You see him cry

Steve:
You and Steve were asleep in your bedroom. His arms around your waist and your head on his chest.
Both of you were sleeping soundly before Steve jolted awake and bolted away from you. He got out of bed immediately and started pacing as he ran his hand through his hair.
"Steve?" You ask groggily as you sit up and rub your eyes before looking at him.
He looked up at you with tears in his eyes.
Suddenly wide awake, you get up and walk over to him.
"Steve, honey what's wrong?" You asked and he looked in your eyes and broke down.
He hugged your waist tightly and sobbed into your shoulder.
You rubbed his back softly and kissed his cheek.
"What was it about?" You asked quietly and he took a deep breath.
"B-Bucky k-killed you." He said softly into your shoulder.
"Well you know James would never do that to me. He's different now and you know I'll never be killed." You say as he slowly calms down.
You continue to rub his back and whisper comforting things in his ear.
He pulled away from you and wiped his eyes and looked at you.
"Let's get back to bed honey." You say and lead him to your bed.
You lay down and he lays next to you. He doesn't wrap his arms around you until you do it for you and you lay your head on his chest.
He tightens his grip around your waist and closes his eyes, falling asleep before you do.

Tony:
You were humming a random tune and walking down the hallway towards Tony's lab as you hear a frustrated yell and a sad sob after that.
"Tony?!" You call as you quicken your pace down the hallway and look in his lab.
You see him hunched over his laptop and a few stray tears falling down his cheeks.
"Babygirl? Why didn't you tell me this was happening?" He asked you and your chest tightens.
"What is happening?" You ask and he turned his laptop so it's facing you and you walk over to it.
Hate. That's what was in the screen and you looked up at him.
"Sweetie, you don't need to worry about this. It doesn't bother me." You say and put your hands on his cheeks.
He sighs and looks down at it and you take one hand and close the laptop.
"Please believe me." You say and wipe away the tears falling from his face.
"I just don't want you getting hurt." He said softly and you nod a little.
"I know, know let's go cuddle okay?" You ask and his face lights up a little and he nods.
You smile and lead him out of his lab and walk to the couch to watch his favorite movie.

Thor:
You and Thor were at home at the same time for once and you were cooking a very nice dinner when you hear a roar from your shared bedroom.
"Thor?" You call and you hear sobs coming from your room.
After you turn off your stove you run to your room and see Thor sitting on your bed with his head in his hands crying.
"Thor what's wrong?" You ask and slowly walk to his side.
"Loki will never realize that I will do anything, even though he is not my real brother! He is not of blood but he is of memory! We may not be blood brothers but we grew up together!" Thor's loud voice booms and you rub his back as fat tears stream down his cheeks.
"Thor, he's Loki, he'll come around but it might take awhile." You say and he looks down.
"Really?" He asked and you nod.
"Of course, he is your brother after all." You say and he smiles gently before leaning against you and wrapping his arms around your waist and you smiled.
"Now let's go eat." You say and he jumps up and runs out while you follow laughing.

Bruce:
Lately Bruce had been super stressed and he refused to tell you.
You decided that you were going to find out so you walked down to the lab and sighed.
He was hunched over a table messing with chemicals and equations.
"Bruce?" You ask and he jumps a bit and looks at you.
"What is it? I'm busy." He said and you sighed again as you walked closer.
"That's what I wanted to talk about with you. Why are you so busy lately? What are you even working on?' You ask and he looks back down at all the equations.
"I working on a cure for the other guy." He said softly.
"Bruce...why?" You ask and walk over to him.
When you go to rub his back he flinched away and you bite your lip.
"I might hurt you." He said softly and you look at him.
"You won't hurt me Bruce." You say and he sighs.
"What if I do?" He asked and you shake your head.
"You won't." You said and he shook his head again and you saw his eyes well up with tears.
You sit in his lap and make him look at you.
"You are not going to hurt me Bruce." You say and kiss his forehead.
He hugs your waist tightly and holds onto you.
You smile softly and stand up and pull him up with you.
"You need to calm down. Let's go on a walk through Central Park." You say and he nods a little.
He pulls off his lab coat and his glasses and follows you out of the lab and down to the park.

Clint: mission went wrong (You're hurt)

Pietro: Wanda is missing
Sorry guys I had inspiration but it felt me for these two and I just couldn't find a way to write them!
I'm sorry!!! :(

Also I know I haven't really been updating this, I've been focusing mainly on my new story and getting that going. I promise I'll be better with that 

Oh, and I'm now taking imagine requests. :) comment if you want one!