Sterek #1

Stiles was sitting on the couch, in Derek's loft, nervously moving his legs, waiting for him to come home from wherever he was.

He jumped when he heard the big, heavy door, sliding open to let Derek in.

"What do you want?" Derek harshly asked, once he had closed the door behind him, already annoyed by Stiles's presence.

Stiles jumped up, thinking Derek would actually stop to talk to him but he walked pass him without even looking at him, until he reached the long wooden table in front of the large window.

"Well Derek... I have something important to tell you." Stiles said, trying to find the courage to say what he had to say.

Derek took a paper in his hands, reading it and opening a book.

"Could you give me some attention for a minute?" Stiles asked, slightly upset of how Derek was ignoring him.

Derek rolled his eyes, and turned around to look at Stiles, his muscular arms crossed on his chest as he took a few steps in his direction.
He looked at Stiles with impatience, making Stiles's heart beat faster, not in fear of what Derek might do to him but in fear of saying what he has been waiting to tell him since a long time.

"What?" Derek asked, now very annoyed.

Still no words were getting out of Stiles's mouth.
Derek turned around with an angry sigh, taking a step away but Stiles held him back, grabbing his arm.
Derek turned around and Stiles took a deep breath before pressing his lips against Derek's.

It lasted a few seconds, until Derek came back to himself and pushed Stiles away from him.
He took a long look at him and simply walked away back to the table, leaving Stiles almost having a heart attack, hearing the beating of his heart going crazy. And he was actually glad that Stiles didn't have the ability to hear his.

"Derek?" Stiles asked, surprised he hadn't ripped his throat out yet.

He took a few steps to him, as Derek was concentrated on his old books again.
Stiles put his hand on his shoulder, calling his name once again.
Derek turned around with an angry growl as his hand got to Stiles's throat and pushed him back against the wall, near the staircase.

"Please don't kill me, I'm sorry" Stiles cried, closing his eyes in fear, his hands trying to pull Derek's hand away but he was way too strong for him.

Derek surprisingly let go of his grip, his lips crashing back on Stiles's.
Stiles opened his eyes in surprise, looking at that big bad wolf kissing him so passionately.
He closed his eyes again, enjoying it, hands moving to Derek's back, making their way down and sliding under his black tank top.

"Don't touch me" Derek loudly growled against his lips, sending deep vibrations in Stiles's mouth.

But Stiles didn't care and slowly caressed Derek's abs.

He growled once again, violently gripping Stiles's wrists in his hand and pinning them against the wall above Stiles's head.

He gave Stiles a furious kiss on the lips, moving to his neck and biting him enough to hurt him and make him scream out in pain but not enough to turn him into a wolf.

"Derek..." Stiles whispered against his ear, wanting to move his hand but Derek growled and only held him tighter, hurting his wrists with his strength.

When it seemed like Stiles had given up, Derek took one of his hands back, using the other to keep Stiles's hands up.
He reached Stiles's pants and slowly unbuttoned it, making Stiles breathe heavily against him.

But he had to use both of his hands to pull his pants and boxers down and, as soon as Stiles was free again, he closed his arms around Derek's neck, pulling him back in a passionate kiss.