Beach Love

Hannahs (Andrea) POV

We are driving to the beach, getting some snacks before we actually meet with the guys for our beach time!

We pull up to the nearest Walmart, stepping out, Izzy talks about how she has school for another 2 weeks. She seems really upset about having to go to school, with me at home. 

"Maybe when I am done with school, we all take a trip across the world!" Izzy screams as we enter the building. Harry grabs my hand in his, making me blush. I look to the ground and tug a piece of hair behind my ear. I hear him chuckle in the background of my thoughts.

I can't stop thinking about how I made it into collage! My life is just now starting out and its going great! I have the worlds best boyfriend, best friends, little sister, older sisters, friends. I love my life!

"Babe, did you hear me?" I snap out of my thoughts as I turn to Harry, already eyeing me.

"I am sorry. I didn't hear you" I shake my head and he smiles.

"I said, Do you want Honey buns or Twinkies?" he holds up two boxes.

"I don't know. You choose" He picks Honey buns. He takes at least 5 boxes of them. I turn to him, shaking my head and furrowing my eyebrows.

"Niall and you love these probably more than you guys love me" I laugh and nod, agreeing with this statement. 

"Izzy went to the phone showing place or whatever. We are done here, so lets go get her and leave" I say to Harry. We walk to the back and find Izzy 'on the phone' with someone. We walk up behind her, trying to listen to the conversation.

"Hello? Yeah this is Hannah" she is acting like she is me!

"No, I am in love with Harry AND Niall" my heart stops beating.

"Yeah, I want to marry Harry though. But Niall and I have already planned our days together. After we run away together, we will live happily ever after" I tap her in the shoulder, and she turns around at lightning speed.

"Hannah!" she says in her shocked tone. I raise my eyebrows as she puts the fake phone down.

"You been here long?" she asks me as she attempts to take my hand. I snatch it away from her. She knows I heard everything. That little, ugh.

"Lets go" she says, taking Harry's hand. He is to nice to not hold her hand. He turns around, making eye contact with me. He smiles and turns back around. I walk slowly behind the two. I can't believe she said that! Even if I wasn't there to hear her, that still would've turned up around me, some point in time.

We pull up to the to parking lot for the beach. Izzy went on ranting about how she wants a phone. Not after that little stunt she pulled. I roll my eyes when she connects our hands together, but gladly walk her to the place we are all sitting. 

Louis runs up to us, hugging the 3 of us, then taking the bag from Harry and runs back to the blanket, where the others are. 

"HEY GUYS!" Izzy screams, running into the group, tackling herself into the group of guys. They embrace her and laugh along with her. I am still upset with her, but I won't let it effect my time with my friends. 

Harry and I walk up the the guys, with all of them saying hey. We sit down and begin to talk about their carrier and such. They have a concert tonight at 10. Its their late night concert. This is the first time they are doing tis, so I am excited to go see it! 

"Hannah, You are coming?" Liam asks.

"Andrea!" he apologizes. I giggle but answer him.

"Yeah, if you guys want me to! Ill be there!" all the guys lean into the middle of the circle, all speaking at once...