When you make it offical

Steve:
So you and Steve had been going out for awhile and Tony, the only other Avenger that you knew asked you if you were official yet.
"Yes...well no...I mean...I don't know." You say and Tony laughs.
"Cap too nervous to ask?" He asks and you glare at him.
"Shut up, Steve is amazing and sweet and everything you aren't." You snap and Tony puts his hands up.
"Sorry girl, didn't mean to offend you." He said and you nod.
"Don't talk about my boyfriend like that." You say and Steve clears his throat making you jump.
"So we're official?" He asks and you feel your cheeks heat up.
"I m-mean if...if you want to." You say, stumbling through the sentence.
Steve laughed softly and nodded before giving you a sweet gently kiss on the cheek. "Of course," he said and hugged you.

Tony:
He's Tony Stark. He was really straightforward about the whole thing.
"Hey Y/N?" He asks as you cook dinner for the two of you.
"Yeah babe?" You ask as you on the plates on the table.
"Well, you see the magazines already think that we're official so why don't we make it official?" He asked and you smiled as you felt his arms wrap around your waist.
"I would love that babe." You say as he starts kissing down your neck. Lets just say you two let dinner cool down a bit before you ate it ;)
Sorry that one was so bad! I couldn't think of anything!

Thor:
Thor didn't get these midgaurdian traditions, or silly traditions as he says.
He didn't get that you had to make it official when you were dating someone.
So you had to explain it all to him, which was a shorter task than you thought it would be. It took awhile, but shorter.
He did have a lot of questions.
"So, since I love you. I need to ask you this silly little question?" He asked and you sighed.
You had explained this about ten times already.
"Yes honey, you have to ask me if I would like to be your girlfriend." You say and he smiles a wide smile.
"Then I shall ask you my fair maiden! Would you like to be my friend that is a girl?" He asked and you laughed.
You nodded as you kissed his cheek. "Of course I would." You say laughing.

Clint:
You were at the shooting range with Clint almost every time he went. Which means, the Avengers have met you.
They all loved you and we're really supportive of your relationship. Especially Natasha.
She wanted everything to move faster because she knew what Clint was feeling. So she took the chance to talk to you while Clint was shooting arrows.
"So Y/N, you two official?" He asked making you jump.
"You know I hate it when you make me jump." You say and she laughs a little.
"You didn't answer my question." She said and you sighed.
"Truthfully I don't know, I really like him. I mean, I would love for him to ask me, but I don't think it will ever happen." You explain and you jump again as you feel arms snake around your waist.
"You could've just asked baby." He said making you blush and glare at Natasha as she walked out.
"Payback is a bitch Nat!" You called after her and Clint chuckled.
"So? Would you be my girlfriend?" He asked and you nodded smiling.
He leaned down and kissed you as you heard the cheers by the other Avengers.

Bruce:
Bruce was really shy.
So whenever you brought up the topic of your relationship, he would become flustered and change the subject quickly.
It was really getting in your nerves so one day while he was watching tv, you walked over and turned it off.
"Hey! I was watching that!" He complained but then he saw the serious look on his face.
"What's wrong?" He asked as she shook up.
"Do you seriously not care about me?" You ask sharply.
"What are you talking about? Of course I care about you! I've just been busy with work." He said and went to hug you.
"Then ask me if I want to be your girlfriend," you say and he pauses. "You change the subject every time we talk about anything about us. So ask me the question." You said.
"But I had this while dinner planned for me to ask you!" He said and you just look at him, with your jaw hanging open.
"I just ruined a dinner?" You asked and he laughed softly.
"It's okay honey. I can just ask now." He said and you nodded, not able to say anything.
"Would you. Like to be my girlfriend?" He asked and you nodded happily.
You jump into his arms and smile as he holds you close and doesn't let you fall.

Pietro:
Pierto had made you the happiest girl ever for three months. But he hasn't really made it official yet.
You didn't want to make a big deal about it, but it was kind of annoying to you. You really wanted to make it official but you were waiting for him to ask you.
One day you were done with waiting so you decided to ask him yourself.
"Hey speedy?" You ask as you and him were walking along the sidewalk at the end of your date.
"Yes my princess?" He asked, his accent making your heart skip a beat.
"Are we official? Like officially boyfriend and girlfriend?" You ask and he wrapped an arm around your shoulder.
"I just assumed we were. But, if you aren't sure. Do you want to be my girlfriend?" He asked you and looked down at you.
"Of course." You say looking up at him. He gives you a quick peck on the lips before running off.
You laugh to yourself as you think, "that boy is always on the move".