Set

You were bored, as always ever since you moved in with your boyfriend. He was on set all day, sometimes even all night, and the set was located in a small town you didn't really know and you didn't have any friends here, except for the cast members of the show, but of course, they were working too.
You heard your phone ring from the kitchen table where you had left it.
It was a text from him.
- About to film a heated scene. Thought you'd like to know ;) -
You texted him back right away.
- As long as you are only acting, it's okay with me...-
Then you didn't get any news for an hour and a half, probably how long it took them to shoot the scene.
- It was only acting. But now I'm just horny as hell... :( -
You smiled reading the text, thinking about how fun it would be to tease him about it.
- Well come home, I'll take care of you... ;) -
- By doing what? ;P -

- I'll get on my knees for a start and I'll let you fuck me as hard as you want. -
You sat down on the couch, starting to describe exactly what you knew he loved.
It took one long hour of texting until he finally was done on set.
- You better be naked! -
You giggled, already very turned on by all this sexting. You went upstairs to get in your sexiest underwear, a black lace bra and its matching panties.
You got back downstairs as Dylan entered the house by the front door, smiling when he saw that you had obeyed him.
You ran up to him to kiss him. He closed the door and you pushed him against it, kissing him open mouthed.
"You're the best girlfriend I ever had (Y/N)" He happily said against your mouth, as you were doing exactly what you had told him, unzipping his pants and pulling them down to his knees.
You pushed him against the other wall so that he could face the big mirror behind you, making sure he had the best possible view of you as you were sitting down on your knees, in front of him.
He put his hand in his boxers to get his dick out. You opened your mouth, asking for it. He put it in it a few inches, allowing you to close your lips around it and gently start sucking on it. You'd look up to him as seductively as you could from times to times, knowing that watching you and looking like you were enjoying it was even a biggest turn on to him than the sucking itself.
You could feel him getting harder and harder in your mouth. You used your hand to caress the rest of his length and the other to gently massage his balls. He was getting closer, you could hear him breathing louder, trying to keep himself from shoving his dick down your throat.
He filled your mouth with his warm cum, and you swallowed it all in delight.
You opened your mouth to free his dick, he pulled his shirt off and his boxers completely down. He left his clothes on the floor, grabbing your arm and pulling you back up to kiss you. He took your bra off, leaving it with his clothes as he walked you to the kitchen.
He pushed your back against the counter, his hands grabbing your thighs, helping you to lift yourself up and sit down on it. You opened up your legs and he pushed his body between them, having your chest in front of him, at the ideal height for him to take one of your nipples in his mouth.
He would always start by sucking on the tip, you could feel his tongue turning around it. Then he'd gently bite it, always making you moan from the feeling of his teeth closing on it, before starting all over again. He'd do it until he'd feel you getting too impatient, wanting more. Then, he'd open his mouth bigger, trying to take your whole boob in, teeth sliding on your skin. You could feel his hard erection between your legs, pressing against his stomach, as he moved to the other nipple.
You enjoyed watching him too. Seeing him wet your skin, moving his mouth against it, looking like he wanted to eat your boobs.
When he tried to get it whole in his mouth once again, you arched your back, pushing your breasts against him, wanting to push it deeper in his mouth, definitely loving the sensation.
When he had finished with your second boob, you pretty much jumped in his arms, holding yourself to his shoulders as he was carrying you with his hands on the back of your thighs.
He sat on the floor, you on top of him. His back leaning against the dishwasher. You were slightly lifting yourself up above him on your knees, careful to not put all your weight on his dick as it was begging to get in you, pushing up against your panties.
You kissed Dylan's lips, lightly lowering yourself down on him, pushing the tip of his dick slightly inside you with the fabric of your panties, teasing him and yourself.
After a while, you both were getting way too horny to deal with the teasing any longer... You lifted yourself up and he pulled your panties down. He held his dick up for you and you sat down on it, getting him fully inside you right away, not wanting to wait any more to get what you wanted.
You moved on him, starting to moan. You could feel a slight pain from not allowing yourself to adjust to him first, but you didn't care, the pleasure was building up and you were eager to get to your orgasm.
You were moving up and down on him, increasing your pace as you were getting closer. He was moaning of pleasure too, allowing you to do all the work.
Your body was tensing up, almost shaking as you were close to reaching your climax... But Dylan stopped you, strongly holding your hips down on him to stop you from moving.
His whole length was shoved inside you, you cried out to him, being so close, moving your hips to move his dick in you but it wasn't enough.
"Oh please..." You cried, trying to fight your way back up but he was too strong, keeping you down on him.
You could tell he was close too from his heavy breathing, his body was as tensed as yours, but he was resisting, wanting to push you to your limits.
"You said that you'd let me fuck you like I wanted to" He said, his lips pressing against your neck, still not letting you move.
"Fuck you Dylan." You answered, between two deep breaths, making him laugh.
He pushed you down on the floor, making you lay down, feet on the ground and legs apart, him on top of you.
He took his time, kissing your lips before he finally moved, sliding his dick out of you, painfully slow.
He gave a strong thrust back in you, shoving his whole length back in, hitting on your g-spot making you scream of pleasure.
He slowly pulled back once again, and roughly got back in. You were very close to your climax, your nails digging in his back, your lips against his neck, trying to catch your breath back between each one of his strong thrusts.
It only took a few more thrusts for you to reach your high, starting to moan in pleasure, body shaking from your orgasm.
He started giving quick thrusts in you, making you orgasm last longer, allowing him to reach his climax and release himself in you.
You kept rolling your hips against him, wanting to increase his orgasm. It seemed to work as he started to moan from your moves.
You kissed his lips as he got up and lifted you back on your feet.
" What about a shower now?" You asked, with a grin.
"Good idea" He answered, with a dirty smile, following you upstairs.