Prologue

Hey guys, so this book is going to cover all of the years that the main character, Lexi, goes to Hogwarts. Yes, it's going to be a long book. Yes, most of the 'love story' portion of this book will begin around fifth year. So, if you just want to start from that year, I won't hold it against you.

For each new year, I will write a note in the chapter title so you can find each year easily, this way you can start reading from wherever you want. Example: Chapter 1 (Year One). Look below at the Year Chapters list for them all in one place. I will keep coming back to the prologue and write which chapter corresponds with each year plus a couple chapters in between you definitely should read because they are essential to the plot.

But, to those of you who are going to skip possibly years 1-4, let me tell you something: you will be missing a lot. You might not understand the plot completely. You're definitely going to miss key relationships and miss the way relationships formed. But, because I love you just for wanting to read my book, I'm going to help you out. Just leave a comment or private message me if you have a question or don't understand something. I'll always reply.

So, yeah, if you're not in to years 1-4, I definitely suggest starting at year 5 (possibly 4, that is a good year). And I don't blame you. This is a long book. But if you skip ahead, I suggest reading the Suggested Chapters below.

Year Chapters
First year- Chapter 1
Second year- Chapter 17
Third year- Chapter 28
Fourth year- Chapter 36
Fifth year- Chapter 44
Sixth year- Chapter 56

Suggested Chapters
Chapter 1
Chapter 11
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 24
Chapter 33
Chapter 42
Chapter 43

Thank you for taking the time to read this! I hope you love this book just as much as I love writing it!

Disclaimer: J.K. Rowling owns all her characters and parts of this plot line! They are hers, not mine!
Characters that are mine include:
Alexandra Stryker
Felix Stryker
Arlene Stryker (née Boot)
Brittany McKinnon
Sterling Spies
Robert Wood
Please don't use my characters without total permission! And definitely don't steal my plot line!

(Prologue is a work in progress, will update regularly)