Full Of Surprises

"Stiles, you know I don't like surprises

"Stiles, you know I don't like surprises." I slightly complain as his big hands cover my eyes, completely blacking out my sight.

"You'll love it, trust me. We're almost there." He says, guiding me forward to an unknown place.

I almost trip over an object in my path, the sound of a snapping branches and crackling leaves clues me in to where we are. Stiles captures me in his arms before I fall, standing me back up on my feet.

"Woah there, don't want you to get injured on your birthday." He chuckles and stops walking. "I have a better idea, but I'm gonna need you to close you eyes. No peeking."

Without warning he lifts me up from the ground, dangling my body over his shoulders. I open my eyes, having a perfect view of his butt.

"You have a nice butt." I giggle at him and he playfully slaps my butt, causing me to let out a small yelp.

"No peeking!" Stiles jokingly yells and I continue giggling at him. He quickens his pace, knowing I'm not very patient. He finally stops and he grasps me by the waist, pulling me down from his shoulder. I look around to see a big wood cabin in front of me surrounded by tall, thin trees. In front of the door, a paper is placed on it saying "Open." I look over to Stiles and he nods his head. I instantly open the door to see a candle-lit room filled with colorful balloons and a cake placed on the table.

"Happy Birthday babe." Stiles says from behind and I turn around, placing my arms over his neck. I smile up at him, our eyes lovingly gazing at each other. He smiles back at me, taking my cheeks in his soft hands and presses his lips to mine. My brain lit on fire and warmth spread out throughout my body. He wraps his arms around my waist as my hands locked behind his neck, pulling him closer. His lips slowly detach from mine and I whine at the loss of contact.

"I want to show you something." He grabs my hand, taking me back out behind the cabin. We sit in the dock next to the lake, spending our time enjoying the view. I stand up to stretch my legs, Stiles doing the same. A mischievous grin grew on his face, Oh god what is he up to now?
"Stiles..." My furrow my brow at him, confused at the change of look on his face. "What are you up to?"
"Me? Nothing." He says innocently, shrugging his shoulder, keeping the mischievous smile on his face.
"Hmm." I hum suspiciously, turning my back to him to gaze upon the lake. I feel a pair of hands grab me from underneath my thighs, lifting me off my feet onto Stiles' arms.
"Stiles what are you-" I get cut off and let out a squeal when he throws me into the cold lake water. I pop my head out of the water and catch my breath.
"Stiles!" I playfully yell at him and he laughs. I swim up to the dock and grab Stiles' leg, dragging him into the water with me. He slashes into the water and latches his hands on my waist.
"Now we're even." I victoriously giggle at him and he splashes me in the face with the water.
"I'm going to head out to take a shower." I say, lifting myself up to the dock as Stiles follows behind.
"Make sure you find the little present while you're in there." He says from behind me and I turn around, looking at him confused.
"What present?" I ask and the mischievous smirk grows on his face again.
"You'll see, and make sure you read the note." He tells me and I start to get suspicious.
"Stilinski, you're full of surprises." I chuckle at him, walking back into the cabin.
"And there's more to come." He widely grins at me as he walks back into the cabin along with me. I walk into the bathroom and I see a suspicious decorated bag on the counter. I place my hand inside the bag, and reach for the note. The note is written in Stiles' handwriting and it reads: When you're done, put this on. Happy Birthday Dana. I reach back inside the bag to feel a familiar material. I take it out to see a red lace bra with a matching red thong. I chuckle at myself as I realize what he's doing. I head into the shower to wash off quickly. I get out of the shower and dry myself off with a towel. I grab the little present from Stiles and put it on, then walk out of the bathroom. Looking to my left, I see Stiles in the living room fiddling with a huge box covered in decorative wrapping paper and a big bow on top, another one of his surprises. I step closer to him while he's clueless I'm in the room.
"Stiles." I say and he instantly turns around. His eyes widen as he gazes upon me hungrily, his jaw slightly hangs open. He opens his mouth about to say something, but he's at loss of words.
"Holy shit...Dana, y-you look.. Wow, You're beautiful." He stutters and I giggle at the noticeable bulge in his pants.
"Was this your plan all along?" I smile at him, slowly stepping closer to him, closing the gap between us.
"I told you, I'm full of surprises." He smirks at me and I turn around, walking towards the bedroom. Completely aware that Stiles is staring at my ass, I sway my hips, knowing he would follow behind.
"So are you coming or what?" I grin at him, walking to the bedroom. He follows right behind entering the door. He slams me against the door, roughly connecting his demanding lips with mine. His hands make their way to the back of my thighs and he detaches his lips from mine.

"Jump." He says breathlessly and I do as told. He catches me from under my thighs and reconnects his lips with mine. He walks towards the bed, throwing me onto it, never breaking the kiss. His body grinds over mine as he starts placing kisses on my neck, taking his time to leave dark red and purple marks on my skin. I let out a soft moan as he kisses his way down to my breasts. His hand find its way underneath me to unclasp my bra and he takes it off, throwing it across the room. His mouth wraps around one of my nipples, biting down gently causing me to let out a whimper. His lips kiss down to my stomach, then down to my thighs. A wave of heat rushes over me, my skin prickling under his touch. He curls his pinkie around my thong, stripping me from it and chucking it behind me. The unbearable ache in my core is driving me insane as he kisses up my thighs, nearing my core.
"Stiles.. don't tease me on my birthday." I breathlessly whine out. With that, he buries his head into my core, his tongue sucking hard on my clit, making a filthy moan escape my mouth. His tongue draws figure eights around my bundle of nerves and I try bucking my hips up but he restrains me with the tight grip on hip. One of his hands slide down to wet folds and he pushes two fingers inside of me. I loudly gasp as he works his fingers fast, he chuckles against my clit, and the vibration making me moan out his name. I tightly tangle my fingers in his hair and within seconds I fell apart, turning into a moaning mess. He licks his fingers clean then lifts his head back up to my lips, making me taste myself on his lips.
"You taste soo much better than that cake." He lowly rasps behind my ear, causing me to shakily whimper. He then began stripping himself from his shirt tossing it to the corner. He stands up, unbuttoning his khakis and pushing them along with his boxers. His hard member sprang up, slapping his stomach. He gets back on top of me and slides his cock up and down my wet folds, and I softly moan as he teases me.
"Stiles, please." I beg him and he enters me slowly, allowing me to adjust to his size. I gasp loudly, arching my back as he began to thrust into me. He connects his lips with mine, swallowing my moans. "Fuck," He groaned against your lips, "You feel so good"
"Stiles.." I moan as he began to quicken his pace. Hearing me whimper his name, he thrusts faster and harder. I moan his name again and again as he repeatedly slams into me. The fire in my abdomen intensifies, digging my nails on his back leaving scratch marks as he went deeper. His lips glide down to my neck, sucking on my sweet spot, sending a wave of pleasure through my body.
"Fuck, Stiles" I moan loudly as the knot in your stomach tightened. His pace quickens once again and I clench around him, tipping me over the edge as I scream his name. Soon after, I feel his thrusts get sloppier, his cock twitches inside of me. I feel his warm release and he groans my name as he came. He places a light kiss against your lips before laying his back against the bed with you.
"I love you, Stilinski." I breathlessly say and I smile at him.
"I love you too." He smiles back at me. "I have another surprise for you in the living room."
This boy is going to be the death of me.