You two first meet

Steve:
You were jogging out by the Washington monument and were going at a pretty good pace. You were running for about ten minutes before someone came and said, "On your left."
You thought nothing of it until after the guy passed you five more times saying the same thing. You casually picked up your pace as he was about to pass you and you could hear him chuckling as he passed you, saying the same thing.
You were slowing down and getting to the end of your run as the man stopped next to you, going at your pace.
"You're a good runner." He says casually.
You look at him and laugh. "So are you Mr. On your left." You say and he laughs.
"So um, I was wondering, because I saw you slowing your pace, and I was going to end my run soon. I was just wondering if you would like to get a drink with me?" He asks as his face flushes a bit.
You can't help but blush and nod.
"Of course. But please let me go home and change." You say and he shakes his head.
"You look beautiful just like this. Don't worry about changing." He says as you two begin to walk.

Tony:
You were walking to your favorite cafe and texting someone bumps into you.
"I'm so sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going." You say looking up. You pause in the middle of your sentence as you see THE Tony Stark.
He smirks at you and waves it off.
"Don't worry about it. It's not like you did it on purpose." He said and you nodded not knowing what to say.
"So where are you going?" He asks and you smile.
"I'm going to a little cafe that I go to everyday." You say starting to walk there and he follows.
"Well since I bumped into you I'll buy you whatever you're getting and also a dinner with me at 7 tonight." He says and you laugh as a blush creeps onto your cheeks.
"I'll have to take you up on that offer." You say and he kisses your cheek.
"I'll meet you right in this cafe and then we'll go somewhere worthy of your beauty. See you then." He says and winks at you before paying for your coffee and muffin and walking out of the cafe leaving you smiling and a blush still on your cheeks.

Bruce:
You were a new scientist with SHIELD and you had the honor of assisting your inspiration, Bruce Banner. You had admired his work and now you were working with him. You knew he didn't like assistants but Fury assigned you to Banner.
You had your things and was trying to find the lab when someone behind you tapped your shoulder.
"You lost?" A voice asked as you turned around.
It was Bruce, right in front of you.
You nod, not being able to say anything.
"Where do you need to go? Wait, are you Tony's new assistant?" He asked and you shake your head.
"Fury assigned me to be your assistant." You say shyly and he nods.
"The lab is down the hall and on your right. Stark will probably be in there. You can stay there for a minute while I get some more supplies." He explains and you nod before turning around and walking to the lab.
You walk in and sit down on a stool as Tony notices you.
"You must be the new assistant." He says and you nod before Bruce walks in with a smile on his face.
"What's with the smile, new shirt and cologne?" Stark asks and Bruce shoots him a look before walking over to you.
"Let's get started then." He says smiling.

Clint:
You were walking in a sketchy place in town. You honestly got turned around and now you were totally lost.
Honestly, you were scared and you didn't want to get mugged or worse.
You felt a presence behind you and then you started to panic. You didn't know what to do so you started to run.
Bad decision. You bump right into something, or someone and they grab your arms and pin them to your sides.
"Please let go of me." You beg and the person holding onto you laughs.
"Not going to happen." He says and pulls you into an alley and pins you against a wall.
"Please stop." You beg again as he pulls your jacket off.
"She said stop." You hear a voice from the other side of the alley.
The guy just freezes and looks at the guy trying to save you.
When the guy doesn't move away from you an arrow shoots right by his ear.
You scream softly as he lets go and runs off. You run in the opposite direction and straight at the guy who saved you.
He looked at you and made sure you were okay. "He didn't hurt you did you?" He asked and you shook your head shivering slightly.
"Let's get you home." He said softly and wrapped an arm around you gently to keep you warm.
You nodded and kept walking,
"My names Clint." He said and you smiled.
"Y/N." You said and he smiled.

Thor:
You were walking in Central Park.
It was a nice spring day. The tress were starting to get their leaves back and people were out. You were just listening to your music as you walking, looking around.
Out of no where it started to storm, leaving you to get soaked as you didn't bring an umbrella.
"You've got to be kidding me!" You say to the sky and begin to walk home.
You were really cold, due to the rain and you were shivering.
"Excuse me my lady, could you help me with this strange contraption?" A deep voice asked and you looked over at the man and you saw he was looking at you and holding a umbrella.
You laugh softly and walk over to him.
"You can call me Y/N." You say as he hands you the umbrella.
He smiled and shook his head. "I prefer to you call you my lady, but Y/N is a beautiful name. So how do I work this contraption?" He asked you smiled.
"You unwrap it and then you press the button that has the up arrow." You explain and show up as the umbrella goes up, shielding you and him from the rain. "And I didn't catch your name." You say and he smiles as you hand him the umbrella.
"My name is Thor, son of Odin. If you keep the umbrella you and I can see each other again so please, keep it. And we can see each other again soon." He says and hands it back to you and starts to walk away.
"And don't worry, I'll know where to find you." He says and continues to walk away, leaving you with a smile on your face.

Pierto:
You were walking in your schools parking lot, and let's face it, the parking lot was always a madhouse.
It was a dry day but wind was still around, but it only seemed as if it were around you.
You sighed and walked over to your car but a group of guys came up to your d started asking for your number and you declined and declined.
"Sorry boys, not looking for your type." You say and they all laugh.
"Then what are you looking for?" One guy in the car asks as another busy of wind passes by you.
You pull your hair behind your ear and look at the guys.
"Someone athletic sweet and amazing. Like the new kid from Russia." You say and they all laugh.
"He's a freak, just like his sister." One guy says and another gust of wind comes by and the guy is on the ground with Peirto on top of him.
"You insult my sister again you won't come back to this school in a very long time." He says and gets up and walks over to you.
Your jaw was hanging open as you look at him.
He smirks and closed your mouth for you. "You should keep your mouth closed. You could catch flies." He says and your cheeks heat up and nod.
"So I'm sweet and amazing?" He asks catching his breath.
You nod a little. Not knowing what to say.
"Then I'll have to take you out on a date." He says and smiles wide.
"I'll see you at 7." He says and is gone with another gust of air.