Void Stiles

Ok this is a void stiles imagine and let me tell you guys.............I am in love with void stiles!!!! 😁😍 like I have no idea why but I just am so just be ready for a lot of void stiles imagines. 😁

"Are you sure that you are going to be okay ?" Scott asked, standing on the door step, a worried look on his face.
"Yeah, I'll be fine, I really doubt the nogitsune will come after me, I am nothing special..." You answered.
"But you are special to Stiles." He replied.
The thought almost made you tear up. Stiles had asked you out and took you on a few dates and everything was perfect until he completely lost his mind and now you were worried that he'll never come back to you, that he will never be the same Stiles that he used to be, that funny kid you fell in love with back then. But as long as he stayed alive, you were ready to deal with anything.
Scott left your house, leaving you on your own for the night. You weren't afraid, you knew that the creature possessing your boyfriend had nothing to do with you and you were never confronted to it before. Actually, you had very few informations about what was happening because Scott, being the true alpha that he is, was trying to keep you away from all his supernatural problems. He didn't want the fragile little human that you were to end up like Stiles and become another problem to deal with on their list.
You followed your usual evening routine, making some microwave food for yourself and eating it in front of the TV before going back to your room and getting ready for bed. Once you were in your pajama, you lied down, covering yourself with the sheets and quickly fell asleep.

