You get killed

So I know I said I wouldn't update in awhile but I already had this one half written so I finished this one and after this I will be focusing on other things. Also known sorry if this sucks or is too sad. I do have a couple more ideas which I will be writing, maybe publishing. If I'm in a good mood or if I just decide to be nice I'll publish them. Sorry for the confusion or whatever.
Steve:
You were walking along the sidewalk humming to yourself as you walked back to your shared apartment with Steve.
Before you knew it, you were on the ground and there was a sharp pain in your chest.
A drunk drive hopped onto the curb and ran you over.
You tried to stay calm but the pain in your chest increased and increased with every breath.
The sirens got closer and someone knelt down to see you under the car.
"Don't worry you're going to be okay." The person said but you closed your eyes and faded into unconscious.
"No, no, no, no." Steve mumbled to himself as he ran into the hospital.
"Where's y/f/n? Where is she?!" He asked.
"She's in surgery sir, you can't see her now." The receptionist said. He ran his hands through his hair as his eyes filled with tears.
"I need to see her though. I need to say I love you. I need to tell her things." He whispered and sat down in a small plastic chair. He put his head in his hands and cried softly.
"Sir? I just got informed that she's out of surgery...I'm sorry sir." The receptionist said and he looked up at the receptionist. "You may see her in room 107." She said and Steve nodded as he got up and walked to your room slowly.
He opened the door and saw you laying on the bed, not moving.
Nothing he could do could make any difference and he knew that.
He fell to his knees and just cried until Natasha came to find him and dragged him away with a tear in her eye herself.

Tony:
You worked in Stark Tower, or the Avengers Tower now, and no one was home but you. Everyone else was on a mission for the next week so you were alone.
The elevator door dinged open when you were in the kitchen getting everything clean from your lunch.
You looked at the elevator and saw three men walk through the doors.
"Excuse me, can I help you?" You heard Friday ask but they ignored the A.I.
One saw you and smirked as he raised his gun.
I rose my hands above my head and shook my head.
"Take anything you want. Please just don't hurt me." You pleaded but he ignored you and pulled the trigger three times.
"I want to see Tony Stark hurt." He said and walked back into the elevator as you fell to the ground and held your chest as blood pooled around you.
The phone started to ring but you couldn't even move.
"Honey, it's Tony. Please get up. Friday just gave me the security footage. Please get up. Please give me a sign you're going to live. The authorities and an ambulance are on their way. Please somehow tell me you're going to be okay." You heard Tony's panicked voice through the answer machine. "Y/n, please do something. Please I can't loose you." He said in a sad voice.
"I-I love you Tony." You said as your hand fell from your chest and your head slumped to the side.
"Y/N! Y/N PLEASE ANWSER ME!" Tony's voice rang through the tower. "Y/N!" He yelled again and during the mission, he fell to the floor and cried.
When he got home he walked into the tower and walked right out. He couldn't be in the same room you were killed in.
He couldn't even be in the tower without thinking of you. He ended up making a new Avengers headquarters just so he could stay somewhere that didn't remind him of you.

Bruce:
You and Bruce were both working in the lab one day when Tony was out.
Bruce kissed your cheek and walked out if the lab to get something to eat for both of you so you were left alone.
You heard a beeping and it got on your nerves so you started to look for it.
As you were searching under the chairs you felt something so you knelt down and looked at the bottom of the chair.
Your eyes widened as you started to run but it was to late, the timer was done.
The whole lab was blown up.
By the time Bruce walked back he saw the fire department putting out the fire and the rest of the Avengers trying to get ahold of everybody.
Bruce dropped the bag of Chipotle and ran over to Tony.
"Tony what just happened?" He asked and Tony looked at him.
"There was a bomb in the lab." Tony said and Bruce's eyes widened.
"Where's y/n? Where is she?" He asked but Tony didn't answer.
"I'm sorry Bruce." He whispered when Bruce looked at the smoking building.
Bruce's eyes started turning green and he ran into the trees as the team heard a thunderous roar.
"Bruce!" Tony called but he knew it was too late.
You were the only one who could help Bruce calm down.
Now that you weren't here nobody could calm him down except himself.