Peter Parker-Truth or Dare

You and Peter had been friends since he had met Ned, May liked to call you the Three Amigos. Living in the apartment next door to Peter made it easy to be friends with him. Being with them is something that made you feel safe and happy, but being at one of Liz's parties was not your idea. 

Currently the entire party was standing in one room, hoping their name wasn't called to be asked the fateful question, "Truth or Dare?" It was not your idea to come to the party, it was actually Ned who insisted that you guys should spend time with more people than each other. 

Peter had stuck close to you or Ned, and you were trying to fade into the background, trying not to stand out, and pass playing the game. 

Flash was called and was dared to moon everyone, which he happily did. I think that dare backfired because everyone else was now scared for life by seeing Flash's ass. It was his turn to pick someone and a smirk crossed is face, "Penis Parker, truth or dare?" he asked. 

Peter tensed beside you as he looked over at Flash. "I um, I wasn't planning on playing." He managed to get out. 

"I already called on you, you have to play." Flash taunted making Peter sigh in defeat. 

"Fine, um, truth." Peter said, not wanting to do anything embarrassing in front of you. He had developed a crush on you in the last year and only Ned knew about it. There was so much he liked about you, he wanted to be with you, but he didn't have the courage to say anything to you. 

"Bang, Marry, Kill with Liz, Michelle, and Y/N." Flash said causing Peter to tense up even more and for you to look over at him. 

You had also developed feelings for the literal boy next door. To you, he was adorably nerdy and just plain wonderful. 

"Um, I um, bang Michelle, marry...Liz, kill Y/N." Peter mumbled, causing your heart to drop. 

"Say it louder Penis Parker, we didn't hear you!" Flash taunted yet again, causing Peter to repeat it once again. Every word was almost like a dagger to your heart. 

You didn't want to stay anymore so you slipped past a few people and made your way to the door. Someone grabbed your wrist before you could make it out the door though. 

"Y/N, I'm sorry about what I said, I just wouldn't want to ruin the friendship." Peter said making you turn around. He saw tears starting to well in your eyes making his heart drop. 

"Yeah, it's fine, I get it. I just um, I don't feel very well. I'll see you tomorrow." You managed to say without any tears falling. Peter let go of your wrist and watched you walk out. 

"Why'd you do that man?" Ned asked from behind Peter making him jump and turn around. 

"I don't know. Everyone thinks I like Liz and I didn't want to put Y/N on the spot and I wasn't thinking." Peter explained as he ran his hand through his hair. 

"Well at least you live next to her and will have plenty of opportunities to fix this mess you got yourself into." Ned said making Peter nod a little. "Come on, let's get out of here and finish my new Lego Death Star." He added making Peter smile a little and follow Ned out of the house. 

When the two of the guys were back at Peter's apartment they were sitting on the bottom bunk, Ned trying to cheer up Peter still. 

"Come on, you need to stop moping, you'll fix it." Ned said and Peter nodded and finished the Death Star. 

"I know, I just kind of feel like shit. I shouldn't have said that." Peter said once again looking out the window. 

"I know, but what are you going to do about it now? Go out to the fire escape, knock on her window and apologize like you're in some kind of chick flick or fan fiction?" Ned asked making Peter perk up a little. "No, Peter you can't do that." Ned said as Peter got up and opened the window. 

Before Peter stepped out on the fire escape, they both heard soft cries. 

"I don't know Michelle, what am I supposed to do? He clearly doesn't like me he said he would rather kill me........Easy for you to say, he would bang you.....He doesn't like me, he would have said that if he did and wouldn't have killed me..........Listen, I um, I gotta go. I'll see you tomorrow in school." You hung up on Michelle, sick of hearing her say that Peter likes you and he's too damn nervous about it to do anything. You put your phone in your lap and look out into the city. 

Peter steps out onto the fire escape and clears his throat so you knew he was there. You jump up and look over at him. Your face was red from crying and you were in an old Midtown Tech sweatshirt and sweatpants. 

"What do you want?" You asked, not wanting to talk to him at the moment. 

"I just wanted to say I'm sorry. Truth is, -"He began and you put a hand up. 

"No, if you say you like me I swear I will punch you in the face." You say, finally out of patience. 

"Oh, um...wellllll I do." Peter said and rubbing the back of his neck making you freeze. 

"Wait what?" You said, looking at him and just not believing it. 

"I like you, I was scared to tell you so I messed up, really badly tonight." Peter said making you actually speechless. 

You looked at him and just shook your head. "You're an idiot Peter." You said with a smile on your face. "You majorly messed up and you're going to work to be forgiven, but you're officially my friend again. But I like you too." You added making Peter smile. 

"Really?" Peter asked with a huge smile on his face. 

"Yes really, I do, but all is not forgiven, earn it back and we'll be okay." You said with a small smile on your face. "Go to bed Parker." You said winking over at him and climbing back into your room. 

Peter smiled and nodded gently before climbing back into his room and looked at Ned. "It worked." He said making Ned's jaw drop. 

"No, it did?!" Ned asked as he stood up. 

"Yeah, she said she liked me, and that I'll have to work to earn a date but there's a chance." Peter said with a smile. 

"How? How did you do that?" Ned asked, confused how Peter could get the girl after he messed up. 

"I'm spider-man aren't I?" Peter asked and Ned glared at him, but Peter didn't care. He had a chance with you, and that's all that mattered to him.