Peter - Reuniting

CAUTION: CONTAINS ENDGAME SPOILERS!!! DO NOT READ IF  YOU HAVE NOT SEEN ENDGAME 

After the decimation you found your way to the Avengers facility. You knew your boyfriend was spiderman so they must have information about if he's alive or not. No one knew what happened to him, not even May. 

When you first arrived, there wasn't anybody there. You screams for anybody, but no one answered you. No matter where you went, you were alone. 

After a day or two, you saw a jet coming towards the compound. You stood up and walked toward it, and as it opened your heart dropped. Your Peter was nowhere in sight. 

"Who are you?" A tired Steve Rodgers asked as he stepped out of the jet. 

"Um, my name is Y/F/N, my boyfriend is Peter Parker. Is he with you?" You asked in a small voice. 

Steve looked back at the remaining members of the team and sighed. Your heart dropped even more as you realized he wasn't there. 

"No, no, no. He has to be alive." You start breaking finally as Natasha walks forward and helps you walk into the compound. They get you food but they mostly ignore you as they try to figure out who isn't around anymore. 

About two weeks later something entered the atmosphere. You all ran outside to see what it was, and instead of seeing Thanos, you saw a glowing woman. When the ship touched down you saw two people start to walk out. 

Steve and Pepper ran up to Tony as you stayed rooted to the spot. You knew Tony, you and Peter hung out at Stark tower more than once. Tony enjoyed having you two around. 

You heard Tony say "I lost the kid", your knees gave out and you dropped to the ground. Your worst fear has now become a reality. 

Years pass, 5 to be exact, Natasha has trained you in spare time. You have now become a member of the remaining team. Your worst fear of Peter dying came true and you have been living with the guilt that you survived and not him. 

There was no way to bring back the people we lost, until one day Tony came back with the idea of time travel. Everyone was needed, but they didn't have enough particles for everyone, and you were left behind to flip the switches that needed to be flipped. 

After everyone came back you realized Nat wasn't there and yelled over to Clint where Natasha was. He dropped to his knees as realization crossed your face, you looked down and walked out of the room. So many people were gone and Natasha was the one who trained you. 

After Tony built the gauntlet, Bruce put it on, and with a snap, there was bird chirping. There were small smiles in the room but it didn't last long before the room was blasted. 

You were flung back and crumpled to the ground close to Tony. After a few minutes of being unconscious you woke up and groaned as you stood up. 

The battle was hard fought and tiring, while everyone was down Steve stood up against Thanos's army. You were struggling to get back up as you head someone say they were on Steve's left. 

You looked up as portals started to open. Through them you saw the people you had seen on the holograms in the compound, the people who were killed in the decimation. You saw a web as your boyfriend swung into the battle. A smile crossed your face as you finally stood up. You had to get to Peter. 

The battle started once more with more on your side than ever before. You fought towards Peter and tried to get his attention, but he didn't see you. Once you were finally near him you yelled his name. "Peter!" 

He looked up when he heard your voice and the suits eyes widened when he saw you, bloodied from the battle but alive. He ran to you and engulfed you in a hug. 

"You're here what are you doing here?" He asked you as somehow no one came near you to kill you. 

"I came to the compound after everyone disappeared and I trained with....with Natasha. I love you Peter." You explained as you looked at each other. 

"I love you too." He whispered as Tony landed next to you. 

They embraced as you started to have to fight again. 

The battle went on until you saw Tony on his knees with his right hand up, the stones in his suit. 

"Tony!" You screamed as a chitari tackled you. You winced and shot the thing that was on top of you. When you were finally up, you saw Tony snap his fingers. 

The side that started to disappear was finally Thanos' side. You weren't concerned about that though, you were running towards Tony who was almost crawling towards something to sit against. 

You kneeled in front of him as your eyes welled with tears. "Tony please stay with us." You begged as Peter swung over and begged him to stay with them. Pepper moved both of you away as both of you started to cry. 

You held Peter as you two cried over Tony. Peter held onto you as tight as he could. He just got Tony back and now he was losing his father figure. He was not going to lose you too. 

After he was gone and the light in his chest had flickered off, Peter let out a sob as he hugged you tighter. 

After the clean up, you and Peter finally had a moment alone. You two just stood there and looked at each other. 

"I can't believe you're here." You finally whispered. 

"I can't believe you trained with Natasha and basically became a spy." He whispered and laughed gently. 

"I love you." You whispered, you couldn't stop saying that. You said it in every conversation you had with each other. 

"I love you too Y/N." He whispered as he finally leaned down and kissed you. 

You were happy to have your world back.