He finds out you self-harm/harmed

Triggering. If you are going through something like this please, please, please talk to someone. Also you may not want to read this.

Steve:
You were cooking breakfast in your pajamas.
A sweatshirt and some short shorts.
You didn't think anything of the shorts but when you heard footsteps walking towards you, you remembered the scars on them.
You haven't told Steve that you were about a week clean. Honestly, you were terrified at how he might react.
"Good morning Y/N." Steve said and snaked his arms around you waist.
You suck in a breath and smiled as if nothing is wrong.
"Morning Rogers." You say and he looks at you, knowing you slipped up.
"You never call me Rogers unless something is wrong. What's wrong?" He asked and you tug your shorts down a little.
His eyes followed your hands and widened as he say the scars.
"Sweetie, honey. Why?" He asked you softly as he wrapped his arms around you again and you started to cry in his arms.
You explained the situation at your work, with your friends and family, and he just listened.
"Next time you feel like doing this, please tell me." He said softly.
"I'm a week clean." You said softly and he smiled softly.
"I first told you I loved you a week ago." He said and you nodded.
"I know." You whisper and he smiled softly. He hugged you tightly and you hugged back.

Tony:
Being Tony's girlfriend was not all it cracked up to be. The press attention was hard and it got to you quickly.
You were constantly being picked apart by the media and it was torture for you.
It started getting to you and you resorted to something that you were not proud of. Self-harming.
Tony didn't know and you didn't want him to find out.
One day he caught you really off guard while you were changing.
"Hey baby girl have you se-" He says and looks up at you as you desperately try to cover your stomach and arms.
He just looks at you as tears well up into his eyes. He walks over to you and without a word he crashes his lips into yours.
He pulls back and looks down at your arms.
"When did this start?" He asked quietly.
"T-Three months ago." You manage to say through your tears.
"I'm so sorry I wasn't there for you." He said and hugged you tightly.
That night all you did was eat ice cream, cry and watch your favorite movies.
You couldn't get over the fact that the famous Iron Man cried for you. The man who never cries, cried.

Thor:
You were standing in the bathroom, looking in your reflection with the blade in your hand.
The stress and the anxiety were finally getting to you and you broke a couple of days ago. You started cutting.
Thor didn't know, you didn't even think he would understand what this meant.
As you dragged the cold blade across your thigh the front door burst open signaling Thor was home.
"Lady Y/N where are you?" He called and you scrambled to get cleaned up.
"I'm the bathroom sweetie. I'll be right out." You say as the bleeding stops, leaving the mark red and puffy.
Before you have a chance to put your shirt back on Thor bursts open the door and his smile slowly fades as he sees the razor in your hand and the fresh mark on your skin.
"The man of iron told me about this." He said softly and gently took your wrists into his hands.
"He said he saw these in your wrists. I did not want to believe him, but now I see that he spoke the truth." He said softly as tears well up in your eyes.
"Thor..." You said but you couldn't find any words to follow.
He knows that you don't know what to say and pulls you into a hug.
"Princess, please do not do that again." He said and you nod against his chest.
He slowly took the blade out of your hand and threw it into the garbage.

Bruce:
You were sick of everyone a couple of years ago. You were that teenage rebel in high school. The freak, that's what everyone used to call you.
One year, you got low and did what no one ever knew. You turned to self harm, purging, things like that.
It was years ago, scars still visible on your wrists and your ribs still poked out a little.
You were staring at the mirror, looking at your body as Bruce came home and saw you.
He knew what the scars were from, having done them himself.
Without saying a word he went over to you and hugged you. He didn't let go until you couldn't breathe and you told him.
After he pulled away he looked you in the eyes.
"I am so sorry." He said softly.
"What are you sorry for? These are all from the jerks from high school. I love you, and you never could hurt me Ever. Besides, these are at lest 4 years old." You say and he nods before kissing your cheek and hugging you again.
"I'm still sorry. I wish I could've been there to help you." He said and you smiled against his neck.
"So do I." You said softly and he smiled softly as he held you close.

Clint:
You were bullied in high school. A lot actually, one day you snapped and reached for a razor.
It wasn't your first choice but you couldn't get rid of the pain.
You had stopped after about two years, but it was enough to leave permanent scars.
You were working out on the ranch and it was a hot day.
As you took off the flannel shirt you remember the scars and hurry to get the shirt back on but it was to late.
"Babe?" He asked in a hushed voice. "We're those? Was that? Please don't tell me that." He said, asking you the same questions many different ways.
"Clint...that was in high school. It's okay, I'm okay." You say and his hard expression softens.
"Okay...let me know if you get those thoughts again okay?" He said and you nodded before kissing his cheek and getting back to work.

Pietro:
Pierto had known for awhile and had tried to get you to stop.
He knew about the bullying and he really tried his hardest.
The thing is, he didn't know you never stopped. You felt so guilty but it relived pain.
As you and Pierto were out on a date you went to play a game and absentmindedly rolled up your sleeves.
He saw the fresh ones, and let's just say he was mad. Well, more than mad, pissed.
"You didn't stop?" He asks and you just look at him and roll down your sleeves quickly.
"It's not easy to quit Pierto." You say and he takes a deep breath and looks at you, anger and sadness behind his eyes.
"But I can help you." He said, his voice raising. "I can help you! I can be there and hug you and kiss you and just hold you without you turning to that!" He said and you took a step back.
"Honey, sweetie, baby, you need to calm down. Last night I threw away everything." You say softly and he looks at you, the anger slowly fading away.
"You what?" He asked.
"I threw the blades away." You whisper.
He zips over to you and hugs you tightly, making you stumble back a little.
"Thank you so much." He whispers in your head and you hold him while he holds you.
"Only for you." You say before he kisses you gently.