Bucky imagine

So. I decided I'm also going to do imagines so if you want to request one, message me! So here's the first imagine!

Bucky's p.o.v
I was just sitting on my bed when Steve burst into the room with a huge smile on his face.

"Get dressed, Amanda has a surprise for you and you need to get dressed." Steve said and I looked at him.

"What?" I asked and sat up.

"Amanda has a surprise for you and I'm here to help you get ready." He said and dragged me to my feet.

He rummaged through my closet and found a white dress shirt, suspenders and some brown dress pants.

"Go out those on." He demanded and I picked the clothes up from my bed and grumbled under my breath.

He was way too enthusiastic for my liking, it seemed like it was all going to be a prank or something.

Amanda's p.o.v
I was putting the finishing touches on the decorations of the date and then I ran to my room to get ready.

I pull in the dress I had recently bought and applied some red lipstick to my lips.

The next thing I did was pull on the shoes that took forever for me to find and then I went to fix my hair.

Bucky's p.o.v
I walk out of the bathroom and look at Steve.

"Am I good now?" I ask and he looks at me.

"Grease back you hair like you did in the 40's." He said and I shook my head.

"Steve I don't have whatever I need for that." I said and he threw something at me. I caught it and looked at it.

"Wow, you really are prepared." I mumbled and walked back to the bathroom to "fix" my hair.

After that I walked back out and looked at him.

"Now am I ready?" I asked and Steve nodded.

"Yes you are and I will be back when she is ready." Steve said and walked out.

Amanda told me she had a surprise for me, I was just dying to see what it was.

Amanda's p.o.v
As I was finishing with my hair there was a knock on the door. "Yes?" I called.

"Hey it's Steve, Buck's ready." He said and I unplugged my curling iron and walked to the door.

"How do I look? Does the diner look right too?" I asked nervously.

"Hey, you look beautiful, Bucky might faint when he sees you. The diner is perfect, and yes I ordered all the food." Steve said and I nodded a little.

"Okay, I'll be sitting at the table." I said and walked out towards the table.

Bucky's p.o.v
Steve walked back in and pulled me off my bed.

"Okay it's showtime." He said and pushed me out to the main floor.

I stopped for a second as I didn't even recognize the floor.

It was transformed into a 1940's diner, the booths were the same and even the swivel seats at the bar was the same.

I saw her sitting at a booth and took a deep breath before walking over to her.

"May I sit down doll?" I asked and she looked up at me and I almost fell over.

She smiled at me and nodded. "Of course." She said and I sat down and looked at her.

Amanda's p.o.v
"Do you like it?" I asked and he nodded a little, not taking his eyes off of me. "What? Do you have something on my face?" I asked and he shook his head.

"You look fantastic." He whispered and I smiled.

"Thank you." I said as Steve put a milkshake on the table.

"What to share a milkshake soldier?" I asked and he chuckled a little.

"Of course doll." He said as we both out a straw and took a sip.

"Wow this is good." He said and I smiled.

"Well you deserve the best." I said and he put his hand on top of mine.

"I feel like the roles are reversed." He said and I shrugged.

"I might have set this up but it's still a date." I said and took a sip from the milkshake.

"It's a fantastic date. How did you do all of this?" He asked and kissed my hand softly.

"Tony has connections, plus I did a lot of research."I said he chuckled a little.

"This is amazing." He said and took a sip.

We continued to talk as Steve put some music on and Bucky laughed a little.

"Would you like to dance?" He asked and stood up.

I smiled and took his outstretched hand.

He led me to the open area and pulled me close.

He put one hand on my waist and his other hand was in my hand.

I put my other hand on his shoulder and I put my head on his chest.

We quietly swayed to the music.

Bucky kissed my head gently and I looked up at him.

"You are an angel doll." He said and I smiled.

"You are my prince soldier." I whispered and he chuckled softly before kissing me.

There was a flash of a camera and we pull apart and look at Steve.

"Sorry." He mumbled and turned off the flash.

We both laughed and he kissed my cheek before Steve walked out of the room and we continued to dance late into the night.

A/N:
Next chapter is Sam, I promise! It'll be awesome!