Day 6: Museum

Hannahs POV

I wait for Mrs. Roberts to pick Izzy up. Izzy is wearing her last day of school outfit she's been planning for weeks. It involves her favorite dress and her flats.

The dress is purple with a belt around the waist and her gold flats. She really is a cute girl. 

There is a knock at the door, letting Izzy have a warning to scream in excitement. She seems really happy about finishing 3rd grade.

"You excited to finish 3rd grade!?" I ask her, running down the stairs. She is already down stairs, walking towards the door. 

"Yeah! Ill be a 4th grader next year! Ill run the school" She opens the door to fins Mrs. Roberts in her wonderful skirt and blouse. We smile to each other as Izzy walks out.

"Thank you so much Mrs. Roberts!" I pull her into a hug, she hugs back.

"No problem! Could you pick the girls up after school? I have so much work today!" 

"Of course! What time?" She giggles, I don't know what time!

"4" I nod, we say our goodbyes and she leaves, driving the girls to school. I wave goodbye and the drive away.

I walk back in to the house, walking up to my bathroom so I can do my hair. I decide to actually do it today, straightening it all. 

When I finally finish, I flip it around, to make it look natural.As i flip around, I smack my forehead into the wall, making me fall to the floor, screaming. It really hurt! 

When I can finally stand up, I check in the mirror if I am bleeding. Of course I am. I grab a towel and run it under the water. I dap my head, cleaning off the blood. I grab the soap and wipe it on my head, not having it hurt at all. I guess I am so used to pain I don't feel it hurt that bad anymore. 

"BABE?!" I hear Harry call from down stairs. 

"Up stairs Har" I call back. HE runs up the stairs and meets me in the bathroom. 

"Woah, what happened?" he turns my jaw so he can see my cut. I haven't even seen it.

"It looks fine. Just a little cut. You'll be fine" I roll my eyes, having it still hurt.

"Can I ask why are you bleeding?" He chuckles to himself. 

"I was flipping my hair around and bang. Head hit the wall. Can you go pick me out an outfit please?" I ask him. He nods, leaving the bathroom. I grab a box of bandaids and unwrap a bandaid. I place it on my head, putting my makeup on, trying to cover it up. 

"Okay, found you an outfit!" he calls from my room. I walk out, only having my base on. I walk into the room and see the outfit on my bed. 

He pulled out a pair of hunter green shorts and my white plaid shirt. I strip my clothes off, him not looking obviously. I slide the clothes on and throw in my hunter green converse. I have dark colors in my closet, except for my dresses. But, my tan looks really nice with the dark colors. I am kind of liking the tan.

"I will finish my makeup and we can get some breakfast down stairs. What do you want to do today?" I ask walking to the bathroom. I pull out my blush, eyeliner, eye shadow and mascara.

"I have a plan. I am not telling you so you'll be surprised!" He says from the room. I giggle, excited for today. 

I finish my makeup, shaking my head side to side to have my hair look decent. My band aid is noticeable up close, but not really from afar. Yay..?

"Done! Lets get some breakfast, I am starving" I say, walking down the stairs. I enter the kitchen and pull out all the cereal we got. 

"Babe, what cereal do you want?" I cal for Harry.