Rough Sex Preference #1

Stiles Stilinski:
"Stiles stop!" I snapped in a whisper.
"You like it!" He smirked moving his hand father up my leg getting closer to my soaking core.
"(Y/N) anything wrong? Your heart is beating extremely fast and it's pretty loud!" I heard Derek ask from across the room.
I shook my head and glared at Stiles. He smirked winking at me. I rolled my eyes and decided to mess with him. I put my hand on his knee. He quickly looked over at me giving me a look meaning to stop. I smirked and moved my hand up so I was lightly touching his pants covered boner. He jumped a little and let out a low moan.
"Umm Stiles was that a moan?" Scott asked raising his eyebrow smirking at him.
"N-no." He stuttered glaring at me again.
I continued to palm him through his pants. He jumped up bringing me with him and pulling me in front of him to hide his boner.
"Use protection!" Issac yelled after us as we ran out the door.
Once me got to his Jeep he quickly cranked it but the first time it didn't work.
"Shit! This better not happen now!" He hissed hitting the steering wheel.
I giggled at him as he finally got it cranked and muttered a low "yes" and took off down the road.
He pulled up at his house and jerked my door open pulling me with him. Once he opened the door to the house he yelled for his dad and made it up to his room. When he got no answer he smirked at me tearing my shirt off. Literally tore it off of me.
"Hey! That was my favorite!" I complained.
"Shut up!" He snapped and pulled his over his head and pulling his pants down.
He bent down just a little so he could pull my tight jeans down my legs. Once they were off he turned you around and bent you over his desk where he does his wolf research. You thought he was going to ram into you at first but when his hand came in contact with your ass you jumped from surprise and from pain and pleasure.
"Stiles what the hell?" You screamed.
"That was for doing what you did!" He said spanking me once more. "That was for getting us caught!" He repeated his action. "And that one was, well just for fun!"
I moaned as he kept spanking me. Every hit stung but it also felt good. He kept hitting me over and over until I couldn't take it any longer
"Stiles just get in me!" I said pushing my ass back.
"Patients love!" He said spinning me around picking me up putting me on his desk and spreading my legs open.
He stared at me for a little bit then smirked. He positioned himself to my enterence and rammed in so hard that I screamed out. Stiles smirked liking how much pleasure he is giving me.
Thrusting harder into making me get closer and closer faster than I ever had. Moans and profanities leaving my mouth the closer I got.
"Damn (Y/N)!" Stiles moaned biting my neck.
"I'm close!" I moaned digging my nails into his back pulling him closer!
"Me too baby!" He told me. "On three. 1. 2. 3."
Be both came at the same time. He rode out our orgasm smirking when he pulled out.
"I like it when you're rough!" I said smirking.
His face turned a light pink color as he blushed. He adorable.
"You're such a nerd!" I giggled.
"But I'm your nerd right?" He asked carrying me to his bed laying down pulling the cover over our naked sweating bodies.
"Yes you're my nerd!" I said kissing him.