Probably Should Have Closed The Door

Chris caught you when you reached for the doorknob, "It's late, let me give you a ride home." The offer seemed innocent enough, but you knew Chris well enough to know better than that.
You couldn't help the way the edge of your mouth twisted upwards as he shrugged on his jacket, raising his voice slightly, "I'm going to give Royalty a ride home. I'll be back in a bit, Allison!"
"Okay, Dad! Goodnight, Royalty," Allison's cheery voice sounded from her room, completely oblivious to Chris' warm hand grazing the small of your back.
"See you tomorrow, Allison!" you called, pulling the bag around your shoulders a little tighter as Chris closed the door, locking it behind him.
Really, it wasn't Allison's fault that she was completely unaware as to what was going on between you and her father. You had gone to great pains to keep it that way. Even your father, the Sheriff of Beacon Hills, had no clue of the secret affair that was happening right under his nose.
Honestly, that made it all the more exciting in your book.
Chris was good at keeping the secret, too. Much better than you, actually. While you would occasionally send a heated glance in his direction when Allison's back was turned, he would never risk it. Always looking at you with such gentlemanlike chasteness that even you were sometimes convinced of his celibacy.
But when the two of you were alone, that was when things got heated.
And the way he was looking at you as he helped you into his SUV was the furthest thing from gentlemanlike. In fact, if you had to summarize in one word the way his blue irises slipped down the curve of your chest when he got into the driver's seat, you would use lecherous.
You took one look around the car before you pounced. All lips and tongue and hands. Chris growls, a hand tangling in your hair as your own grip the collar of his shirt. His beard pricks against your chin but you can't bring yourself to care, having missed the feel of him. It had been too long since you had last gotten the opportunity to kiss him.
When you pull away, you know the look in his eyes. The look that says how much he wants you right then. Right there. Right now. But Chris would never risk it right in front of his home.
And you already know the unspoken question between you, "Stiles is at Scott's and Dad is working at the station."
"Your place, then?" Chris swallows, deep voice fanning against your lips.
"My place."
You lose track of time as he drives, never being without his touch. A hand on your thigh inches dangerously closer to the dip beneath your zipper with each rev of the engine. You lean into him, cursing the arm-rests that separate your bodies.
You can't jump out of the car fast enough when he locks it into park. Scrambling into your bag for your keys, you walk around the SUV and towards the house. Chris' arm slips around your waist, lips nipping at your ear. He was making it damn near impossible to keep your hands steady enough to unlock the front door, but you managed.
He pushes it open, and you're against the wall before you know it. You hear the door slam as his hands slip up the hem of your shirt, tongue sliding down your bared neck. You push at his jacket, slipping it off his shoulders to land on the floor in an unimportant heap.
Clothes come off in pieces with each step he leads you towards your bedroom. He knew the way. Your hands fumble with his belt as he slams into the door leading to your room, your lips peppering across his exposed chest.
"We gonna make it to the bed or do you want me against the door?" he chuckles as you push his jeans from his hips, eyes snapping from his body to meet ice blue.
"Maybe for round two," you breathed, reaching behind him for the doorknob, "if you can keep up with me."
The two of you slip into the room, chuckles filling it as he slips his hands around your thighs. You yelp, gripping at his shoulders as he lifts you only to throw you back down on the bed. You bounce, coming up on your elbows just in time to see him kick away his boxers.
"Honey, I can take anything you can give," Chris promised before crawling on the bed after you. He grabs for your hips, hooking his fingers into the edge of your panties and pulling down the last bit of clothing keeping you from his view. You instinctively try to close your legs, but his hand is there, wedged between your knees.
You feel your cheeks grow hotter as he coaxes your legs apart, kissing up your thighs as you settle into the messy sheets beneath you. His arms wrap around your thighs, tugging you towards him with a jolt.
"Chris," you squeak as his kisses lead even closer to your center. Eyes gleaming with a sort of impish humor as he just continues onwards, beard scratching a trail between your legs. He kisses just above where you want him, causing an annoyed grunt to leave you as you glare down at him.
"Tease," you accuse as he slips a hand from around your thigh to come between the two of you, barely grazing against your clit as his kisses begin to linger. Your breath catches in your throat when he finally covers your clit with his mouth, tongue darting out to taste you.
Chris' finger slips along your folds and you can feel him grin at how wet you already are. He pushes it inside as he works his mouth around you, making you fist the sheets.
You're lost in the feeling of his mouth against you, another finger joining the first. Desperate for friction, you attempt to shift your hips under him. The hand Chris has locked around your thigh keeps you from doing little more than squirming in his grasp.
"Ah!" you moan as his fingers curl gently inside you, pressing against you at a different angle, "C-Chris!" His own moan vibrates against you as you slip a hand from the sheets into his hair, tugging gently as he brings you to the peak. Stomach twisting in desire, you hear nothing but his name on your lips as you come undone beneath him. Arching into his touch, you know the grip he has on your thigh must be turning his knuckles white while you ride out your orgasm.
He slips his fingers from you as you catch your breath, brow shining with perspiration. You look through lidded eyes at him while he settles on his knees between your thighs, lips shimmering with your slickness. He takes his bottom lip into his mouth, biting his smirk as he pulls you into a kiss. You shift into his lap, the feel of his hard length pressing against your thigh.
Puffs of hot breath pass between you with each kiss. Still panting from your orgasm, you grind against his lap. Chris grunts, hands coming to grip your butt as your own reaches downwards.
"You want it?" you murmur, sliding him against you. Chris bucks in response, but before he can get out his answer, the door that was slightly ajar bursts open. You nearly scream, scrambling for the sheets as your father stands in the doorway, looking completely mortified as he holds what seem to be Chris' jeans in his hand.
"What the hell is thi- GOOD LORD!" your father turns quickly, clinching his eyes shut as Chris pulls the sheet around you for what little coverage it provides. The Sheriff flings the pants towards the bed, missing it by a foot due to trying to keep his eyes closed as he claws for the door.
"Sheriff Stilinski-" Chris chokes, pulling you closer to his chest under the sheet you were sharing.
"Dad!" you scream, acutely aware of the humiliation that was seeping into your stomach, replacing the arousal that had once been there.
The Sheriff hurriedly slips into the hallway, voice sounding through the door as he shuts it behind him, "Put on some clothes before I kill you! Living room, NOW!"

BTW: Royalty is the name I added in this submit box. I didn't know what the hell it was gonna do so I didn't use my name. 😂