Exhaustion & Breakfast

Your last scene of the day had finally wrapped. The director wanted to talk to you for a few minutes after he called cut and that's when a wave of exhaustion hit you.
You were afraid you wouldn't make it home so you decided you'd just sleep it off in your trailer.
Only you never made it to your trailer.
Instead, you found a bed on set before you found your trailer and that's where you laid down and passed out.
Still half asleep, you hear a cough. Groggily, you just roll over, ignoring the noises.
"Um... Y/N?"
You shoot straight up. Eyes wide open you take in your surroundings.
"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you, it's just I didn't want everyone coming in here and waking you up," a blushing Dylan says across the room.
"Where even am I?"
"Stiles' bedroom..."
"Oh god," you laugh, "I'm so sorry. I was exhausted and this was the first comfortable thing I came across. I was afraid I was too tired to drive home."
He chuckles, "We've all been there. I've taken my fair share of naps on set. Plus Stiles' bedroom has, by far, the most comfortable bed."
"As tired as I was last night I'm lucky I didn't end up sleeping on the ground."
Dylan smiles, "Also done that before."
"Yeah well I better go before anybody else catches me in here."
"Do you want to go grab some breakfast?"
"Uh sure," you reply, surprised. You and Dylan aren't really friends so his offer seemed to appear out of nowhere. "Wait, you aren't filming this morning?"
"Nah, I had a meeting with Jeff this morning. That's why I had to be here so early."
"Oh, well let me go get ready real quick."
"Ok, no rush." Dylan waits outside of your trailer as you rush around to look half decent for breakfast.
"Ready?" he asks when you open the door.
"Yeah! Where are we going?" you say excitedly, realizing that you forgot to eat last night.
"There's this amazing pancake place not too far from here-"
"Is there bacon?" you cut in.
He laughs, "Yeah they have some killer bacon there too."
"Thank god, I'm starving."
You follow Dylan to his car. He jokingly opens the passenger side door for you with a bow. Before you take your seat, you join in with his silly antics and curtsy. He closes the door for you and walks around to the other side of the car.
"This is going to be fun," he states.
"Just start driving!" you tease as he fumbles around with the ignition.
"Well alright your majesty. No need to be rude," he jokes.
"I don't think you're allowed to talk to the majesty like that."
"Probably not, but I'm going to do it anyway," he replies with a wink.
"Oh I see," you reply as Dylan pulls into a a parking lot.