He sees you topless/naked

Steve:
Steve offered to take you on a fancy date and you were showering to get ready.
One misstep and you land on your butt, your head throbbing from hitting the side.
You try to sit up, but end up feeling like you were going to vomit. Seeing no other way, you call Steve.
"Steve!" You yell and he comes running to the door.
"Y/N are you hurt?" He asked through the door and you laughed a bit.
"Yeah, why would be call you if I wasn't? I need you to come in." You say and he pauses.
"Y-You sure?" He stutters.
"Yes I'm sure now get in here!" You basically yell.
He stumbles in, his eyes closed.
"Steve, you need to open your eyes. If you don't you won't be able to lift me out." You say and he freezes.
He opens his eyes little by little and looks down at you.
As he closes his eyes quickly he runs out the door yelling, "I can't do this."
You laugh and manage to wrap yourself in a towel before he was able to come back in and pick you up.

Tony:
He was persistent about seeing you shirtless.
You've seen him shirtless a number of times but that's because he likes to work in the garage without a shirt on.
As you two were cuddling on the couch one day watching Mission Impossible, your drink spills right down your shirt.
Not thinking about Tony, thinking about the cold beverage slipping down your shirt
You stand up and immediately rip off the t-shirt.
It takes you a couple of second before you remember your cheeky boyfriend was in the room.
You turn around to see Tony holding all the blankets behind him and him sitting on a few.
"Give me a blanket Tony." You say and he smirks. "Only if I can see this again." He said and looked you up and down. You rolled your eyes and you covered his eyes with a blanket and pulled one from under him.
You wrap it around your body and run off to your room to change.

Thor:
Tiny had invited all of you to his beach house in Malibu.
Of course you accepted because...it's a beach house...at beaches buff guys don't wear shirts and Thor was going...(enough said)
Natasha helped you pick out a bikini and you looked in the mirror.
"You think he'll like it?" You ask and she laughs.
"He'll drool over you." She said and you laughed and you pulled on a big shirt and some shorts before walking down to the beach.
The boys were involved in an intense game of volleyball and you saw Thor.
Hot damn was he all fit and muscular.
Tony say you staring and being your best friend, decided to call you on it.
"hey Thor! Y/N's staring at you!" She said and pointed, causing your cheeks to turn red.
"shut up Stark!" You snap and walk over to Natasha and out your towel down.
You take a deep breath before pulling off your shirt and then your shorts and turn around.
"Y/N Thor's staring at you!" Tony calls and you laugh as you look over at Thor, and as Nat predicted, he was drooling.
"Close your mouth dear, you might get flies." You say and walk with Natasha into the water with the guys watching you.

Bruce:
You had a day off and you decided to spend it at the beach with some of your friends.
Before you leave Bruce warns you about wearing sunscreen, which you forget to put on after you get there.
You come home and you're pink.
It hurts when you move and you're not happy about it.
You walk into the apartment and Bruce looks up
"How was y- oh my honey." He said and got up walking over to you.
"Lotion...please." You say softly as you walk over to the couch and sit down.
He nods and leaves the room.
You pull off your shirt and bites your lip to keep from screaming.
Bruce walks in and looks at you. "Y-You should put on a shirt." He said and you shake your head.
"It hurts so no." You argue and he shrugs.
He sits down behind you and slowly begins to rub lotion onto your back.
"I did tell you to wear sunscreen." He whispers with a slight smirk on his face whole you roll your eyes.

Clint:
You were in the training room and waiting for your opponent to show up.
Before you were warming up so you were hot and sweaty and your shirt was sticking to your body so you decide to change it.
You walk over to your bag and open it before pulling your shirt over your head.
Not noticing that Clint walked in you go on looking for your shirt in your bag.
He smirks and walks up behind you.
He snakes his arms around your waist and kisses your cheek gently, making you smile.
"Well this was a pleasant surprise." He said.
"Oh shush Clint. I need to change." You say as he kisses down your neck.
"Make me." He mumbled against your neck and you giggle, forgetting about your training for the day.

Pietro:
You were getting ready to hop in the shower.
The music was on full blast and the water warming up.
You stepped in and didn't hear the front door open.
He heard the music and smiled, thinking you were in your room singing into a hairbrush like you usually are.
Walking as quietly as he could he slipped into your bedroom, not seeing you meant that you were in the bathroom.
You shunt along to the song that was playing as he opened the bathroom door slowly and quietly.
He froze in mid step when he saw you.
You were oblivious of everything and you continued to sing as you washed your hair.
A smirk formed on his lips and turned off your music.
You look over and yours eyes widen as you try to cover yourself.
"How long have you been standing there?" You ask and he chuckles softly.
"Long enough princess. Long enough." He says and winks before walking away.

Sorry this took so long to do! I honestly just wrote this in like an hour so sorry if it sucks or if there's any spelling errors.
I would also love some feedback on my little story idea in the update before this. Thank you!
I'll update as soon as I can!