Out

"Has anyone ever told you how beautiful you are?" A stranger, a very attractive stranger, tells you at the bar.
"Yeah but I never mind hearing it," you flirt, throwing the hottie a smile.
He smiles back, "Can I buy you a drink?"
You glance over at your friends who are all nodding their approval. "Sure, why the hell not. It's not my money."
He gets two drinks, one for you and one for him. "You know what, I like you."
"You don't know me, how could you possibly like me already?"
"Well for starters, you're beautiful, an obvious bonus. Plus you have a fantastic sense of humor, which I always appreciate. And I can tell you're smart. And I know that because you didn't agree to let me get you a drink until you cleared it with your friends."
"And what if I didn't?"
"Then you'd be obviously thirsty and I wouldn't be able to hold a conversation with you."
"Alright, I'll accept that answer."
He chuckles, "Good, I'm glad."
Out of the corner of your eye, you see a girl seriously eyeing the two of you up. You can't tell if she's mad that the two of you are talking or jealous because she wishes she was talking to him. Either way, the vibe coming from her was anything but good.
"So can I get your name?" he asks.
"Only if I can get yours first."
He smiles again, soaking up all of your comedic wit. "I'm Dylan O'Brien. I'm an actor. Now what about you?"
You roll your eyes, "An actor? You say that like it's supposed to impress me."
"It doesn't?"
You laugh, "Not really."
"Ouch. Well whatever," he says shaking it off, "now you have to tell me your name."
You sigh, "My name is Y/N."
He smirks, successful at finally getting your name. "So Y/N, can I buy you another drink?"
"You trying to get me drunk?"
"Of course," he jokes.
He orders another round and out of the corner of your eye you see the same girl. Only this time she looks pissed. Uncomfortable, you ask Dylan, "Do you know the chick that's staring daggers at us?"
He spins around and looks around before finding who you're talking about. "Oh that's just my girlfriend, Britt," he says nonchalantly.
"Your girlfriend?" you clarify, dubious.
"Yeah, usually she's cool with it. We have an open relationship. She probably is just threatened by how pretty you are," he flirts.
"Excuse me?"
"What? What's wrong?"
"Oh I don't know, maybe the fact that you came over to flirt with me while you came with your girlfriend?"
"Woah woah woah, I didn't come with her. I didn't even realize she was here until just now. But it's really not a big deal. She's done it to me before, I don't get why she's looking so pissed."
"Ok well either way, I'm not okay with this. Thanks for the drinks, but I'm out."
"Oh no don't be like that," he calls after you, trying to get a hold of your arm.
"No. Do not touch me. I don't owe you a damn thing. Go to your girlfriend. If you don't leave me alone and go to her, you're not only a complete asshole, but you're also a moron. Goodbye," you spit, turning back around to find your friends.