Would you rather...

Chapter 8: Would You Rather...

Niall's POV

--------------

Louis had a smirk on his face while looking at Hannah. He started walking towards her, then I went and jumped in front of her! Why did I do that! That was just my first thing to go to!

"Niall! I wasn't going to do anything to her. I was just walking! Don't need to be protective" Louis said with a sarcastic voice.

"I was going to say, let's play a game of would you rather!"

"OKAY!!!!!!" The boys can be very loud.

"I'll go first!" Louis said with excitement!

"Umm.... Hannah! Would you rather kiss Harry! Or make out with a monkey?"

I hope she picks monkey. Last time we did this with the other girls, we had to do the thing we picked.

"No hesitating! Kiss Harry! Monkeys are weird!" Hannah said with a sassy voice. She's so funny when she dose that.

"Okay! Then if you don't need to think about it, then go kiss Harry!" Louis said with a huge smile on his face. I will go beat him.

"Do I have to Louis?" Hannah said with a worried voice. 'NO HANNAH YOU DON'T!!' I said in my mind.

"Yes! For 20 seconds!" 'Louis! If you say another word, your dead!' I said again in my head.

"Harry doesn't want to kiss me anyway." Hannah! Thank goodness you know what's right!

"Who said I didn't want to?" Harry said while looking at the ground. Holy freaking crap. I swear...

"So my little hann and Harry! Go and kiss! Gosh!" Louis said with a smirk on his face. I'm pissed off right now.

They started to lean in and my arms started to tense. I felt like I was about to throw a punch. But I can't hit my best mate. 'Just don't look at them Niall. Then it won't hurt that bad' Gosh!

"1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10" Louis said with a 'wow' look.

I turned my head to look at them. It's hard to not!

While I see them kissing, my heart feels like it's being stabbed 1,00 likes a second!

"11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19.."

'Come on Louis finish the count!

" 19 19 19 19.."

I have had enough! I'm leaving! I run upstairs and slam the door. Put my head in my hands and start to bawl. Why dose it hurt so bad? I don't like her. She's my best friend. But, do I like her? No! I can't!

"20!!" I hear Louis call loudly. I run and open my door and go to the stairs just to find them not kissing any more. Hannah looked at me, and jumped into my arms.

"Why are you hugging me?"

"Cause I was asked would I rather, jump into your arms, or paint my face yellow and green mixed"

"Good choice!"

The rest if the game was pretty boring. Zayn had to wear makeup and go to the mall. Liam had to wear a bra. Harry had to go to the mall and pretend to be a ghost. So on and so on.

"It's pretty late. I think we have to go." Hannah said with a pouty face.

"How about you guys stay here for the night!" Liam said with a happy face on.

"Me and jack and Reid have to go to a movie tonight. Then I have to stay home. I'm still grounded." Brad said with a sad face.

"Yeah same with us. But can stay with them hannah! Hey Niall. Can we talk to you?" Jack said motioning to go to the kitchen.

"Sure jack."

(In the kitchen)

"So we all know you like hannah. And Hannah likes you. So we don't really have to go anywhere. We want you guys to spend some time together."

"I don't like Hannah."

They look at me with a 'do you really think we are stupid' look.

"Is it that obvious?"

"So you do! Holy crap! When are you going to ask her out!?!" Jack said with excitement.

"Never. She doesn't like me back. So it doesn't matter."

"Sure what ever Niall. We got to get going. Bye" Brad said.

Should I ask her out? NO!

Hannah's POV

-----------------

Niall came out with the boys with a unsure look in his face. What happened? Oh well.

"Bye guys!"

"How about we watch a movie! Let's watch you story!" Liam said while he was jumping. Wow.

"No! Our movie came out a couple weeks ago. Let's watch that!" Zayn said with a smart alic look on his face.

We all go to watch it in the base-ment.

Niall came and put his arm around me and I cuddled into his chest. He felt so warm.

"Wow Niall your so warm!"

"And your so cold. I'm keeping you warm."

"And I'm keeping you cold."

We just laughed. It was almost at the end of the movie and Niall asked if he can get a picture with me. I said sure.

"It looks so cute! Omg! Hannah look at it!"

Niall was jumping.

"Niall in going to bed."

"Okay night!"

And I fell asleep into his arms.

He felt so warm! I could never leave his warm ness.

He held my hand and he didn't let go.

Dose he like me? Probably not.

At least I don't think...

________________________________<3

Hey y'all. So sorry this chapter is suckish. I thought if stuff then put it down. So umm.. QUESTION TIME!

What's your favorite thing to eat?

Alrighty. Bye!

. . CASS

0