Green

You laid in bed thinking about what a crappy day it had been. When you finally thought everything your life was going well, he just had to show up.
He, being Theo Raeken. Your ex-boyfriend.
Sure, he'd saved Scott's life last night but you so didn't want to see him.
*********************************
Your day started out normally, you checked your good morning text from Liam; replied with something even more sickeningly sweet; got ready for school then went. Like I said, normal.
But while waiting for Liam to show up, you were approached by someone whose scent and body and face were permanently etched into your mind. Theo. He tapped you on the shoulder and you turned around ready to punch the living daylights out of him when he caught your fist.
"Nice try Y/N, but I'm just as fast as you now. Maybe even faster."
"I know a fun way to test that, you can run to the other side of the country and I'll time you."
"Nice to see you've still got that sense of humour."
"Well you had to leave me with something," you scoffed.
"What are you talking about?"
"Well, you've taken my dignity, my virginity, my ability to trust any-"
"Look, Y/N, I'm sorry about what happened. I really am. I'm even more sorry I had to leave."
"Look, my boyfriend will be here in just a minute so you should go."
"Not until you've heard what I have to say. I didn't cheat on you, Anya lied. That wasn't me in those pictures or that video. You have to believe me, I loved you. I still love you."
You could tell he wasn't lying and felt really bad about not hearing him out the first time.
"Theo, I-"
"Y/N," Liam said interrupting your sentence.
"Hey babe,"
"Hey," Liam said grabbing you and kissing you passionately while staring at Theo.
You could feel the jealousy radiating off of both of them and it was absolutely stifling.
"Theo, this is Liam, my boyfriend. And Liam this is-"
"Theo, her ex," Theo said introducing himself.
"The one that cheated on her then moved away?"
"That's me," he smiled smugly.
"Nice job," Liam scoffed. "But, I need to walk my girlfriend to class."
"Knock yourself out."
"Both of you, calm down." you scoffed walking off pulling Liam behind you.
When you were far away from Theo you confronted Liam.
"What was that?"
"Can't I kiss my girlfriend?"
"Liam," you growled.
"Fine, I was jealous."
"Why?" you asked.
"He's older, and taller and if you look close enough he's got a 5 o' clock shadow coming along."
"What is it with you boys and facial hair?"
"For starters, if I had some, you'd stop calling me a boy."
"Liam, you and I both know, you're not just a boy. Relax, I dumped Theo. He and I are through."
"Okay," Liam conceded before walking you to class.
The day went on pretty normal until you had your final class before lunch. You took longer than usual to clear your stuff which meant you were alone in the classroom with Theo.
Without warning, he grabbed you and kissed you.
"What the hell?" you yelled.
"Come on Y/N, I'm back. I know you still feel the connection between us."
"What I feel is sick to my stomach."
"Don't say that."
"Seriously Theo, I have a boyfriend."
"Boy being the operative word."
"Hey, you don't know anything about Liam."
"I know he's too young for you, what is he, thirteen?
"For your information, he's sixteen. And ten times the man you'll ever be."
"Keep telling yourself that," Theo smirked as you walked out.
He knew what he'd done, his scent was all over you and Liam had heard everything that transpired between you.
So it was no surprise that as soon as Theo approached the lunch table everyone was sitting at, Liam squeezed on his unopened water bottle so hard, the pressure sent the cork flying and water spurting. 
"Liam," Malia yelled wiping the water from her body.
"Sorry," he breathed out.
"You're pretty strong little guy," Theo smirked.
It all happened so quickly, you probably wouldn't have noticed if you weren't knocked out of your chair because of it.
Liam lunged at Theo and the two were engaged in a fist fight on the floor. You were too stunned to do anything as Scott and Stiles broke it up. Liam and Theo both got suspended, on the first day of the school year.
The rest of the day went by in a blur and that's how you ended up in bed, upset. You heard someone climb into your bedroom and you didn't need to look to know it was Liam.
He climbed into the bed and wrapped his arms around you.
"I'm sorry," he said into your hair.
"Why did you do it?"
"He kissed you, you had his scent all over you and I just got really insecure."
"How so," you asked turning to face him.
"I guess what he said about my age really got to me. And he drives a freaking van. My parents are never getting that. Especially not after today."
"Did someone get a little visit from the green-eyed monster?"
"If by green-eyed monster you mean Theo, then yes."
"Please, Theo doesn't even have green eyes."
"They looked green to me."
"They're hazel."
"Good, because I thought I'd have to change my sheets again."
"You'd change your sheets because they're the same colour as his eyes?"
"Hey, I can't have you thinking about Theo while we're buried between them."
"Oh shut up," you said kissing Liam before falling asleep on his chest.