You heard a weak voice almost crying out your name in your dream, it kept calling you and you couldn't find where it was coming from and it got louder, as if it was losing patience for you to find it and suddenly it was a scream of rage, making you jump and stand awake in your bed.
You were about to lie back down when you notice that the light of the hall was shining under your door, although you were pretty sure that you had turned it off. No one was supposed to be home so you grabbed your cell phone, getting up without making a sound and walking to the door.
The hall was empty and you couldn't hear a single noise apart from your breathing and you almost sighed in relief until you heard it again, that desperate cry calling your name, making your blood freeze in your veins.
You walked to where you thought it came from, carefully pushing open the door of the bathroom, taking a step back as if something was going to jump on you. The light was on and the ground was dirty, a trail of mud leading to the bathtub.
You took a breath and stepped inside, finding someone curled up in a ball on the floor, against the wall, weeping.
"Stiles" you breathed, paralyzed, looking at his shaking body and his dirty clothes.
He said your name again and looked up at you, his eyes red from crying and circled from the lack of sleep.
"I'm going to call Scott." You said, taking your phone out, starting to panic.
"Don't. It would bring the nogitsune back." He answered, and his expression changed as if he was suffering.
"How do I know it's you and not him?" You asked, taking a step back as he tried to get up on his feet.
"The nogitsune doesn't know about you, or where you live, or how I love you." He mumbled, finally standing up, still looking in pain.
You hesitate but he looked so truly hurt that you went up to him to help him stay on his feet without falling down. You took a few step with him leaning on you and he held himself to the sink, sitting on the edge of it.
He looked at you, his eyes meeting yours and a tired smile appeared on his lips.
"I missed you." He said, his hand brushing against yours.
"I missed you too." You answered, holding yourself back from breaking in tears, you really had missed him so much and now he was here, in front of you and although he didn't look very well, at least it was him. It was Stiles. Your Stiles.
He saw your emotion and gently took your hand, pulling you close to him so that he could kiss your lips. His chapped lips softly pressed against yours for a minute until you took a step back.
"I really think we should call someone for help while you are you. Let me call Deaton, or Mr.Argent..." You said, taking your phone back in your hand.
"They want to kill me." He said, in a low tone. "You know that they want to kill me. Do you want them to kill me ?"
"Of course not, I want them to help you." You said, without taking your eyes off from the text you started to write.
"I don't need help. I'm back now." He replied, taking your phone away from your hands a little too violently.
"Stiles..." You started but he cut you off, standing up again, the expression on his face changing again.
"I'm back, okay?" He said, in a surprisingly calm voice, taking a step and closing his arms around your waist, burying his face in your hair and tightly hugging you.
"Okay." You answered, holding him back, taking a deep breath.
He gently pushed you until your back hit the wall, trapping you between it and his body. He looked at you with a mad look in his eyes, his fingers reaching your face and hovering it until he grabbed some of your hair and pushed them away from your eyes.
"I missed you." He repeated, almost in a whisper, starring straight in your eyes and somehow you felt slightly uncomfortable.
You didn't answer anything and he buried his face in the crook of your neck, starting to plant some light kisses on your skin. You tried to move away but he pushed you back against the wall, his body was so strong that you couldn't move away and every time you tried, he just pressed even harder against you to the point where you started having trouble catching your breath.
"Stiles... You are hurt. You need some rest." You managed to say but you felt his hand making its way down and slipping inside your shorts anyway.
"I'm perfectly fine." He answered, now pressing his face against yours. "I'm just hungry."
You felt his fingers getting under the elastic of your panties and you shivered from how cold his hand actually was.
"We can go downstairs. I'll cook something for you."
You heard him laugh, but it wasn't his habitual laugh. Nothing about him was habitual and it was scaring you now.
"That's not what I am hungry for." He answered, his dry lips moving against your cheek until they found your lips and kissed them.
But you didn't kiss him back and he moved away to look at you again, straight in the eyes just like before. You felt his fingers reaching between your legs, pressing against your core and a crooked smile formed on his lips.
"Do you know what nogitsunes feed themselves with ?" He asked.
You shook your head, understanding that he was never himself and just tricked you from the beginning. His crooked smile got wider and he moved to whisper in your ear.
"We feed on emotions. On pain, on fear and on pleasure too and I think you can give me just what I want."
"I'm not so sure about that." You said, trying to move away once again but he kept you in place and laughed again.
"Oh I am. I am in the body of your boyfriend, a body that you can't help but lust for and his memory is full of images of you and informations on what you like."
He moved his fingers against you and although you were feeling terrified, you felt a slight wave of pleasure from his touch.
"And you are already wet thinking about it." He smiled again and you grabbed his arm, wanting to take it away from you but he was much stronger than he ever was.
You looked back at him defiantly but he started moving his fingers around your clit, sliding down to your entrance only to tease you for a second before moving back up and you felt angry at yourself for enjoying it that much.
There wasn't anything that you could do about it so you just threw your head back, closing your eyes, but you wouldn't give him the satisfaction of moaning because of what he was doing to you.
His finger finally entered you and he started pumping, slowly, and soon you found yourself, still holding his arm, trying to make him move faster.
You refused to open your eyes, you didn't want to see his circled eyes and the mad smile he had on his lips because with your eyes closed, it was almost as if it was the real Stiles. His body felt the same, his fingers and his hands were the same, even the way he was moving inside of you was the same.
You fought to keep your moans for yourself but he knew you were enjoying yourself, he was feeding on your pleasure, making some delighted noises everytime you were shaken by a new wave of pleasure. He didn't let you come, taking his hand out of your pants leaving you in need.
You opened your eyes without even realizing it and you saw that crazy expression he had.
"We talked about pleasure but we talked about pain too... And I think you'll give me exactly that if I follow the memories I am finding in Stiles's head."
You knew what he was talking about and he confirmed it when he finally let you free from the wall pushing you near the sink and making you bend over. He stood behind you, his crooked smile appearing again when he met your eyes in the reflection of the mirror in front of you. His eyes fixed on yours, he opened his belt, taking it off and folding it in two and you felt that familiar fear from the anticipation but the impatience of getting it at the same time and you knew that it was exactly what he wanted.
He hit your ass with the belt, harder than Stiles ever did, and you screamed in pain, tears filling your eyes.
"Like it ?" He asked, bitting his lip before rising the belt again, fear coming up again.
He hit again, and you kept yourself from screaming again, a light cry escaping your lips. You had played this game with Stiles many times before, truth is that you did enjoy it even though it was hurting you like never before.
He hit one more time before throwing the belt on the floor, pulling your shorts and panties down to your knees in one quick gesture, rubbing the skin on the places he had just hurt.
"Hush (Y/N)..." He whispered, looking at the tears rolling down on your cheeks from the pain.
His hands left you only so that he could open his pants and pull his erection out, quickly glancing at you before positioning himself behind you, pushing his length inside you. He went in and out a few times, just as Stiles used to do it, not with the idea of giving you pleasure but to use all the wetness he got from hitting you as a lubricant for what came next.
It didn't take long for him to pull himself out of you again, you could feel how soaking wet you were between your legs and he had enough to position himself higher and smoothly enter your ass, the familiar sensation of all the nerves being touched and your walls being forced apart creating so much pleasure inside of you.
You strongly held yourself to the sink, bitting your lip from the pain it caused you, feeling like collapsing. Your breath got heavier and you looked down, focusing on the ground rather than on your possessed boyfriend.
He firmly held you by the hips while pushing the rest of his length in you and he moaned from how tight you felt around him.
"Oh yes." You mumbled without realizing it, closing your eyes when he started to move back and forth, pleasure increasing.
Doing it that way always created so many sensations in you and that was definitely how you liked it. The mix of all of these feelings made it easy for you to reach an orgasm and it never took very long until you came which was usually a good thing because Stiles couldn't handle the tightness of your ass for too long either and, possessed or not, it seemed like it didn't make a difference because you could hear his habitual moans and light growls escaping his lips as he got closer from his climax.
He let go of one of your hips to place his hand down your stomach and you stood back up, wanting to guide his hand at your center and it felt like he was hitting a whole new spot inside you, making you shake. You pushed his hand against you, fingers finding their way close to your entrance again and you held his arm with both hands, trying to stay steady on your feet while he was thrusting behind you and needing him to keep his hand pushing down there.
"Harder." You breathed and he pressed his hand hard against you, giving more violent thrusts inside of you.
His other hand left your hip and grabbed your hair, pulling it back, forcing your head to touch his chest while he obeyed you and rammed even harder inside of you. You were unable to keep your moans for yourself anymore and you came, feeling like collapsing but he wasn't done with you yet and kept thrusting until he released himself in you, reaching his climax.
Once he was done, both of his hands left you and you held yourself to the sink again, moving forward to move his length out of you.
You met his eyes again in the mirror as he was pulling his pants back up and you turned around when he moved closer to you. He took your face in his hands and stole you one last kiss before smiling at you with his crazy smile.
"Say hi to Scott for me if you call him." He said, leaving the bathroom.
You were too confused to even find your phone, you heard him leave the house and you realized that explaining what just happened to Scott was going to be very complicated.