Taste (Part 2)

Heavy raindrops trickled down the windows as you sunk down to the cold linoleum floor. Things weren't looking so good for you. Stiles was being possessed by the nogitsune and he was looking for you. After he knocked Kira out you didn't bother waiting to see what he was going to do. Somewhere along that moment you lost Scott and that was how you ended up alone, wet and cold in an empty room at the vet's.
The moment you heard the door squeak open you froze behind a pile of empty cages. You didn't dare show yourself. If it was Scott he would have called out for you or given you some kind of signal that you were safe now. All you heard was light footsteps and a door close. Your stomach practically dropped to the floor when you heard the lock click.
He was here and he wasn't Scott. It was the fox spirit taking over your best friend.
"Y/N, I know you're in here." A very familiar voice announced.
You tried remaining still but your joints were beginning to ache. You swallowed softly and listened to his footsteps, they were getting closer. Adrenaline was soaring through your body and at that moment you weren't sure if you were more scared or excited.
The nogitsune had made you feel so good before and you secretly liked it. Although you had kept the encounter a secret, there was no denying the fact that you wanted the evil spirit to do it again. However, you weren't sure if it was going to happen again.
" Don't bother waiting for Scott to come, he's a bit out of it." Stiles voice was so close.
You jumped when you felt a pair of hands grab your arms. He hauled you up and practically threw you into the cages behind you. Luckily you had quick reflexes and stopped yourself from tumbling to the floor. All the cages crashed behind you and almost fell in the shape of a rectangle. The cages alligned made it look like a huge desk in front of you.
Your eyes went up to see the nogitsune dressed in all black. His hair was soaked and sticking to the top of his forehead. Those eyes that were once a honey brown color now seemed so dark. So hungry.
"I told you I would be back for you." He stepped up to you and you backed right into the cages behind you.
" Stiles, I know you're in there. It's me Y/N!" you cried as fear made your voice quiver.
"Don't run." He warned as he closed the space between you.
You didn't listen and decided to take your chance while you could. Two lousy steps was all you got before his iron grip clamped on your black shirt. He brought you right back to the stack of cages and slammed you on the closest one. Those dark eyes searched you up and down as he held his right hand down on your stomach to keep your back pressing into the cage beneath you.
" Sometimes I wish you would just listen, it would be alot easier on me." Stiles began unbuttoning your dark blue jeans shorts.
Chills were running down your spine and you immediately felt that heat grow between your legs. It was easy to say that the fox possessing your friend made you wet. Seeing Stiles so dark, it just twisted you in such a wonderful yet sick way. It didn't help that he kept looking down at you with this evil eyes.
Then you felt the tips of his fingers dig in your panties and after that you were truly doomed.
"You tormented souls are always the best meals." He complimented before pressing two digits into your moist entrance.
You rocked your hips and let out a quiet sigh in pleasure. He went in just a little deeper before pulling them out and licking them with that beautiful pink tongue of his. At this point your whole body was on fire and your clit was tingling. Begging for any kind of touch, any kind of attention. Those dark eyes of his stared into your's and you felt your insides burning with desire.
He pulled your wet shorts all the way down and off your legs but left your panties on as he spread your legs wide. Your heart pounded as he moved the material of your panties to the side. He sunk to his knees, never breaking eye contact. Next you felt that warm tongue lick a long stripe up to your clit. Then he pulled away.
What the fuck?
You tried jumping up but he slammed you back down on the desk. He stood back up and let you sit up while he went back to working you with his slender fingers. At first he just brushed your clit but then he went in small smooth circles. You looked up at him through hooded eyelashes, silently begging him to keep going. You were two seconds away from coming but then he stopped. In one smooth motion he pulled his hand out of your panties and flipped you so you were on your stomach.
He leaned over you and kept you pinned down with one of his hands as he grinded his clothed erection against your clothed entrance. By now your panties were soaked and your clit was throbbing.
"Quick question. You think if I fuck you one good time-" He grinded his erection deeper so you could feel it rub against your clit. " that I could just take all of your pain?" He rolled his hips in a circular motion.
You bit your lipband whimpered in anticipation. You're whole body began to tremble at his touch. The fox snickered at your reaction. Those dark piercing eyes trailed up your legs, your round ass and all the way to your face. He flipped you again and gave a chaste kiss on your lips.
" I could eat you up." He whispered.
He grinded his hips right into your pelvic area making more whimpers escape from your mouth. Then you felt his fingers dipping into your wet entrance again. This time he curled his fingers at the right angle and you nearly came undone but he withdrawled again. You suddenly felt so empty.
" Damnit, stop that please!" You shouted frustrated.
He laughed, licking his lips while gripping onto your right shoulder. "you want that release, don't you Y/N?" He asked.
You did. You wanted him to make you come so bad but you didn't say a word. You just stared at him and he stared back. Finally he leaned forward and pressed his lips into your's. His kiss distracted you so much that you didn't even hear him unzip his jeans but you definitely felt his erection prodding at your entrance. You wiggled your hips to get him inside you but he yet again, withdrawled.
"If you want it. . beg." The evil spirit demanded.
He grabbed a handful of your hair to force you to look him in his eyes as he slammed his erection into you. You didn't even get to let out a moan because he pulled out all the way, leaving you with that empty feeling again.
" Beg!" He growled.
Once more you remained quiet, refusing to give him the satisfaction. Finally loosing his patience he slammed your head down on the cage that you were sitting on, so hard that your vision went completely black.