Last Chance

Hannahs POV

"What?" is all that comes out of my mouth. Harry doesn't want us to be together anymore? But he set all of this up, he wanted to spend all day with me.

He told me he loved me earlier today.

He told me he loved me in those notes.

He made a freaking picture wall of the both of us.

But, this may not be a break up.

"Hannah Marie Smith, I don't want to be your boyfriend any longer. You aren't someone I want to date honestly." okay, that hurt.

"Well, that is just the sweetest thing you've ever said to me huh?" I can through the forming tears.

"Hannah, I don't want to date you because I know you mean more to me then just being my girlfriend. My closer friend, my other half, my whole heart, my center of the universe. You mean more to me then the food on my plate, my career, my house, my anything. You mean more to me then you know Hannah. You seriously don't understand how perfect you are to me." I feel the tears fall down my cheeks, making me let go of his hands and fix the falling tears.

"I want to show you something" He takes me hands again and leads me down the stairs and back to the picture wall.

"These are all the pictures we have ever had since the beginning. I know Ive don't something like this, but this means so much more. The guys and I put all of this together today. You don't want to know how many times we had to get back on track from Zayn and Louis making fun of all the pictures" He chuckles, as do I.

"Not meaning that in a bad way at all! Like, you know how he guys are..." I cut him off.

"Harry, I know how they are. Crazy, stupid, annoying?"

"Well, I wouldn't say all of those. But a great majority yes" I wrap my hands around his muscular arm, him placing his hand onto of mine. My heart is seriously not even beating. All these things he is saying, doing, feeling is making me more than happy.

"Hannah, you see the one at the top right?" He points to the oldest picture I have ever seen of him and I.

"Yes, I do. That was the selfie I took with my crappy flip phone back in 7th grade!" He chuckles. I remember asking him to take that picture with me.

"I remember how brave you were to ask me. Most of the girls wouldn't even come near me, I didnt even know why!" I turn to him with a duh look.

"What?" He asks like he doesn't know.

"Harry, babe. Lets just say you were cute back then" He walks closer to the wall.

"Oh yeah? What am I now?" He winks with that heart melting smirk.

"Mine" I say, him laughing, but I'm being totally serious.

"Okay, and you're mine. Now, look to the bottom row. See all these pictures?"

"Yeah. These are the ones from the hotel bathroom of us jumping. Good times. Funny to even think that was 3 weeks ago, crazy right?" He agrees with the beautiful hum in his voice.

"These jumping pictures are seriously the funniest things Ive ever been in. They aren't clear, but the memory is. The situation you were in made the picture funny. Only you could seriously make any picture funny."

"Hannah, can I ask you something?" He asks, turning to me, making the most intense eye contact you can make with Harry.

"What do you see your future like?" I shake my head in confusion.