They Teach You How To Fight

Steve:
You were always curious about how he fought and his fighting style.
So he decided he was going to help you learn n
More like you begged and begged till he said yes.
So he set up pillows all around your house and was standing in the doorway when you got home from work.
"Hey babe, I'm home." You said and threw your keys in the bowl and pulled your jacket off.
You look at the house and then at him and laugh a little bit.
"Building a fort?" You ask and he shakes his head.
"I'm teaching you how to fight. Now come here." He said and you smiled as you walked over to him.
"So, first hold your fists up." He said and you smiled as you made your hands into fists and held them up.
He nodded and readjusted your stance and hands.
"Okay now hit my hands." He said and held up his hands.
You smiled a little and started punching his hands.
After awhile he smirked before wrapping his arm around your waist and fell down on his back and pulled you down with him.
You laughed and looked at him.
"Well that was fun." You whispered and kissed his cheek.
He smiled and nodded. "Very fun." He said and kissed your lips.

Tony:
Tony had been working in the garage a lot and you decided you wanted to know how to work one of the iron man suits.
You walked down to the garage and heard ACDC blasting through the speakers. Covering your ears, you entered your code to go into the garage and opened the door.
"Tony!" You yelled over the noise and he looks up.
He smiled and turned off the music. "Hey there babe." He said and you walked over to him.
"You're all oily and sweaty." You said and he laughed a little.
"I'll still give you a kiss." He said and pecked your lips.
You smiled and looked at what he was working on.
"I wanna know how you work a suit." You said and looked around at all the suits he's built.
"Really?" He asked and you nodded.
"I was in the middle of building you one for your birthday." He said and you looked at him and smiled.
"I love you." You said and he laughed again.
"I love you too, and after I build you it then I can teach you how to fight in it." He said and you nodded happily.

Thor:
One day when Thor went to the gym (how else does he maintain those fantastic abs?) you were cleaning out your closet and you saw his armor.
You smirked to yourself and put it on and ran around the house in it.
As you were standing in the coffee table proclaiming that you were King, the door opened and Thor came whistling in. He saw you frozen on the coffee table and laughed.
"Having fun?" He asked and you blushed as red as his cape.
"Maybe. I wanna know how to fight!" You said and ran towards him.
"Okay...first take the amor off." He said and you did so and put it back in his closet.
"Now, you put your hands up and punch my hand with not all of your weight into it but a lot of your weight into it." He said and you took a deep breath before you hit his hand.
"There you go!" He said and you smiled.
"I did it!" You said excitedly.
"Not exactly, you still have a lot to learn." He said and chucked as you pouted.

Bruce:
Since Bruce didn't really fight you watched in the lab a lot.
He would occasionally explain what he was doing but mostly he was hard at work.
You were watching him work and he looked over at you with a small smile.
"Come on over here." He said and you stood up and walked over to him.
You smiled as he let you sit on his lap and wrapped his arms around your waist.
Bruce wasn't really big on PDA in public but when it was just you two he loved to cuddle. Especially if Tony was out of the lab.
You smiled and looked at him.
"So what did you want to show me?" You asked and he smiled.
"This particle in one of the solutions we got from Loki's army." He said and you nodded as you looked through the microscope.
He smiled and watched you, he loved to watch you get all sciencey, somehow it was just really attractive to him.
"That's really cool what does it mean?" You ask and he shrugs.
"Haven't had time to study it that much but I wanted a break." He said and kissed your shoulder softly.
You blushed and smiled.
"Well, well, well, you two are into displays of affection. Just not in public." You heard Tony's voice say and you try and stand up with your face extremely red.
Bruce keeps holding your waist and you manage to stand yourself up as well as him but his arms are still around your waist.
"Maybe." You mumble as Bruce let's go and you kiss his cheek before starting to clean the lab up a little.