Secure

Scott pressed his lips to yours, running his hands all over your body. At first you wanted to push them away because you felt insecure about your body but you didn't because you loved Scott and you knew he'd be gentle. The two of you had been dating for one year today. It had been a difficult year with werewolf attacks and Alpha Packs but you'd both managed to survive, thankfully.
Feeling your back hit the mattress, you placed one of your hands on the back of Scott's neck and the other rested on his back. As Scott tugged softly at the bottom of your shirt, you shuffled away from him, bringing your knees to your chest.
"What's wrong?" Scott asked, his puppy eyes full of sorrow as he moved away from you to give you some space. "If you're not ready we can wait as long as you need."
You sighed, you didn't want to wait. You wanted to be with Scott. "I don't want to wait. It's just -I don't like my body," You confessed.
"But Y/N, you're beautiful," Scott smiled, edging closer, placing a kiss on your lips.
"Could we try again?" You asked as Scott rested his forehead against yours.
"Sure. If you want me to stop let me know and I will, okay?" Scott told you.
You nodded. "Okay."
Reconnecting your lips with Scott's felt better than ever. Scott began trailing kisses across your neck, making you tilt your head back a little and moan softly.
"Is that okay?" Scott asked.
"Yes, more," You replied, breathlessly.
Scott smiled at you before he took his shirt off. You decided that you felt ready to take yours off so you did the same, tossing the shirt on the ground.
"You're so beautiful, Y/N," Scott said, kissing your lips once again.

Scott's body hovered over yours, both of you now being completely naked.
"Do you still want to?" Scott asked, looking into your eyes as he caressed your cheek.
"Yes," You replied, leaning in to kiss Scott.
"If it hurts tell me and I'll stop."
"Alright."
Scott lined himself up at your entrance and moments later you felt pain shooting through you, making a few tears run down your cheeks.
"Y/N, are you okay?" Scott asked, panicking and pulling out.
"I'm okay, keep going -please," You said, wiping your tears and smiling up at your boyfriend.
"Okay," Scott breathed.
His hand searched for yours, twining your fingers together as he thrust into your warmth slowly. The pain went away and turned into pleasure. Scott kissed all over your body as your fingernails made small crescent imprints in his skin.
"I-I'm close," You warned as the two of you continued to move in sync.
Scott hummed against your neck and seconds later you felt a large amount of pleasure shoot through your body. Shortly after you hit your climax, Scott pulled out of you and did the same.
The two of you lay there trying to regulate your breathing. You shuffled closer to Scott, resting your head on his chest. The sound of his heart thudding against his rib cage sent you to sleep almost instantly.