Wait...What?! chp.29

Niall's POV

I looked at her beat up head and face. And when she told me it was Carson who did this, I almost left her house to go beat him up! I am so angry that he did this! I'm even more angry that she didn't call me right after it happened. But I'm not gonna yell at her. she's been through enough tonight.

She pulls me up stairs to her room and I walk over to her bed to see a picture that I will always love till the day I die. I pick it up and show it to her laughing!

we talked a little bit and then I was going to post it on Instagram to have all my 4 million followers that I kissed her and then she ran and took my phone. I didn't want her to see my lock screen and home screen on my phone!! I will not let that happen!! she ran downstairs and I tried running but I'm not that fast on stairs!

"hannah let me have my phone!"

and then she turns it on and I look down at the floor in embarrassment. I had all my pictures I ever had with her on my phone out into a collage. and in the middle, the picture of us kissing like the one when we went to Kelly's party. The one she found tonight.

she looked up at me and then opened to my home screen and say our last picture we took before I left on my last tour. I walked over and took my phone and was so embarrassed I was thinking on leaving!

I started walking away and she jumped on my back an pinned me down! she looked on me! I was about to flip her over and she said something to me.

"Niall, you think you can just walk away after I saw at least 100 pictures of you and I on your phone!"

"YES! Yes I do!" I said laughing

"your crazy!" she said while leaning in an I though she was gonna kiss me but I wanted to kiss her so I flipped her over.

"Hannah Jo! your to funny!" I said so close to her face I could feel her breath on my face.

"are you gonna kiss me?!" she said to me. I was surprised she asked me on the spot.

"only if you want me to Hannah" I said not letting her finish because I wanted to kiss her. I crashed my lips into hers and it felt like sparks! I know she was just doing this cause her heart was broken from Carson but I couldn't help myself. She's my drug! I just want to kiss her all the time!

For every moment I thought about her, I'd be kissing her everyday. Gosh I love her! I want to tell her so bad but it would do nothing! She still loves Carson probably and not me. She's just trying to get over him.

I pulled off of her and then I left her position. I stood up and grabbed my phone and showed her my screen. I don't know what I was doing but I started talking.

"so Hannah, I need to tell you something!" I was shocked I told her that!

"Okay. shoot!" she said sitting down with a worried look on her face.

I just stood there like an idiot staring at her.

"Niall what's wrong?" she said getting up and grabbing my arm.

I looked at her and I was speechless. Her hazel eyes staring into my blue eyes.

"Niall what's wrong?!" she said holding my face with her warm hands.

"what!? oh nothing." I Finally say! it's not the time.

"are you sure Niall?" she said wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Yeah. Hannah I better go." I say kissing her forehead and walking out. I get home and dialing a girls number and asking her on a date. I love Hannah so much but she doesn't love me! I'm just tired of waiting for a girl I can't get!