Bad Meets Evil (Part 2)

"What the fuck is wrong with you? I told you to wait until they were all there before you made a move! You fucked everything up!" Stiles slams the door, berating me for jumping the gun on the plan to get the scroll away from Scott

"I had him! If you would've just held Derek for five more seconds, I could've had it!" I scream back at him, furiously trying to keep myself under control. The atmosphere of the small hotel room is clouded with anger and rage, so potent I can almost see it swirling around.
"Don't fucking try to blame this on me! You fucked up!" Stiles takes a threatening step towards me, his hands clenched so tightly at his sides I can see his knuckles turn white and his jaw clenched. I can feel the anger rolling off of him in waves.
"Well, don't be such a fucking pussy next time! You could've snapped Derek's neck like a twig! That would've given me just enough time to take Scott out! But no! You fucking hesitated! Man the fuck up next time!" Stiles strikes quick, the back of his hand connecting with my cheekbone and my head snaps viciously to the side. I gasp a deep breath, completely taken aback.
My heart thunders in my chest and the booming sound in my ears drowns out every other sound. My fingertips spark red as the energy courses through my veins, a side effect of my control starting to crumble. But not from anger. Of course I'm angry. I'm being scolded like a child. I don't take well to people reprimanding me. This is something different. Something that I'm still not accustomed to since I met Stiles. This kinky dark side, I've never known, being brought to the surface with a vengeance.
I slowly raise my head, turning toward him, the corner of my mouth twitching. I notice the slight change in Stiles' stance, almost as if he's going to back away from me. The loud crack of my hand across his face echoes off the poorly wallpaper covered walls, the palm of my hand stinging from the blow. Stiles whips his head back to face me, his lips pulled tightly into a thin line. He growls as he pushes me up against the wall, his hands wrapping tightly around my wrists and slamming them against the wall on either side of my head. The black fury in his eyes quickly shifts to that of lust, his chest heaving and his breaths start to come quicker. He hesitates for a second and then his mouth is on me, his tongue thrusting firmly into my mouth, sliding against mine. He bends his knees slightly, parting my legs with his and pushes his body flush against mine.
Stiles' hands slowly move down my arms, his fingertips dancing across my skin, leaving a tingling sensation that burns straight to my core. My hands go straight for his hair, pulling at the messy tresses, making him groan. He takes my bottom lip between his teeth, biting down and I whimper as the salty, iron taste hits my tongue.
"I should really be punishing you," Stiles kisses across my jaw and down my neck, his teeth sinking into the soft flesh at my jugular. I pull his head up by his hair, those dark eyes piercing straight to my soul.
"Show me what you got," my tongue peeks out to swipe across his top lip.
"Ooh," his lips pucker in that sexy way. "Is that a challenge?" His smirk creeps slowly and it's almost as if I can hear his mind running through the different ways to punish me. I shrug my shoulders, quirking an eyebrow at him. "Oh, my little witch, you're gonna wish you hadn't done that." Stiles rips my tank top in two, the shredded fabric falling to the floor, my bra quickly following. He pops the button on my shorts, yanking them and my panties down in one swift motion and I kick my shoes and the remainder of my clothes off.
Stiles runs his large, strong hands up my legs, kneading at my skin as he bends slightly, grabbing the back of my thighs and he lifts me. My legs hang over his shoulders, my thighs clamping around his head. The power that the void gives him is as if I weigh nothing at all. My hands splay against the wall, looking for something to hold on to but coming up empty.
"Look at you, already fucking dripping wet for me," he breathes against my pussy and latches onto my clit, sucking furiously.
My body hunches as he devours me, every nerve in my body alight with that dark desire that only he's been able to bring out. His tongue slips inside of me, swirling and burying deep as he nudges the tip of his nose against my clit. My hands find their way to his hair again, pulling him against me and he growls against my overly sensitive skin. I shiver as the vibration moves through me, inching me closer and closer to oblivion. He moves back to my clit, biting softly and I can feel the heat start to spread through me, the slow burn making me moan uncontrollably. He pulls away, giving me nothing.
"What are you doing?" I whine, my voice squeaky with need.
"Living up to the challenge," his eyebrows raise, mocking me and I groan in frustration, hitting my head against the wall.
The burn simmers, leaving a dull ache in its wake. That dark chuckle sounds between my legs and he blows against my cunt, the cool air making me clench.
"Stiles," I growl through my gritted teeth, needing him to finish what he started.
"Yes?" He asks as if he doesn't know what I want, blowing against me once again.
"Put your fucking face back in my fucking cunt. Now!" I look down and see that devious smile on his face. He's enjoying every second of this, reveling in my frustration.
Stiles' hand grips one of my cheeks firmly as his other one leaves, only to come back hard, the exquisite sting igniting the flame within me again. "Who is in control?" His tongue flicks against my clit and my eyes roll back into my head, savoring the contact.
"You are," I barely manage to whisper and he flattens his tongue against me, licking long strokes up and down my throbbing pussy. He buries his tongue again, lapping up every ounce of my arousal before it has a chance to escape.
The energy courses through my veins like hot magma and that feeling of burning from the inside out envelopes me, my fingertips sparking red once more. Stiles hooks and swirls his tongue, his nose moving in sync against my clit and there it is again. My sweet release just within my grasp, only to be denied once again.
He pulls back, his hands firmly grip my ass as he chuckles. A small cry of frustration slips past my lips.
"I shouldn't even let you come. I should leave you a withering mess to teach you a lesson. But I need to feel that sweet pussy tighten around my cock. I need to see you fall apart under my touch," his hands slide to my waist, lifting me off of him and my feet land on the floor, my legs trembling. His words make my knees weak, the tone of his voice making me shiver with need.
