I am finally happy again!

Hannahs POV

Woah....

That kiss was something! We pulled away from each other but i really wanted to kiss him again!! He is also an amazing kisser. Just saying!

"So.... should we get back to your house so you can sleep? Its been along night for you." He is so caring!

"Yeah sure. But first let me get a drink. I haven't eaten all night!" I stand up and walk over to the cashier and she is not having it today. 

"What can i do for ya?" she asks all snooty like.

"Ill have...."

"The cotton candy frappicino with no whipped cream, medium cup." I turn around and see Niall. It makes me happy to see he remembered my drink order.

"You always got that when we came here. You told me so many times i just got used to it..." he says looking down at his fingers. Thats really sweet of him.

I smile at him and turn away to get my drink. I pay for it and leave the line and walk back to the table with Niall.

"So how have you been? Hows Izzy? Have you seen your mom since she got arrested? Have you seen your dad?" so many questions. 

"wow you haven't changed since 7th grade have you?" i laugh remembering how many questions he asked when we first met!

"haha. I guess not!" 

"Lets see, I'm fine. Izzy misses you but she's fine. I haven't i forgot about her! and My dad is somewhere in the world. I just don't know where. He's working cause i keep getting letters saying 'your mortgage has now been paid!' and stuff like that." i say reaching back to wear Harry is. 

"Ready to go Hann?" Harry asks picking up his journal and mine.

"Yeah! It was nice talking to you Niall. Ive missed you. You should come by sometime and see Izzy." I say making sure Ally hears. Hate her!

"Ill be there whenever i can!" Niall says and Harry and i walk out of the place and get into his car.

"So, when can i read that journal entry?" Harry asks thinking he can.

"Never! When i write more, i will read some to you." i say as we pull out and i turn on the radio and hear Dracula by Bea Miller playing and i start screaming the song.

'Here is my story... 

I got my type...

Tattoos and skinny jeans, Black boots and piercings, the public enemy, ayyyye

Not Cinderella, still got my shoes....'

Harry sings with me in the chorus.

'If you were draculaaaaaaaaa, I'd let you take a bit,

hot and hazardaaaaaas, like playing with dynamite,

yeah i want draculaaaaaaaa, and forever be young and wild,

dark and dangerouuuuuuuuuuuus, i love i love the tragically beautiful!' he both say and look at each other.

We both start laughing. Really laughing. My stomach doesn't hurt anymore and i feel happy. Someone actually wants me. Hopefully this will last for a long time. I really like Harry and i don't want this to mess up like Niall. I miss Niall but i don't think i love him anymore. I certainly do not love Harry and even when i do, i won't tell him. I have put my heart out on my sleeve and its been crushed, and broken with 3 guys. So, not messing up this one.

We pull into the drive way and we both step out and he talks me up to my door and takes my hand.

"I had fun tonight Hannah. Thanks for letting me take you out after Carson. You sure you feel okay?" He asks looking deep into my eyes