Tony-Powers Part 2

It took months for Tony to figure out what he was going to do to win you over. Since it took months, you started to doubt if he even liked you or if what he did to help you was because Bruce convinced him to do it or not. 

Since you were doubting everything to do with Tony, Bruce was getting tired of hearing you complain about it and as if Tony had said anything to him. Plus the time you spent in the lab getting adjustments to the new catsuit the two of them had been putting together to help channel your powers, was not very awkward. 

Tony noticed this and began to doubt his plan but brushed the doubt aside and decided to push through and go through with the plan since it was going to be amazing. 

One day when you got to the lab and Tony wasn't there, you visibly relaxed. 

"Okay sorry if this makes you mad but you have to figure this thing out with Tony, it's driving me insane that I can't even have my sister and my best friend in the same room anymore. Do something!" Bruce said, actually unaware what Tony was planning. 

"I can't. I'm not the type of person to ask someone what they're doing and ask them out or whatever, especially not Tony. I mean I'm me and he's him, you know what I've been through and thinking he was actually into me was stupid of me. So just forget it okay?" You said as you looked through their work on her suit. 

"I'm not going to forget. I do know what you've been through but that means I know that you are worthy of being happy and being with someone you really want to be with. If Tony doesn't want to be with you then he's the idiot." Bruce said making you roll your eyes, but smile a little. 

"Thanks bro, also thanks for the upgrades. This is amazing." You said, not noticing that Tony walked in. 

"I mean he is a genius." Tony said with a smile causing your smile to fall a little. 

"Yep, and I get to call him my brother. Nice talk Brucie, I'll see you later. I have to go train with Wanda." You say and wave to Bruce mostly but wave a little in the direction of Tony before walking out of the lab. 

"What the hell is wrong with you Stark?" Bruce asked Tony from across the room. 

"What's going on? Did I miss something?" He asked with his hands up. 

"You're hurting my sister. I know you have feelings for her and you're basically ignoring her! What the hell is wrong with you?!" Bruce almost yelled at Tony. 

"Bruce calm down, don't yell. I have a plan and it's almost done. I'm sorry I hurt her but it's taken awhile to get everything together and wait for the best time. Trust me Bruce, it's gonna be okay." Tony explained popping a blueberry into his mouth. 

Bruce paused with his mouth open for a minute. "What's the plan?" Bruce asked making Tony give you a look. 

"I can't tell you that, you would tell y/n that and I cant risk that. But please trust me when I tell you it's gonna be worth it. I know the wait has been long and it hasn't been easy, but you need to trust me." Tony said making Bruce sigh and nod. 

"Okay, but it better be amazing and make my sister happy." Bruce said as he got back to his notes. 

"Thank you, now what are you working on?" Tony asked, trying to push away the day dreams. 

You were in the gym, pushing yourself to forget about Tony and give Wanda a taste of her own medicine since she was pushing you more and more. 

"Okay, that's it for the day since you seem pretty mad at something and it's not good for me to be training you while you're mad." Wanda said as she threw her hands up making you groan. 

"Please, I need to get my mind off of something." You plead as she walks away. 

"I think that'll pass soon." Is all she said as she walked out of the gym to leave you even more confused than you were before. 

You shrugged before you walked out and made your way to your room. When you opened the door, you saw an outfit laid out on your bed. The weird thing was, the clothes and the shoes weren't yours and they looked brand new. 

When you got closer, you realized that there was a note next to the outfit. "Put this on and come to my room to let me do your hair. You're going out tonight and there's nothing you can do to stop it. Love, Nat." 

You groaned a little since all you wanted to do was curl up in bed and watch some movies. Reluctantly you pulled on the dress, which was tighter than you thought it was but it made you look incredible. That with the heels, made your legs look incredibly long and made your body look smoking. 

You grabbed the bag that was next to the dress and made your way to Natasha's room for her to do your hair. 

"Hey gorgeous! Time to get your hair done, as well as make up!" Natasha said as she opened the door before you even knocked on her door. 

"So what's going on tonight? Why am I getting all dressed up?" You asked as you sat down in front of the mirror in her room. 

"It's a surprise honey, I can't tell you or I may get in serious trouble." She explained as she got to work. 

Half an hour later you were ready, and Natasha was right, you did look amazing. "Okay, here's the next note so open it and go where it tells you to." Natasha said with a smile. 

You took the note and gave her a look. "Thanks Nat." You said as you opened it. 

"Come down to the garage, take the elevator so you don't trip down the stairs in those heels. I'll be waiting to take you to your destination. I can't believe I'm the damn driver. Saltily, Clint" 

You laughed a little before you made your way down to the garage in the elevator, still wondering where you were going. 

A/N: 

Hey! So this is part two but I'll be writing at least one more part of this series and maybe expand this idea to an actual book, not sure yet! 

I move back into my dorm for college tomorrow so I may not update for awhile, but I'm glad I got this done! 

I'll update when I can! Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and everything you do for me and my stories! I really appreciate it! 

I hope all of you are having a great day! If you ever need anyone to talk to, I'm here!