How they met

Chapter 1: how they met

(In the past 7th grade)

"Mom! I don't need my hair teased anymore! It's fine!" "But honey! You got to look good go your first day of the new school!"

What is she talking about?! I have had a lot if first day in schools. But she's acting like a prisoner trying to escape! Gosh!

"Mom! Get in the car. If you wan me to go to school.. YOU WOULD GET IN THE FREAKING CAR!" Gosh! She takes so much time. And I'm the one going to school!

After 5-7 minuets she finally comes out with more than the titanic load of markup on. "Mom?" "Yeah sweety" "you look stupid. Your makeup is ridiculous." She just looked back to bak out of the garage.

Finally we get to school. No one came with us to the school so I'm all alone. It's really embarrassing to walk in with your make up covered mother who is always talking about herself. We walk in and I see a blonde stare at me. He put a smile on his face then walked away. "Who was that huh!" While my mom elbowed my in the arm. "I don't even know. Never seen him in my life"

We walked upstairs and we see "room 213" I look at my mom with a 'holy crap there it is!' look. We walk into the class room and there he is! The blonde boy. The teacher says "hello. I'm mrs. Kennedy. You are hannah right?" I didn't respond for a bit then my mom hits my back and I say "it's Jo. You can call me jo." 'Okay Jo. Take a seat." There was no open seat except for a seat next to this kid with head phones on. I go and set next to him and he looks like a baby.

I set down next to him and he says "hi. I'm jack. Jack Patten." "Hey! I'm hannah. Hannah Jo. You can call me Jo." The rest I the class was pretty good. You know for a math class. The rest of the day went well. I met all my teachers and met other kids to. Like Reid Swift and Brad underwood. But the one blonde guy was in all my classes. Who was he?

And why is he always staring at me?

___________________________________<3

Hey y'all. So I was bored today and I wanted to write. I got my schedule today! Yay! Hope y'all like the story and question time!

""If you could eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be? And why?"" Alright. Bye!

- - CASS

0