Untitled #1 (Part 2)

"Ohhh, I'll show you baby." Stiles said, his eyes turning 50 shades darker, full with lust. He attacked my neck with kisses once again, sucking and nibbling at my weak spot. My hands made their way to his hair, instinctively, tugging hard making him moan. "Harder." He ordered and I obeyed, tugging at his hair harder, while he was leaving his marks on my neck. Oh, thank God we both have a free period. He stopped what he was doing and took off his shirt, tossing it to the side, soon accompanied by mine. He was so eager. He unhooked my bra, letting it fall on the ground. Stiles admired my breasts for a few seconds before sucking on my nipple while massaging my other breast. I arched my back, resting my head on the wall while Stiles' tongue worked magic on my body. I couldn't wait any longer. "Stiles, get off your jeans. Now." "Get on your knees and do it yourself." His tone a little bit harsh, turning me on even more. I did as he said and played with the button of his jeans, slowly unzipping them. "No teasing, babe, or you'll get punished." I was so curious about what he was planning on doing to me if I disobeyed. I teased him a little more, earning a death glare from him. "Alright that's it." He said, climbing off his jeans and boxers in no time. He pulled my shorts down and his hand found its way on the thin fabric of my thong over my clit, tracing patterns as slow as possible. His fingers pushed the fabric aside, making room for them to enter me. At first he entered only one finger, but soon enough he added 3 more without a warning, sending me over the edge from all the pleasure I was getting. He was pumping them very fast, and with each thrust he went deeper. I was so close to cumming and as soon as he felt my walls tighten around him, he pulled his fingers out making me whimper. "Now, here's what you're going to do for disobeying me. While I'm fucking you harder than ever, you're not going to make a singe sound until I say so, okay?" With each word he came closer. That was impossible for me to do but I nodded anyway. "Okay." I said, ready for what was about to come next.

-------------------------------