Clint-Get away from me!

Warning: Mentions of abusive relationships, sexual assault, and panic attacks 

You and Clint had been dating for about a year and Natasha was helping pick out a gift for him since it was your anniversary. 

The relationship you were in before Clint was a horrible relationship, your boyfriend was very abusive to you in many ways. Clint was the best thing for you when you met him. It was exactly what you needed and he helped you in so many ways. 

When Natasha went into your usual Chinese restaurant to get lunch, you were leaning against the building on your phone, texting Clint. You looked up when you saw a shadow fall over your phone looked up, excepting Natasha but seeing your ex. 

"What are you doing?" You ask, suddenly very aware how alone you were outside without Natasha. 

"I'm just checking in on you, we both know you can't take care of yourself." He said with a smirk before grabbing your arm and dragging you to the alley next to the restaurant. You fought back and tried to get out of his grip but it was no use. Your only hope was for Natasha to come out to save you. 

"Please stop this. We broke up over a year ago, please just leave me alone!" You pleaded as he pushed you up against a wall. He didn't respond but brushed some hair out of your face with a smirk. You moved away from his hand but he grabbed your face to make you look at him. 

"Look at me Y/N. You are still mine." He sneered as he forcibly kissed you and moved a hand to your thigh. 

You tried to squirm away from his grasp but he still held you tight against the wall. "Please stop." You said as loud as you could, trying to draw attention to what was happening. 

He ignored your protests as his hand gripped your thigh tighter and started to kiss your neck. 

"Hey! Get away from her!" Natasha's voice rang through the alley as you heard feet nearing you. Your ex was knocked away from you as you began to shake. Natasha knocked your ex to the ground before he started to run away. She turned to you as you sank to the ground, shaking and hyperventilating. 

"Y/N, you're okay. Listen to me, you're okay." Natasha said as she knelt in front of you. Not realizing it was Natasha and not still your ex you screamed and jumped up, starting to punch at her. "Y/N, it's me! It's Natasha!" She yelled, but you still continued to try to fight her. 

After a little bit Natasha stopped trying to fight you and called Clint to help her not get hit. 

"Clint, come to the Chinese restaurant we always go to. I need your help." Natasha said to Clint as you lunged at her again. "Please hurry." She said as she dodged. 

"What's wrong Nat?" Clint asked and he gathered his things in a hurry. 

"It's Y/N, please get here fast." Nat said before hanging up and grabbed your hands trying to force them away. "It's me! It's Natasha! Your ex is gone and you're safe!" She tried to get through to you. 

All you were seeing was your ex, beating you and telling you that you were nothing. You couldn't stop the shaking and you couldn't stop fighting. 

Clint ran to where Natasha told him to go when he heard Natasha yell your name and your scream. His blood ran cold as he ran down the alley seeing Natasha on the ground and you standing over her, visibly shaking. 

"Y/N!" Clint called to you making you turn around. He saw the tears in your eyes and how you were shaken. "Y/N, I'm here. What happened Nat?" He asked as he slowly walked towards you. 

"Her ex, when I was getting food he dragged her to the alley. Luckily I made it out before he did anything and I chased him off" Natasha explained as she stood up slowly. 

Clint nodded and looked back to you. You were now kneeling on the ground hyperventilating, crying, and shaking. "Y/N, honey, I'm here. Breathe with me okay?" He knelt down in front of you, taking a deep breath as you took a shaky breath with him. "Good, can I touch your hands?" He asked softly before you nodded. He gently took your hands in his. "I'm right here Y/N, I'm right here. I'm not going to hurt you." He said softly as you finally looked up at him. 

You looked at him and took another deep breath with him. "Clint?" You asked making him smile softly. 

"Yes, it's me baby." Clint whispered. You hugged him tightly, thankful that he could calm you down. "How about we go back to the tower and let Natasha get the food and pick up what you dropped." He added and looked at Natasha. She nodded and smiled a little. "Let's get back to the tower and spend the day in bed watching disney movie. Does that sound good?" He asked. 

"Perfect." You whispered as he pulled away from you. Clint stood up first before offering his hand to help you up. You grabbed his hands before he pulled you up. He wrapped his arms around you. "I'm sorry Natasha." You said softly to the red head. She nodded a little and smiled softly at you. 

"It's okay, I was just worried about you." Natasha said before looking at Clint. "I'll get the Chinese food. Take care of her." She added before walking away. 

Clint looked down at you and kissed your head gently before starting on the walk back to the tower. You were the luckiest girl to have Clint by your side. 

A/N: 

Thank you for the request @PepeLaChanel! 

If you have a request just let me know! Either a preference or an imagine! 

My school year is coming to an end, so you know what that means! Finals! I will probably be trying to publish more over the summer but I gotta work and I have two summer classes so no promises I'll be consistent with my updates but I'll try! 

I'm working on a an adorable preference which will be published soon! Hopefully... 

Oh I'm also seeing Endgame in like 3 days and I am not emotionally prepared. I'll probably publish a lot of happy ones after that movie just because we'll need it. 

I hope your day is going well! 

Thanks for reading! 

See you soon!