Christmas Eve

Chapter 24: Christmas Eve

Hannah's POV

As we drove back home we stop at a Wendy's to eat. My mom upset but not crying. It was total silence until we walked in and talked to order.

We got our food am sat down. My little sister not jumping. Not smiling. My mom. Cranky and annoyed looking as usual. Then me. I felt so alone. My dad wasn't dead but he was going to be in the hospital for about a month or so. Without my dad here, everything would be so different.

We finished and then got bak in the car on our way home. My mom said something to me.

"Hannah. How have you been?"

"Since when do you care?"

"I don't I'm just making conversation"

"Well aren't you the nicest mom!"

"Just talk."

"I've been fine how have you been mother? Or can I really call you that?"

"Well I didn't give birth to you did I?"

"Sadly yes."

The car ride then was quiet again. I turn the radio on and the first song I hear is little things by the boys. Izzy started singing with Niall's part. She knew this song by heart.

We pull up to the house and I open the door to see an empty house. I take Izzy upstairs to my room and my mom backs out of the driveway and drives away to who knows where. Only 2 present under the tree. To me from Izzy and to Izzy from me. That's our Christmas. But in glad with it cause at least I'm not alone. I plug my phone into my charger cause it was dead and it turns on to see 17 missed calls from Niall. For some reason that made me smile. I call him back.

"Hello?"

"Hey Niall it's Hannah. Sorry I didn't answer. My phone died."

"Oh that's fine. So what are you doing tonight?"

"Oh nothing. Just hangin out with Izzy. You?"

"Is there gonna be anyone else there?"

"No Niall. Mom is gone and dad is in the hospital."

"Wait... Your dad is in the hospital?"

"Oh yeah. Car reck but he's fine."

"Okay so now I'm coming hannah. See you in like 5 seconds."

"Niall you don't..." Before I could finish the call ends.

"Hey Izzy Niall is coming tonight to hang out with us! Is that okay?"

Before I could even finish she was jumping by the time I said coming. I guess she likes him. I get the hot chocolate out and turn the fire on and the second I finished the hot chocolate, a knock on the door came. I run to the door and open to see my best friends hair all messed up, ocean blue eyes, and with 2 presents.

"Niall are those for us?"

"Why... HOW DID YOU KNOW?" Acting all sarcastic. He walks in and drops his stuff and Izzy comes running out.

"Niall!!!!! Your back!"

She jumps into his arms and he lifts her up and spins her. I love how they act together. If only she acted like this around Carson. I wonder where he's been. He hasn't really talked to me since he saw Niall back.

We put our hot chocolate into our cold hands and our cold bodies into the warmest blankets and we both sunk into Niall's muscular arms that held on to us like a security guard guards the famous person. It made me feel safe. An hour past and Izzy was out like a light. Niall picked her up and put her to bed. The movie was halfway over. Felt longer.

He comes back down and gets under the covers with me and wraps his arms around me.

It was now 12:30am.

"Niall aren't you gonna go home?"

"No. Not until you want me to."

"Good cause I don't want you to go. Just not yet."

"Haha! Hannah..." He looks at me.

"What Niall?" I say looking back.

"It's almost Christmas time. And I wanted to tell you something."

"Okay......" I say very confused

"I....ummm...." He says while leaning in. The next thing that happens I feel something on my lips. I open my eyes.

NIALLS KISSING ME!

For some reason I let him keep doing it! He then locks his hands together and lifts me to make it easier to kiss me. I put my hand on his hair and brush it out. We sat there kissing for like, 2 minuets until we broke away. We look at each other like we just robbed a bank.

"Hannah, I just...."

Before he could finish, I stand up and put away my cup of now cold chocolate and Izzy's. Now it was silence. He kissed me. HE KISSED ME!!

"Hannah I'm...

"Niall.... You kissed me. I am dating Carson and you kiss me."

"I know but..."

"I think it would be best if you left."

Next thing I feel a hand on my arm. I turn around to see Niall. Blue eyes sinking into my brown eyes.

"Hannah I'm sorry. But it just felt like.."

I cut him off with crashing my lips with his. I don't know why I did, but I did!

He locks his arms around my waist and I wrap my arms around his neck and our lips move together. It felt like he's my boyfriend and not Carson. Carson...

WHAT AM I DOING? I pull away from Niall and he backs away.

"Good night Niall."

He walks away and I close the door. I slide my back down the door. I have a smile on my face that felt like it would never go away.

It was really a good night...

_________________________________<3

Hey y'all! So sorry I haven't updated in awhile. Okay not to sound braggy but I'm very proud of myself of this chapter!!!! Okay, so merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!! QUESTION TIME!

What do you want for Christmas?

Alrighty then. Bye!

. . CASS

0