Hope less

Hannah's POV

I can't go in. not yet.

But the light is so beautiful.

No hannah! you can't go into it!

it isn't your time!!

but why is it going away??

NO COME BACK AND......

(awake)

"huuuuuuuuuuu!" I said while sitting up fast.

I look around to see Harry right next to me hold my hand.

"Hannah!!" he said while coming in to a hug.

"Harry! where am I? what's going on? why can't I remember anything? what's happened?" I said not looking him in the eye. I wasn't really ready to look at any one just yet.

"Hannah, you were in a car crash. you have been out for the past 2 months. you can't remember cause you've been in a coma. and your in the hospital if you can't tell already." he said with a little giggle.

"2 MONTHS??? Harry school starts back up again like...." I couldn't remember.

"next week. I know. Niall and I have been shopping for you while you've been here." he said grabbing something out of this bag he brought.

Niall.

"Harry where's Niall?" I said getting up and out of the best. but everything hurt. my legs, back, arms, face, everything!

"woah hey hey! Hannah you can't leave yet. they don't even know your awake. and Niall's with somebody right now...." he said looking back down at the ground.

"Harry? where's Niall? and when can I see him?" I said very frustrated that Harry knew were he was and didn't tell me sooner.

"He's with Ally again."

those words made my heart just explode.

you know that feeling when your trying to hold back your tears and your throat starts to hurt cause you kind of want to scream??

well yeah. that's how I feel.

"oh!" I said with a pause in the middle. "great!! that's just great Harry." I said wiping my eyes.

"Hannah why are you crying?"

like he doesn't even freaking know.

"oh no reason. just happy for Naill and Allison! I mean Ally." I said while in my head beating her up.

"hey can you call the guys? I want to see them too!" I said to Harry.

"yeah they are in there way! I texted them to come anyway." he said while walking towards the window.

"LOOKS LIKE THIER THERE!!!" he said opening the door.

the guys come in not expecting me to be awake. they saw me and they all stopped.

"hey guys??" I said waving at them.

"HANNAH JO!!!!!" Liam said running to hug me but Harry stopped him saying that u was hurt. he just held my hand instead.

"Oh Hannah we've missed you so much! we have come down here alot to see but not not as much as Niall did!" Liam said looking towards the guys who all nodded.

"wait, how long was Niall here?" I asked sitting up again but it still hurt but I tried not to show it.

"Oh yeah! Niall came everyday! sat here with you from 9:00am to 10:00pm every day for a while. but then.... one night he came home crying..." Zayn said but before he could finish, Louis hit his arm.

"why did he come him crying?" I asked.

"You don't know??" Louis asked.

"No! can you tell me?" I asked again.

"we will have Niall explain. it's fine nothing big." Liam said sitting on the bed.

I guess is wasn't important. but they were all talking about Niall and Ally and I couldn't help it anymore. I started to cry.

"Love, what's wrong?" Harry asked.

"you've been crying a lot since you've been awake. you want to tell us?"

I didn't say anything.

"Hannah tell us. please!" Harry begged.

"it's just, AHHHH" I said bringing my hands up to the sides of my head gripping my hair.

"What's wrong??" Liam asked grabbing my hands and putting them in his.

"it's just, Ally." I said in a whisper.

"what about Ally?" Louis asked coming to the edge of the bed.

"Ally. she's perfect! she's everything that Niall wants in a girl. sweet, caring, nice, beautiful, great at school, she's PERFECT!" I said looking down in a whisper.

"Hannah, why does that matter?"

"She isn't ugly like I am. she has everything!" I said getting louder.

"Hann! she doesn't have everything! you have us! and that's all the matters!" Zayn said.

"I know I have y'all. but she has everything I want!" I said as loud as I could.

"AND WHATS THAT?" Harry asked yelling back.

"SHE HAS NIALL!" I yelled back looking at him straight in the eye.

I looked down when I saw him shocked.

"She has the one thing I can't have. and that's Niall..." I said again in a whisper.

"Hannah....." Liam said picking my chin up. the tears where pouring down my face.

"You like Niall?" they all said together.

"Guys, I don't just like him..... "I said as they all walked to the end of the bed.

"I am in love with him. I said looking up and their shocked faces.

"I'm in Love with my best friend since 7th grade. I'm desperately, hopelessly in Love with Niall Horan."

and with that, I feel back asleep waiting for Niall to come by.

______________________________________<3

HEYYYYYYYYY YALL!

so I updated. sorry it's kind of a crappy chapter but hey. I updated so yeah. it's Monday. YAY :(

but might as well give y'all an update!! haha.

QUESTION TIME!!

if you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live??

I'd live in Tennessee!!!

alrighty. BYE!

Cass Ö