Bring Him Back

Chapter 11: Bring Him Back

Hannah's POV

-----------------

I was so excited to be in the front! I run up to hug Niall because I couldn't see Reid and Jack. Oops...

But there is a boy that was covering him face when I came up. I wondered who he was. I asked him what's his name but Reid answered for him. He sounded like he just remembered his text at last minute. Is there something I should know about?

I have to leave to go perform and holy crap I was so scared cause being in the front is very scary! I looked up at Niall who pointed at me, then his eyes. I guess he wanted me to look only at him. I'm really glad he said that! Looking every where can be scary to find someone looking at you. And awkward...

I started preform while looking at Niall doing stupid faces. He kept me laughing so I never lost a smile. My coach started to scream so we could hear her. And she's super quiet so it was really funny to hear her loud voice. It cracked a lot so me and my friend Perrie who I just met, were laughing in the back.

When she was done talking to us, I ran up the stairs to go and hug Niall!

"Niall that was so fun!!!!!!"

"Yeah! Umm, I think your friends what to talk to you."

I ran down to go talk to them while jumping up and down cause I was so excited! When I look up where Niall used to be standing, I see someone who I never wanted to see ever again.

Carson.

From all the freaking people in the world, why do I have to SEE HIM! My smile went away when we made eye contact. My hazel eyes went into shock mode. My hand went into a fist. I feel someone touch my shoulder. It was Niall. I look at him with a scared look on my face then a 'are you kidding me!' Kind of face. I look back up to find Jack and Reid coming down with Carson. I didn't know what to do. I freaked out so I just ran out. I started to cry from the memories with him.

I opened the doors which lead outside and I still ran. It started to thunder and my makeup was running from the tear's that came from my eyes. Gosh! Why do I have to see him!? Or even make eye contact! I heard Niall scream my name but I just ignored it and kept running.

The football team came behind me and I turned to the soccer field and nobody could see me.

Why do I.... AHHHHHHHG!

"Hannah!? Where are you?" I hear Niall scream. I ran into a tree on accented and scratched my face. I started to bleed but that doesn't matter. I have to get away from him. Carson is probably with him. I stop and started to wipe my tears.

The rain started coming down so I went under a tree. But what I didn't know was that Niall found me.

"Hannah? Are you okay?" He said with a sad voice.

"Yeah I'm fine!" I said with a sarcastic voice. "Just one question. It's not really important but..." I said while standing up.

"What?"

"Oh you know umm.. WHY THE FREAKING CRAP IS HE HERE!?"

"I don't know Hannah! He just showed up!"

"Niall I need to get out of here. Can you take me home? I'm never talking to him ever again!"

"If you don't mind me asking, what did he do to make you hate him so much? I know he cheated in you with Clair but.."

I started walking up to him with a fist.

"I will tell you later. But right now I just want to go home. Please Niall!"

We started the car and he looked at me for a while.