles Stilinski:
You were lying in bed with your boyfriend, Stiles. You'd known for almost a week now that you were pregnant with Stiles' baby but you still didn't quite know how to tell him because you didn't know how he'd reacted.
Right now you were cuddled up together, watching a movie. Maybe now was the right time, maybe it wasn't. You were going to tell him anyway.
"Stiles...I'm pregnant," You told him.
"Pregnant? As in there's a little baby growing inside you? And it's mine?" Stiles rambled, asking too many questions as once.
"Yes there's a little baby growing inside me and yes it's yours," You chuckled.
"That's so cool. There's something growing inside you, there's a little human in there!" Stiles smiled, poking your belly a little bit. "We're going to be the coolest parents. And we're going to dress her so nicely in little baby dresses and aw, this is going to be so cute. I love you, Y/N."
"I'm so happy that you're excited. I love you too, Stiles," You smiled, nuzzling your nose against his neck.