Steve-Savior

Since the decimation, all you had was Steve. You had lost everyone, your friends, family, even your dad. Being Loki's daughter wasn't easy to keep from everyone but you were afraid that if you told the team, especially Steve, they would reject you and throw you out. 

You had your abilities, especially being the daughter of Loki. His magic ability was passed onto you, but you just showed your shapeshifting abilities to the team, not wanting them to know your full potential. You were proud of being the daughter of Loki, he was powerful and a great dad. Losing him was extremely hard on you. People knew you were upset but they thought they thought you were upset about Peter or Bucky, not Loki. You didn't even know, Thor had to tell you, and then he disappeared after he killed Thanos at the garden, leaving you to pick up the pieces of your grief. 

They trusted you enough to include you in the time heist, but you still hadn't told them so they had no reason not to trust you. The battle with past Thanos, was wearing on the whole team. Nobody expecting everyone to get out of this fight alive, and you saw Tony's face when Dr. Strange gave him the signal. 

You realize what he was about to do, you raced towards Thanos yourself, knowing that you could possibly live after snapping, but knowing Tony would die. You knew what you had to do. "Tony no!" You screamed causing him to pause long enough to jump onto Thanos' shoulders. 

Thanos began to thrash around trying to knock you down but you held strong. You managed to get down to his arm and slipped the gauntlet off his hand as he shook you off his arm. You slipped it onto your arm and waited for it to conform to your hand. 

Tony looked at you in horror as he watched you smirk at Thanos and say, "I am the daughter of Loki, and you will never be a God." You snapped your fingers and there was a flash of light. 

Thanos and his army disappeared before your eyes leaving you and your team standing. You smiled a little before you realized that your secret was out. 

Tony ran over to you and shook you by your shoulders. "What the hell was that?!" He yelled causing everyones attention to go to you two. 

"Tony! Calm down!" Steve said as he ran up. He still didn't know you snapped. His eyes fell to your hand and his reaction changed. "Y/N what the hell, why'd you do that?" He yelled causing you to push Tony back and look at Steve. 

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you this at the beginning but I was scared of what you would think. You know how Thor could've snapped? I can too obviously." You said as you held up the used gauntlet. 

"Yeah but how?" Steve asked as he assessed your condition, but you were absolutely fine, except for some burns on your hand. You had minimal damage.  

"I um, I'm Loki's daughter." You said as their faces dropped. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you." You added as you slipped off the gauntlet, thrusting it in Steve's hands and running into mountain of ruble that was the compound. 

You found a small area that you were able to hide in and sat down. You just saved everyone from another decimation and the team was celebrating, but you were hiding. 

Steve and Tony just stood there for a little bit before people ran up to them and hugged them before they realized that the person who snapped was gone. 

"Where's Y/N?" Peter asked, panic in his voice. 

"She's alive, but she's somewhere in the rubble. She snapped...she's Loki's daughter." Steve said as he looked around. 

"Yeah, she is. I knew that." Thor said from the back of the group. 

"Why didn't you tell us?" Tony asked still in disbelief. 

"It wasn't my place to tell the team." Thor said with a shrug. 

Steve gave Tony the gauntlet and walked away from the group to go find you. He needed to know you were okay. 

It took about ten minutes to find you since the compound was literally rubble but he found you at the bottom of a pile of rocks, curled up in a ball. He made his way down to you making sure not to displace any huge rocks. When he sat down next to you, he took off his helmet. 

You two sat in silence for awhile before Steve broke the silence. "Why didn't you tell me?" 

"I didn't want you to think I was going to hurt you guys. I'm proud of my dad for eventually fighting against Thanos, but I know you guys kind of hated him. I was afraid that you would push me out and hate me if I told you who I was. He changed and was an amazing person and dad eventually." You whispered while cradling your hand, which hurt more and more the more time passed. 

"We aren't our parents Y/N, I think we all have proved that." Steve said as he rubbed your back gently, afraid to push you too far. "It's not like you hurt any of us besides yourself. You saved us, especially Tony." He added making you smile a little. 

"I knew I had a greater possibility of surviving than he did and he has a daughter now. I couldn't let her grow up without him. I know what that does, and I couldn't let her go through that." You said, finally putting your head on Steve's shoulder. 

You two were silent again other than the occasional wince from you if you moved your arm. 

"We all owe you one, but how about we get that hand wrapped up okay?" Steve asked before kissing your forehead. You looked at him with a confused look. 

"You don't care that I'm Loki's daughter? You still want to be with me?" You asked, a little surprised when he laughed a little. The first time he really laughed since the decimation. 

"Of course I do, why wouldn't I? You're a pretty fantastic person. Just don't do too many illusions around me okay?" He asked as he stood up slowly since all of his muscles were aching. 

You smiled a little as you got up as well. "No promises." You said nudging him gently. He chuckled and wrapped an arm around your shoulders. 

"Fine, just not too much. Now let's get that hand wrapped. I still can't believe you did that." He said as he led you back towards the group. 

"Neither can I." You say with a small smile on your face. 

It was the opposite of the reaction you were expecting, but he accepted you. The man you loved, accepted you, and you just saved the whole universe! How could he not love you? 

A/N: 

Hey guys, so this was requested again so I hope you liked it!!! I loved this idea but the ending is a little sucky so sorry! I really hope I didn't let ya down. 

Anyway, I have one more requested and then an actual idea! So yay! I'll probably get both of those out before I go back to college since I'm completely done with one of my online class so double yay! 

I hope that you guys enjoyed this and that you consider voting! All the support on this book makes me feel so happy! 

I hope all of you are having great days! See you soon!