You get in a fight

Steve:
He was being so preoccupied with Bucky. He had already found him and Bucky was on the team. He was still so focused on Bucky you would rarely see him again at home, he was either at Bucky's apartment or at SHIELD.
He was never with you.
One night you stay up until Steve got home and he was really surprised to see you up.
"I thought you were asleep." He said and walked towards you.
"Do you remember the last time we had dinner together, or even had a date night?" You ask bitterly and he pauses for a second.
"What's going on babe? What's wrong?" He asked and looked at you.
"Is Bucky more important than me?" You ask and he just looks at you for a second, not saying anything
"Of course not." He said and you rolled your eyes
"Then tell me the last date night we had when you didn't cancel because of conflicts." You snapped and he looked down. "I'm sorry." He whispered and you sighed.
"The only reason we're talking about this is because I stayed up for you and you didn't come home early for me. Let me guess you were at Bucky's?" You ask and he doesn't answer and you take that as a yes.
"Call me when you have time for me." You say and walk out the door and start walking towards your friends house.

Tony:
Tony was always working in the garage or the lab and didn't have any time for you.
You had finally had enough and went down to the garage when you got home one night after a very long day.
He had promised you a nice relaxing dinner and a movie but he was nowhere to be seen.
"Antony Stark. Where the hell are you?" You ask but of course he doesn't hear you because of the loud music playing.
"Antony Stark!" You yell and the music stops.
"Mr. Stark, y/n is home." Friday said and you stood there, arms crossed.
"You said you would be upstairs when I got home with dinner done and a movie picked out." You said and he looked up at you.
"Baby girl! When did you get home?" He asked you and waved over but you shook your head.
You stood there until he sighed and looked down at his oily hands.
"I'm sorry, I got really distracted with one of the suits." He said and you rolled your eyes.
"What like mark105? Which one is it now?" You snap and he sighs and shrugs.
"I get it, your suits are more important than me. Okay, see if I care." You say and walk back up the stairs as Tony runs up after you.
"Wait, y/n please stop!" He pleaded but you were already out the door and on your way to Natasha's place.

Thor:
Thor had recently taken a trip to Asgard for a week and he didn't tell you. Fury had to tell you and you were a little bit more than pissed. You had no idea why he left or why he didn't tell you.
When he showed up at your place a week later you were happy to see him but still beyond pissed.
"My queen! I am so happy to see you again!" Thor bellowed and you just stood in the doorway with arms crossed.
"Why'd you go back to Asgard?" You ask and he looked at you, trying to figure out why you were so mad.
"I do not understand the question." He said and you rolled your eyes.
"You left without telling me why you were going or that you were even going! I had no idea where you were so I had to ask Fury!" You said and he finally understood what you were mad about.
"I thought I told you. I am so very sorry." He said and you closed the door in his face.
"You're not sorry." You said and locked the door.
"Y/N please listen to me." He pleaded, but still you ignored him and went to your room and laid down.
You got used to not sleeping with Thor's arms around you but you still weren't happy about sleeping without him.
After awhile, you finally were able to fall asleep.

Bruce:
Bruce had been working in the lab almost every night and day. Fury had told you he was working on a cure for the Hulk. Even though you had told him that you loved him with the Hulk in him he wouldn't listen to you and now he was pushing you way.
One day you were both working in the lab but you haven't said a word to each other. Tony, who was sick of the awkward silence and slammed his hands on the counter making both of you jump.
"What the hell?" You ask and he looks at you.
"I'll tell you what's the matter, you two. What's wrong with you two? You're not talking at all." Tony said and you looked down at the floor.
"Bruce what have you been working on?" You ask and play with your hands.
"A cure for the monster." He whispers and you nod.
"That's why we're not talking." You say and he sighs.
"Why? Don't you want to be able to have kids with me? Don't you want the normal me?" He asks.
"I don't want the normal you! I want this you! I want the you that is here right now!" You say and he rolls his eyes.
"Yeah like you would want that." He said and you rolled your eyes.
"Get over yourself Bruce. I love you right now." You said and put down the things you were working on and walked out of the lab.
Tony looked at Bruce and sighed. "You are blind to see that she doesn't love you right now." Tony said and walked over to Bruce to calm down but Bruce had already taken off his lab coat and walked out of the lab.