New story?

So this is my new story idea, I just don't know if I should write it or not.

Injured she limped down the street. Gotten into yet another street fight.

Again, many people bet on her and she had won, but at a price. Badly injured, she limped to her apartment when her opponent from earlier stepped in front of her.

"Well, well look what we have here." He said, his metal arm glittering. "Just because I knocked you in your head doesn't mean you can stab me." She snapped and continued to walk. "I was going to say I have some friends I want you to meet...Spectra." He said making her stop in her tracks.

"How do you know me by that name?" She asked in a whisper as she turned around. A slight smirk crawled to his lips as she limped over to him and moved her hood down further. "I have friends." He said and shrugged as you heard multiple thuds on the sidewalk behind her.

"She was taller than I thought she would be, and I thought she was going to be a he." A voice says, an unfamiliar voice but she recognized it from somewhere. She turned around and looked back.

She saw red and gold metal, Iron Man. Red boots with blue spandex tights or suit, that couldn't be comfortable, Captain America. Black shoes and black pants, with a red cape, Thor.

"Stark, you read Spectra's file. It said she was most likely a girl." A voice says, probably Captain America. "We all have but she's a better fighter than it says." The man behind her said. "Come on solider, let's get her back." Thor's deep voice said and she looked up from the edge of her hood. "You really don't want to do that." She said softly as they stepped towards her.

Stark went to grab her arm but she twisted it out if his grasp and pushed him back and into the ground. Captain America pushed her back with his shield but she swung under it and knocked the feet out from under him.
She took his shield out of his hand before he realized what was happening. She went to Thor and the man with the metal arm.
She quickly dogged the hammer and knocked Thor aside with some difficulty.

Metal arm (what she liked to call him) lunged at her and grabbed her arm. She twisted to get out of his grip but she couldn't get out. His metal fingers closed around her wrist and she struggled. Her hood, staying on her head through the fight, fell to her back and she immediately lifted it back up with her other hand.

"Spectra, meet four of the Avengers. My name is Bucky and I'll be taking care of you and taking you somewhere safe." He says as she felt something stab into her thigh. Her legs go weak as she falls to the ground and Metal Arm let's go. 

So let me know if anyone would read that. I'm working on three preferences right now and I'll publish them as soon as possibleThank you for your patience!