The Sheriff's Son (Part 3)

Stiles P.O.V
Stiles, you have really fucked up. The past few minutes have been roaming around my head for hours. What have you gotten yourself into. I could have died tonight and thankfully I didn't. If I hang out with Mia for one more day I probably will get myself killed with time. As much as my head is telling me to stay away from her, I can't.
I walk into school with my mind filled with mixed thoughts. What exactly am I going to do? I can't just go up to her and say, "Hey Mia, maybe we can hang out if you don't try to get us killed?"
As I walk down the halls, I spot her and all the oxygen leaves my body. A tall figure in a leather jacket stood infront of her, appearing to be talking to her. Theo Raeken? Oh no no no, she can't be with him. Theo Raeken, the classic jock that gets all the girls, captain of the lacrosse team, how cliche can it get? He is not a good guy, especially after his dad was sent to jail. The anger rushes over me as his face is inches away from hers. The bells rings and Theo leans in to give Mia a quick kiss on the lips before heading off to ditch his classes. I catch myself staring as she turns to her left to see me and she smirks in victory. Slamming her locker, she follows behind Theo to skip class with him. Her arms wraps around him, basically sending me a huge "fuck you" as she knew I'm still watching them walk off.
Mia P.O.V
I walk around school with Theo's arm around my waist, trying to block out any thoughts of Stiles. Yes, I actually have feelings and right now I wish I hadn't. When Stiles saw me with Theo, my body immediately froze. I didn't want him to think that I depend on him so I kissed Theo on the lips, knowing he was still watching. I don't see why he'd care anyways if we kissed, Stiles and I only had a small moment of fun and then he was the one that ended it.
I turn around, shooting a smirk at Stiles before leaving with Theo. So yes, I might be using Theo to show Stiles that it doesn't matter, but I mean come on, what girl can turn down a night with "the legendary Theo Raeken"?
We walk out the doors with no obstacle to get by before exiting. We weren't sure where we are going to go, but anywhere to get out of this hell of a school. It took about a minute for me to realize that I haven't left the tracking chip at the school, so I hurry back before anyone could notice. Walking back to my locker, I unlock it and place the tracking chip inside until school is over. I close my locker to see Stiles right behind it, looking at me in the eye in concern and anger.
"Theo Raeken? Really? He's just going to get you into more trouble, Mia! One day with him and you'll be back in juvie." Stiles warns and I cross my arms around my chest.
"Why does it matter anyways? At least he can have fun, he couldn't care if he got sent to juvie, and honestly, neither do I." I lash out without a filter.
"Well I care! Mia, you don't want to be sent back there and Theo is a straight ticket back to juvie."
"I'm not a lost cause, Stiles. I don't need to be 'saved'. I don't need you to take care of me like I'm not capable of doing anything. Do you really think this prison world you're living in is better than juvie?"
He was speechless, nothing came out of his mouth. I roll my eyes and walk away, leaving him behind. I head back to Theo and we walk into his car, driving back to his place. Throughout the whole drive, Theo is uncharacteristically silent. Glancing at him, his jaw is clenched and he held a strong grip on the steering wheel.
"Hey you okay?" I concern, raising an eyebrow at him. He hesitates for a second and without looking at me he replies.
"Yeah." He says in a stern voice, his whole mood shifted since we left the school. I sit in my seat in concern, trying to brush off the bad feeling I start to get from him. The speed of his car starts to accelerate, leading us into a narrow road with tall trees surrounding all sides. All the houses start to decrease along the road until there's only the tall trees left in slight. I shift in my seat, feeling on edge as we get farther down the road. A small, abandoned house appears in the distance and the car begins to stop.
"Theo, where exactly are we?" I skeptically ask, looking around the area to only see the tall trees.
His mood uplifts as he looks at me with a smile, "Just an old house."
He gets out of the car and I follow along with him, walking into the rustic house. What the hell is this place?
"Why are we here?" I continue to ask questions, my eyes searching the place. I shriek in fear as I feel two hands grab me by the waist, spinning me over, it's just Theo.
"Woah there, princess. It's just me, why so scared? I thought you were Mia Parker, not scared of anything." He mocks with a smug look on his face.
I scoff with a smile, "Oh shut up, Raeken."
He moves me closer to him, his hands skimming along my waist and he whispers, "Make me."
My lips connect to his and I wrap my arms around his neck. Never detaching our lips, we make it into the bedroom and he pushes me back into the mattress. He starts kissing down my neck, lightly biting down on the skin. I moan as he rips my shirt in half, kissing down to my breasts. He grabs something with his right hand from under the bed and I hear metal clinking next to me. I feel sudden cold metal in my left arm and without realizing, Theo handcuffed me to the headboard of the bed.
I lightly chuckle, "Theo-"
"Did you know my dad and I used to go to this little house all the time. Well, back before some bitch made him go to jail." Theo interrupts, the mood shifting back to when we were in the car.
"What are you-" I try to ask him a question, confused about what's going on, but he interrupts again.
"Do you not know who my father is? Will Raeken. Remember how you were the one who called the police on him. You are the reason why my dad is in jail. You, Mia Parker." He growls in anger and the flashback plays in my head of that day.
"Theo, you're dad tried to-" I exclaim but again, he pulls out a blade from his pocket to silence me.
"You are going to fuckin' pay!" He lashes out, swinging his arm to punch me in the face. I try to kick him off, but his punches get harder. The last thing I see is the anger in his face before my vision goes black.