Pet names

Steve:
Babe/Doll
You were with Steve at his apartment. He was cooking some food for dinner while he was humming and you were listening to him and sitting on the counter next to him.
"Hey doll can you grab the milk?" He asked and you nodded.
"Of course." You said and walked to the fridge. "One question, why do you call me doll?" You asked as you have him the milk and he looked at you.
"I was just used to calling girls I was interested in doll. I guess old habits die hard." He said and faded off as he added some milk. "I'll stop of you want." He said softly and stirred the food in the pot.
You put the milk on the counter and wrapped your arms around him.
"I was just wondering. I love when you call me doll. It's adorable and it's cute." You said softly and looked at him.
He smiled softly as he kissed your head and hugged you tightly.
"Okay doll." He whispered and you smiled.

Tony:
Baby girl/Baby
You and Tony were just sitting on the couch watching your favorite tv show Psych (amazing show!) and you heard his stomach rumble.
"Hey baby girl, would you be the amazing person I know you are and get us the chips from the kitchen?" He asked and you laughed a little. "What's so funny? I'm hungry!" He said and you looked at him.
"Why do you call me baby girl?" You asked and shrugged.
"It's like you're my life and you know how people usually call their babies that? Well your nickname was already baby and you're my girl so I just put the two together. Baby girl." He said and you kissed his cheek.
"That's cute." You said and smiled.
"Does that mean you'll get the chips?" He asked again and you rolled your eyes as you laughed.
"Yeah, I'll get the chips." You said and stood up and walked to the kitchen. "I love you baby girl!" He called and you just laughed.

Thor:
My lady/sweetie
Walking through the park was your favorite thing to do with Thor and you loved the quiet, when Thor wouldn't talk to would whisper.
"My Lady...why do you take so many pictures?" He whispered to you and you looked at him.
"Why do you call me your lady?" You countered and he smiled as you two sat down on a bench.
"Because you are a lady and you are my girlfriend. It is also a saying from Asgard, we say that whenever we talk to a lady." He explained and you nodded a little.
"I take pictures because I think the landscape is beautiful." You said and he looked at you.
"So why don't you take more pictures of yourself?" He asked and you rolled your eyes and laughed a little as you stood up and started walking down the path again.

Bruce:
Pumpkin/sweetie/honey
You were working in the lab with Bruce while Tony was out on a mission. So you and him were calling each other the names you call each other when no one else is around.
"Hey pumpkin, can you hand me that sample?" Bruce asked and you nodded.
"Hey Brucie?" You asked as you handed him the sample.
"Yeah?" He asked.
"Why is my nickname a food?" You asked and he chuckled a little.
"Pumpkin? I call you that because you are as cute as a little pumpkin and I don't now. I just started to call you that." He explained and you smiled a little.
"It's cute." You said and walked over to him and kissed him on the cheek.
He smiled and kissed your nose and got back to work.
"You're so cute when you work." You said and he chuckled softly and you walked back to your work station.

Clint:
Baby/baby bird
You and Clint were having an archery contest. Stupid you knew but you thought he looked really hot when he was shooting his arrows.
"Hey bird boy? Check out this hit." You said and shot your arrow right in the bullseye and he laughed at your nickname for you.
"Okay baby bird, watch this." He said and climbed up to the ceilings hung down from the rafter and shot a perfect bullseye.
"Damn boy. Why'd you call me baby bird?" You asked as he came down.
"Because you're my baby and you called me bird boy so I called you baby bird." He said and you laughed a little.
"Thanks?" You said and he kissed your cheek.
"Your welcome." He said.

Pietro:
Princess/Queen
Pietro was out training and it was a day you had off of school so you were enjoying your day on the couch.
"Princess, I'm home." He said when he walked in and closed the door.
You held up your hand and waved from the couch.
"Hey babe." You said and you heard him chuckle.
"I see you're enjoying your day off." He said and you nodded.
"Very much. Why do you call me Princess?" You asked when he sat next to you and he kissed your head.
"Because I should treat the one I love as a princess so I might as well call her one." He said and you blushed a little.
"I love you." You said softly and he smiled and pecked your lips quickly.
"And I love you." He said and you smiled.

Wanda:
Princess/babe
You and Wanda were cuddling on the couch and watching a tv show.
"Hey babe, do you want to watch a different show?" She asked and you nodded.
"Sure honey." You said and gave the remote to her. "Why do you call me babe?" You asked and she looked at you.
"Because you're really cute and you're a babe." She explained and you laughed a little.
"No really know what's the reason?" You asked and she looked at you.
"That's the reason." She said and you kissed her.
"I love you." You whispered as you pulled away. 
"I love you too." She whispered and smiled as she turned on her favorite show.

Natasha:
Baby/sweetie
While you and Natasha were sparring she was calling out somethings you needed to fix.
"Sweetie, watch your left side." She said as she jabbed at your left side and you quickly blocked it as you nodded.
"Why do you call me sweetie?" You asked between breathes and she paused for a second.
You took the chance to pull her down and pin her down.
"Because when I kiss you your lips are so sweet." She said and you blushed brightly.
She laughed and kissed you softly and flipped you over.
"Don't get distracted sweetie." She said and winked at you before standing up and walking to her bag.

Bucky:
Baby doll/baby girl/doll
"Buckyyyyyyyyyyy." You whined from the floor.
You and him were supposed to start yoga, it was a calming exercise that Natasha recommended and Bucky was dragging his feet to do it.
He walked into the room with his hair in a man bun, in a white t-shirt and black shorts.
"You happy baby doll?" He asked and sat down on his mat.
"Baby doll?" You asked and went to set up the DVD.
"Well I call you baby girl and doll so I combined them." He said and you smiled to yourself as you started the DVD.
"I like it." You said and walked back to your mat. 
Let's just say Bucky couldn't focus on the DVD, he was to focused on you.  

A/N:
Heyo guys!

So I was thinking about adding Sam! What do you guys think about it...?

Thank you for your support! I really appreciate it! Sorry for the irregular updates! I really hope to update more over the summer but no promises. I get distracted easily.

Author out! Peace!