Avenger hes jealous of

Steve:
Thor.

His Asgaurdian charm is what threatens Steve no matter what you say to make him realize your he's and only his.

Tony:
Steve.

His manners and his soberness is what threatens Tony. Tony has a tendency to over drink and he's not own for his manners. You assure him that you love him just the way he is.

Bruce:
Clint

Clint can offer the family and the lifestyle that you love. You want kids but it's impossible for Bruce to have kids. You assure him that you're not going to leave him because of that, but he still is a little sensitive about the topic.

Thor:
Pietro.

He's fast and witty. Thor is not fast but he can fly, and he points that out every time he sees Pierto whizzing by. Even though you say that you'll stay with him until the end of the line he still points it out every time.

Clint:
Bruce.

Bruce is smart and kind and there. Clint feels guilty about leaving for long missions and feels like you deserve someone who is there all the time which is Bruce. You always tell him then he wouldn't be your Katniss and you wouldn't be his Peeta and it wouldn't be the same.

Pietro:
Tony.

He had the money and the looks. Tony had the nice tower and the the looks every girl falls for. Each time Tony gets his suit on Pierto would wrap his arm around your shoulders and whisper things only you and him are able to hear and giggle and blush at.

(Sorry that sucked. Wrote it at 2 in the morning. I need sleep. Okay! Goodnight!)