"Sit on the bed," he grabs my wrist, pulling me to the shitty hotel mattress and his hand comes down hard on my backside.
I sit and watch as he rids himself of his clothes, his cock fully erect, just waiting for me. He steps closer and I reach out to wrap my hands around him but he slaps my hand away.
"No hands, I'm going to fuck that gorgeous mouth of yours. Open up," he fists my hair as he grabs his cock, sliding his hand up and down a few times before running his tip across my lips, spreading his salty arousal.
I open my mouth wide, sheathing my teeth as he slowly slides in. I move my tongue in small waves as he starts a rhythm, his moans filling my ears turn me on even more and I feel the bed sheets beneath me dampen as my wetness seeps out. He starts to go faster, pushing himself all the way in, hitting the back of my throat and my eyes start to water as I try to control my gagging.
"Yess," he hisses as he watches his cock slide in and out, his punishing rhythm causing tears to spill from my eyes. This should feel degrading, wrong even. But that dark and wicked side of me is loving every second of it, my body thrumming with desire. I absentmindedly move my hand down to rub against my clit, needing to give myself some kind of release. "Don't. Even. Think. About it," he growls, his words staccato with each thrust of his hips and my hand freezes on the inside of my thigh. "Do you want me to fuck you now? Are you ready for me to be buried in that sweet pussy?" He slams once more into the back of my throat and I moan in response, my eyes screwing tightly shut. He pulls out, a long string of saliva attached from my lips to his dick. "On your knees," his threatening tone makes my skin prickle.
I crawl on the bed, my arms unstable under me as I wait for him with bated breath. Stiles kneels behind me and his hands start at the backs of my thighs, moving over the curve of my hips, splaying widely over my back, then around to cup my tits. He slowly kneads, teasing my hardened nipples. One hand pulls my hair off the left side of my neck, his mouth grazing the shell of my ear. "You're not gonna be able to walk tomorrow. I'm gonna destroy you," he whispers and trails kisses down my neck and his teeth clamp down on the crook of my neck, a stuttered moan falling from my lips.
Stiles slides his hand down my stomach, moving to my clit while the other readies himself behind me. The throbbing between my legs is almost enough to make me lose my mind as I wait for him to finally bring me to my sweet release. He slides in, painfully slow, stretching and filling me. I exhale a shaky breath as he fully seats himself, slowly grinding against me. He takes hold of my hips and pulls back slowly. I ready myself for the inevitable assault he's about to unleash on me.
My heart beats wildly in my chest, then suddenly seems to stop as Stiles rams into me. My hands slip against the bed sheets as my body lurches forward from the force of his thrust, hitting straight into that marvelous spot deep with in me. Without any warning, I come, hard and shakily, my body spasming against my will. I cry out as I get lost in the ecstasy, his rough rhythm taking me higher than I've ever been. His grunts fill the room as I clench hard around him and he smacks my ass, muttering a string of profanities, every snap of his hips dragging my orgasm on and on.
"Yes! God your cunt feels so good," he moans and one of his hands wraps around my hair, tugging so hard my scalp beings to burn. He holds onto my hair like the reins of a horse as his fingers slip around to rub against my clit.
Not even before my first orgasm subsides, the next one crashes over me, so intensely I feel tears stream down my face. I close my eyes, the darkness enveloping me completely and I scream. I feel his cock twitch inside me, the tempo of his hips becoming more erratic and sloppy as he finds his release. He pulls at my hair tightly as he spills inside me and my arms collapse under me, my head hitting the mattress. He slowly pulls out and the rest of my body falls flat on the bed, completely exhausted and spent. Just before sleep overtakes me I feel Stiles' fingers brush the hair off my neck, his breath hot in my ear.
"You and I are going to be unstoppable," he whispers, his teeth grazing against my earlobe.
✦✦✦
"Finish her!" Stiles screams at me as he throws Scott against a pile of broken tree limbs.
Time seems to slow as I watch the Alpha be impaled on a thick branch, the blood dripping from the broken tree that's protruding from his chest. A look of horror on his face as he looks at his best friend, knowing he's failed him.
"St-Stiles," Scott stutters, a thin stream of blood running from the corner of his mouth. "I-I'm s-sorry." The red eyes of the Alpha fade and his lids close in defeat.
Stiles stands in front of the boy who used to be his brother, no remorse present in his features and that devilish smirk on his face. As I hold Kira in my grasp with my magic I really look at her face. Terror. Sorrow. Complete vulnerability. Her eyes desperately pleading with me.
I look at the carnage that surrounds us. Blood, parts of people I can't even recognize. Stiles was right. We are unstoppable. We decimated this pack of werewolves along with a hunter, a banshee and the kitsune's life is inches from being over as well. The darkness that rages through me is more than I've ever felt before, never knowing this kind of power was possible.
"Finis," I snarl and the kitsune collapses lifelessly to the ground.
I straighten up, feeling the surge of power flow through me. Stiles makes his way over to me, his arms wrapping around my waist, his mouth crashing against mine in a lustful kiss. The dark energy swirls around us as the passion ignites, consuming us both. He pulls away, leaving me breathless.
"This world will fall at our feet. We will be Gods." The smile that creeps across my face mirrors his.
All of a sudden a black mist engulfs us, swirling around until everything in my sight is black.
My eyes begin to focus and I see Stiles crouched down in front of me, his elbows resting on his knees, his finger under my chin. The blackness swirls briefly in his eyes, then returns to the normal shade of amber. My eyes dart back and forth as I take in my surroundings. No bodies. No blood. Just Stiles.
A premonition. It was all a premonition.
"Ooh," Stiles narrows his eyes as his mouth forms around the word. "You are very special."