After This

Hannahs POV

After cleaning up the entire house, throwing away all of the broken furniture, putting all the food that is still okay to eat into the fridge, Harry, Izzy and I go to ringers to get some sandwiches. Izzy didn't ask what happened to the house so I'm thankful for that. 

I order for Izzy while she finds a place for us 3 to sit and eat. Harry and I fight over who's paying but he obviously wins. 

We wait for our food to be ready. Harry pulls me into his chest and kisses me.

"What was that for?" I ask him while he smirks.

"I love you Hannah. I really do. Prom is only 4 days away so if you are ever stressed out over your hair or anything, you will call me. I'm so sorry for your house, but I'm happy you are staying strong for Izzy. I know it means the world for her." He says turning his head to look over to Izzy, sitting herself down in a booth.

"That little girl looks up to you so much. I am not just telling you to make this crappy day any better, but she told me you are her role model. You are her therapist, mother, best friend, role model. She is very lucky to have you in her life. She loves you almost as much i love you" He says and i smile, getting all emotional on him. I wipe under my eyes and laugh. He made my day so much better. I love him so much.

"I love you Harry. You really just made my day so much better.Like, so much better. I also know that Izzy loves you" i say and he throws his head back in laughter.

"Izzy loves me?" He said after his laugh attack.

"You are seriously like her father figure. She laughs more since you came into her life. Shes always talking about you when you leave. Its almost like you have your little admirer. She truly does appreciate you Harry. You make her feel special. You make me feel special Harry, and i really really love you." I finish right when our order number gets called out. He laughs again, pulls me in and kisses my forehead. The smallest things he does just makes me so happy.

We walk over and get the food, turning to sit next to Izzy. She reaches over first and takes the biggest bite she can out on her sandwich. Too much food in her mouth so she can barley even chew.

After dinner, we drop off Izzy at her friends house for a school presentation for an hour or so, so Harry and I decide to go back to his house and hang out until Mrs. Roberts, Izzys project friends mother, gives me a call to come pick her up.

During the drive, he turns up the radio on 'House of Gold' by Tweanty one Pilots. I obviously know the song so i start to sing along.

'She asked me son when i grow old, will you buy me a house of gold, 

and when your father turns to stone, will you take care of me?' i turn to Harry when it says 'me' and he joins me in the next part.

'She asked me son when i grow old, will you buy me a house of gold,

and when your father turns to stone, will you take care of me?' we turn to each other on 'me' and he slides his hand under my chin and that makes me laugh while he sings the next part, while i harmonize to it.

'I will make you queen of everything you say,

ill put you on the map, ill cure you of disease'

The song continues until we drive into the drive way of his house. I almost forgot how big it was. 

I step out of the car and close my door still looking up at the massive door. I feel him tug at my hand pulling me across the drive way into he house. We walk in and i see nothing but the biggest rug ever. I look up and see the most beautiful chandelier ever. He tugs at my hand once more before i come back o reality.