Date Night ch.31

Niall's POV

I got home just in time to get ready for my date. first thing I did was get a piece of paper and wrote THINGS TO DO WITH ALLY!

1-bowling

2-shop

3-lazier tag

4-movie

5-dinner

6-home

that was the list for tonight! I don't want to be rude, but I'm not really excited to see ally. I just want to hang out with Hannah ad hold her hand and hold her in her sleep and.......

before I could even finish I found myself in tears. I was home alone so I just started screaming.

"THIS SUCKS!" I say running out of the room into downstairs basement. I really just wanted to break something. I found a stack of papers and knocked them over!

then saw an old picture of Ally and Hannah. Hannah was her usual beautiful self next to some girl with glasses, red hair, plaid skirt, tie-die shirt, really big.

I stopped crying and realized I'm going on a date with this chick! Crap I'm screwed! I just rip the picture up and throw it away and run back into my bath room and get finished.

Hannah's POV

It's been about 1 hour since Niall left and I already feel like going for a hike and never coming back. I honestly hate everything. these past couple days have been stupid.

-Carson cheated on me

-I know I love Niall

-Niall's going on a date with your ex best friend Ally snow

HOW COULD THIS GET ANY WORSE??!!!! ID RATHER EAT MY OWN FINGERS ONE BY ONE THEN SUFFER THROUGH THIS PAIN!! I fell to the floor crashing my knees to the tile bursting into tears.

I literally can't take it. I grab my keys and get izzy into the car.

"Hannah where are we going?" izzy asked.

"I'm dropping you off at Julia's house!" I say not looking at we just on the road.

"okay. do you need anything??" she asked hold my hand. I pull the vat over and I just tell her everything.

the date,

the hate,

Ally,

me loving Niall. she gasped at the words ' I love Niall' and then she got out of the car cause she noticed we were at Julia's house. she waved goodbye and I just drove. I didn't stop driving until I ran out of steam and cooled down.

this is gonna be awhile

Niall's POV

I have to go pick up Ally at her house. I drive to her house and text her

"hey Ally I'm here!"

I see a girl with honey layered hair and a mint green flowery tank top on and white jeans with sandals. the girl got into my car and said

"hey Niall!"

"umm.... ALLY??" I say remembering her face from the picture.

"yeah!"

"wow! you look different from..."

"yeah yeah I know Niall. from 4th grade. yeah I changed im freshman year. I changed my hair color and clothes. but still the same me I was in 4th grade."

I didn't even move. I just stared at her. gosh she's pretty. she looks at me with her green eyes.

"so, what are we gonna do??"