stop

chapter 27: Stop

Hannah's POV

it's been 6 months since me and Carson have talked. Niall hasn't been talking to me as much since we basically had a freaking make out session on my couch! I called Carson that moment.

*ring ring*

"hello?"

"hey Carson it's Hannah!"

"oh hey Hannah! I miss you!"

"umm yeah where have you been? we haven't talked a lot since we said we loves eachother!" which made that to AKWARD!

"I've been super busy!"

"7 months? Carson are you cheating on me?"

why would I say that!? I basically cheating on him with Niall a couple of months ago!

"heck no! Hannah I love you. I got to go! bye!"

the call ended. screw him.

Niall's POV

After me and Hannah kissed, we haven't talked. I went to her house but she wasn't there. I went to Taco Bell, nope! I called her and I heard her voice.

"hey Niall. what's up?"

"Hannah! would you like to be ever so grateful and come to my dinner tonight!? It's only myself and a delightful table full of Wendy's!"

"oh Niall I would be ever to honored! When shall I come?"

"around the clock of 6:30 ish!"

"oh alright! see you then! bye Niall!"

oh golly I missed her voice!! we are gonna go swimming but she dosent know that! SHHHHHH!

Hannah's POV

I went to Niall's house right after I dropped off Izzy at her friends house for a birthday party sleepover! Man I love Izzy!

I pull into Niall's drive way and he opens the door and the first thing I think of is jump. so I ran to him and jumped onto him. it felt normal so it's fine! we went inside and we didn't say a word. we just ate.

we ate for about 2 hours with silence. then he said we should go outside. I said okay let's go. we go outside and I feel his hand go between my legs and his arm go under my arm and he picked me up ad threw me into the pool! I WAS SO ANGRY!

"Niall your so dead!"

"Oh Hannah! How could you think I'll let you not get wet! come on. not smart!"

"okay can you help me out!?"

he grabbed my hand and I pulled him in and he came up laughing so hard.

"That's what you get Niall!"

"sure! here you go!" and he full on splashed me!

we splashed eachother for about 2 minuets. then we both started to laugh. this was the most fun I had in months. I missed this.

then we just stared into eachother's eyes. before I knew it, we were so close, if a brick came inbetween us, it wouldn't fit.

I put my legs around his waist cause I couldn't reach the bottom. I'm not small just smaller then Niall. Don't judge! we looked into our eyes and then, I couldn't resist! I put my hand on his cheek and I kissed him so patiently, so soft. our lips moved in sync. his hot breath against my lips made me shiver. his hands were on my thighs. then moved up to almost my butt.

we were just kissing in the pool and when I finally realized he had his hands on my hips, he never touched my butt. he's very respectful. I wrapped my arms around his neck and we just kissed.

we kissed

and kissed

and kissed

and kissed.

when we stopped, I jumped off and looked at him.

"we should get dressed into something dry." said Niall.

"yeah. yeah we should." I said still looking at him. I showered and he have me some clothes. his shirts where huge on me. gosh!

"are you comfy?" said Niall on his bed.

"yeah I am! you?" I said climbing onto his bed with him. I had to ask him something.

"hey Niall... can I ask you something?"

"of course! what you need?"

"well, in the pool, while we were kissing..." long pause with a smile on both of our faces.

"you put your hands on my thighs, then hips. never my booty!" I said while he laughed.

"shut up Niall! why?"

long pause

"well, you see Hannah, I'm that guy. I'm that guy who doesn't do anything he knows the other person doesn't want to to. I knew you didn't want me to touch your 'booty' so I didn't. when the time comes, I can if you want, but until then, no. I'll respect you in ways you didn't think a guy could. I believe that touching a women's butt means she will let me do anything. that means she doesn't respect herself. You, Izzy, your mom, cousin, all girls should respect themselves. That's why I didn't touch your booty."

he ended with a smile. I grabbed his face and I kissed him. I know I shouldn't. I stopped.

"Niall I can't do this. I know I'm the one that kisses you, and that's my fault, but I'm dating Carson and I can't kiss you." I got up and went downstairs.

"hold on! Hannah! you and Carson haven't even talked in months. you still consider you guys together!?"

"Niall! respect that I can't do this anymore!" I started walking away and he grabbed my hand as gentle as he could.

"Hannah! please! I've lost you once. I've lost you twice! please don't make me lose you again!" his eyes started watering up!

"Niall I don't think I ca....." I couldn't finish cause he crashed his lips into mine! I pushed myself off a little but his hand on my upper back dragged me back in. we pulled away an I looked at him

"Niall, I don't think it's going to wo..." he did it again!

"Niall! STOP!" I said opening the front door and slamming it shut running out to my car. I got inside and I started to cry. I drive away and I start to yell!

"YOUR SO STUPID HANNAH!

YOU RUINED YOUR CHANCE WITH NIALL! THE ONE YOU HOLD YOU WHEN YOUR SAD! THE ONE WHOS BEEN THERE FOR YEARS! THE ONE WHOS BEEN THERE THROUGH YOUR TEARS AND BOY TROUBLES! HE DOSENT LOVE YOU BUT YOU CANT HELP IT BUT THINK IT!"

I drive to Carson's house and I knock on the door. it opened and I couldn't believe who I saw!

"how could you!?"

____________________________________<3

hey! I'm the worst person ever! I've kept y'all waiting forever! I've been so busy! these past 6 months, I went through a brake up, not passing my test, not able to sleep much, and my sister leaving. but here's a new chapter! I HOPE YALL INJOYED IT! okay, question time!

where would you go to visit for a week. anywhere in the world. where would you go?

I'd go to Italy!

alrighty! Bye!

CASS ö