Quite The Story

I grabbed the last dish and put it into the washing machine. With a sigh, I closed it and turned it on.

Ever since the nogitsune possessed Stiles, the entire pack had become a bit depressed. Especially Sheriff Stilinski. All he's been able to do is stay at the station and hope for the best.

Stiles and I have always been close. Very close to be exact. I've lost count of how many times we've been together. I always get lost in those incredible eyes of his.

Stiles being the nogitsune's host has really messed with me. I just miss my best friend so much.

I wiped my wet hands on the dish towel and turned around towards the door.

I jumped when I found the nogitsune standing there. He was behind me this entire time.

My breath caught and my hands began to sweat.

The nogitsune smiled darkly at me as his hands were behind his back.

"You know, you really shouldn't leave your door unlocked." He stated, slowly.

"Wh-What do you want?" I stuttered.

"Isn't that the question of the day?" The nogitsune slowly began to walk towards me, as if he had all the time in the world. "What does this evil spirit want so badly? Why doesn't he leave us all alone?"

I backed away and felt my back hit the counter. I immedietly reached for a knife in a drawer. My hands shook wildly as I held it out at him.

The nogitsune let out a haunting laugh and was just inches away from my choice of weapon.

"Really?" He chuckled darkly. "A knife?"

He reached up and started to drum his fingers against it.

"Stop!" I yelled. "Or I'll- I'll-"

"Do what? Stab me?" He raised an eyebrow.

I just stared at him wide-eyed.

"You would never do that. To me, sure.... but not to Stiles. You know that killing me means killing Stiles and that's why you're going to allow me to do this."

The nogitsune grabbed my wrist and bended it, causing me to scream from pain and drop the knife.

"I'm sure Scott has already told you what we nogitsunes feed on, right?"

"Pain." I croaked as the nogitsune moved in so close, his face was just inches from mine.

"And chaos and strife." The nogitsune lifted his hand and brushed a loose hair of mine behind my ear. "But, we do feed on more than just that. You see, (Y/N), the trickster stories are all about food. We're all hungry. But, I crave something a little different."

The nogitsune reached over and whispered into my ear.

"I eat what you feel." His hot breath sending chills down my spine. "And I'm insatiable."

The nogitsune began to suck on my earlope and I gasped. This is what he feeds on! Powerful emotions! And a person is at its emotional peak during sex.

"Stop." I breathed as he trailed kisses down my neck.

"Stop?"

"Y-yes." I stuttered.

The nogitsune's lips smiled against my neck. He stopped what he was doing and looked me directly in my eyes.

"I don't hear conviction in your voice." He stated, rubbing his thumb against my bottom lip. "Tell you what, if you can say it without stuttering or moaning, I'll stop. Fair enough?"