Night/Morning 5: Hi

Hannahs POV

Well, the emergency people showed up at my house in a matter of seconds it feels like. They are driving me to the hospital, they said something like 'its more than a broken bone' or whatever they said. They gave me a shot and I am kind of loopy.

We arrive but I crash before we even open the doors.

Nialls POV

I walk out to my car and pull away slowly, but so happy. I have never been so happy. 

That kiss...

Oh my God.

Her lips felt more passionate, more soft, more everything. Her hands puling my hair, that drove me crazy. Falling to the floor and just having her in my arms was a blessing. Her kissing me was the bonus. 

Gosh I am so in love with her. I really want her to be mine. I want to call her mine. Not in some ownership crap, but Really be able to point her out in front of a group of guys and say,

'Thats mine' Thats all I want.

"Niall, she wants you, but she also doesn't want you. She is in love with Harry, but whenever you are together, you always end up losing or loving her even more than before. If she even chooses you, you can't let her go. IF she doesn't choose you, you cant let that break you. Not this time. You'll end up with her in the end. You know it" I say to myself in the car.

I pull up to the drive way of my mums house. I step out and enter the beautiful home. 

"Mum?" I call out walking to wards the kitchen.

I opent eh fridge and grab some food, turn towards the counter and see a note.

'Hello sweetie! Chris and I have gone out for the weekend. No parties. Love you dear!' I smile as I put the note down. I walk up the stairs, singing The Best Song Ever over and over again.

I finally get finished with my letter to Greg, telling him how much I miss him. I really want to talk to him, we haven't really seen each other since I left for X-factor. I frown form the memory, but a call from a random number comes on my phone. I answer the phone.

"Hello?"

"Niall Horan?" the voice is low, like a man.

"Yes"

"My name is Dr. Marino. Hannah Smith is here in the emergency room." My heart stops beating.

"Nothing serious. She just broke her chin in half, We don't know how but she had some surgery and she is a little, well, loopy. She told us in her medical papers to call you as an emergency contact. We were wondering if you could come down and pick her up?" I huff in relevance. 

"Of course sir. On my way" 

"Thank you. See you soon" I hang up the phone and drive to the hospital room at a normal speed this time. 

"Niall, you have got to see this!" Hannah says, holding out her palm, nothing in it.

"Hannah, sweetheart. You aren't holding anything" I say with a chuckle. She looks at her and and frowns. 

"What happened?" I ask, she crosses her arms and rolls her eyes.

"Why do you need to know, mr. Bossy pants" I am taken back.

"Beach you are loopy and you got surgery right after I left your house. What did you do Hannah?"

"Dont call me that. Call me..... Bella!" I laugh from the gas in her.